Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today (32201 Views)

Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos) / Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / James Entwist Meets With #BringBackOurGirls‬ Group Led By Oby Ezekwesili. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by toshmann(m): 4:08am On Apr 15, 2016
cyprex:
You need to be schooled.

Oby Ezekwesili is a social critic and human right activist.

If you mistook her criticism of GEJ's policies as 'fighting' then you are in error.
She just have to do her job no matter who is in power.

I hope you will not personalize this but educate others who share opinion with you

How come she went silent after the elections last year? Abi dem de do vacation for freedom fighting? Or de girls were temporarily found?
Abeg make she go siddon near gutter angry
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by franklingud(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2016
which girls una wan bring back? yeye too dey smell.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by comos: 8:11am On Apr 15, 2016
Ndywin:
I pity Obiageli Ezekwesili after fighting Jonathan's Government for the sake of APC, yet they couldn't even compensate her at least with a ministerial position. Imagine the pains she will be going through now they(APC) are barring her and her fake group

because she is an Igbo, her northern collaborator on this chibok girls issue was compensated with a political appointment.

1 Like

Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by Ijaya123: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2016
Bdemmy:

Don't mind them jare.
Afterall, GEJ allowed them to enter and he also cleared the air on it.

God bless GEJ
God bless Nigeria.

If you have short memory, sorry we don't. We can still vividly remember how that clueless GEJ used the police to deal with BBOG campaigners then.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by Bdemmy(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2016
Ijaya123:

If you have short memory, sorry we don't. We can still vividly remember how that clueless GEJ used the police to deal with BBOG campaigners then.

Only intelligent people understand sarcasm.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by Bdemmy(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2016
Ijaya123:

Bro. Na d mugu we dey blame Buhari I dey yab. It's a sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by SucreB: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2016
Beeman1:
This is not good at all. Why stopping them from entering Villa Hope presidency will come out and clear the air.

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria.
so you still godblessing your dullard??.....i must say you are confused
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by nortcentrallord(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2016
dulux07:

For ur mind, what u wrote makes sense. undecided rubbish. U lack common sense and knowledge. Always understand d context of a post before commenting, try to use ur brain, its there 4 a reason. undecided n if u cant, consult a wise person before commenting. undecided

I asked you a simple question and you go on with all these just because you lack comprehension of the subject matter and that will be because you definitely reason below average standard.
What a shame!
Lol. Empty barrels makes the loudest noise.
Oh! I forgot, a Zombie has no brain. Lol.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by fowowe411: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2016
erico2k2:

Remind us how much loans again the fg is borrowing from china. Plz
2 billion dollars. TWO BILLION DOLLARS!!! undecided
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by deebsman1(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2016
Wrong.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by puxiliizo: 7:24am On May 02, 2016
dulux07:

SMH. Blind follower. I weep for u cry cry its not your fault. Had it been one of those gals happens to be ur sis. U would keep ur mouth shut.
you and sleep joor. So jonathan i the one that kidnapped them?or do u expect jonathan to go inside the thick forest and look for the girls. What are the work of our security agency? Fulanis are busy killing everyone and you will not call buhari useless. You guys should leave gej alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Visits Obasanjo At His Otta Residence In Ogun(pics) / Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates / Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.