Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada (51691 Views)

Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Irreplaceable48(f): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Moz22:
what kinda pic do u wanna see? Pic of the man in shock or pic of the okada speeding off?
Both;including d pic of him, when he was making d call.
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Odeyinigbin(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Goe for him jare!
Buying 75k screen wen hin Pple Neva eat?
D thief no try sef,
He for gather hin Pple kidnap d am
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by asumo12: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
KOMBE:
How could he have repaired phone with N75,000, I smell a big lie.

Maybe na S6 edge+ nah!
cry

1 Like

Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Irreplaceable48(f): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Repair d screen of a fone for 75k?? Will I use it to answer Heaven's call??
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Ebenezerk2: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Iphone 6s screen worth that amount
KOMBE:
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Chicagoesontop: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
No Picture, No Link, Bike Man Snatched A Phone??, Even If It's James Bond 007 Would He Be Driving A Bike With One Hand And Snatch A Phone With One Hand And Made Away With ?? As A Pastor Let Me Pray For You ........ You Descendant Of Lie Mohamed, I Bind And Cast You Out Of NairaLand .. Let Me Hear Your Amen With A Like ...
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by leahcimzil: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
tuoyoojo:
ok na

if you know you are using a phone that is expensive

before you make a call

look at your left

then your right

then your left again

then hide for corner before pressing the dial button

lool i can relate to this... one time my momma was travelling, and she kinda got lost, so she stopped a bike man on the road to ask for directions...probably from mis pronunciation or something, she had to give the bike man her fone...she uses an iphone6s+...she just jejely told her driver that shuld the bikeman runaway with her fone, he should just forfeit his salary for the rest of the year...LOL if yu see the way her driver held the bikeman ehn, you'd think he already stole something

1 Like

Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by frisky2good(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
Better still, only bring it out from the safe when you want to use it then put it back in the safe soon as you're done. Only screen 75k!

tuoyoojo:
ok na

if you know you are using a phone that is expensive

before you make a call

look at your left

then your right

then your left again

then hide for corner before pressing the dial button

1 Like

Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
mavinc4u:

it is 100% possible. everything depends on the type of phone . Even my small phone screen cost 45k to fix at Nokia store

U don join them abi? kontinu
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by mavinc4u(f): 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

U don join them abi? kontinu

My dear ask around. All these iphone of 200k+, fixing their screen is more than 75k
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
dulux07:
I wonder where these thieves get their courage from. Cos if he gets caught. Na d end b dat oo

BROS !! they get their audacity from our Leaders and Politicians and Businessmen. IN FACT! they worship them. DSP Alams is in Brazil cooling off with multiple cosmetic surgeries done to his entire body - Billions Richer grin grin grin grin
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by vicktaur(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
nairalandaddict:
Dumb liar... Lalasticala why all this nonsense on FP? undecided undecided undecided

shatap nd stop calling people liars do u know how much d screen of phones like iPhone 6s , Samsung galaxy s6 edge nd s7 cost ??

it's within that range incase u don't know
Abi u think say na d techno u de use dem de talk about
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by senatorbayor(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
The phone must be made in china and bought with YUAN and not dollar for the screen to be repaired at 75k grin

The man should not worry, PMB is coming with enough phones from china shocked
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
KOMBE:

Maybe na 60" screen.
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by JayJustus(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
if that story is true then this is the reason i support jungle justice...

but then you'd see some murrafackers here saying stuff like we need to try the thief...nahhh just decimate his balls instead...EVERYDAY FOR THE THIEF ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by sisisioge: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
KOMBE:

Have u been living under rocks? Some Samsung phones have screen worth a phone!
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Emac(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
Phone screen 75k ....please which Tv screen did u say he was holding.. and u said he stood stands still while the bike man zoomed off to a known location. .and he could barely shout ole!!! .. are u sure he was aware he was robbed.? Is he an albino or just light skin?

Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Opeyemibayonle(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Chai... Dia ris God ooo grin.
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Moz22: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
Irreplaceable48:
Both;including d pic of him, when he was making d call.
hahahaha..joker
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Eeroh95(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Abduletudaye:
This Happened When A Man Was Making A Call Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada

I still cant believe it because it happened almost in a split second.

a fair in complexioned man was making a call infront of a certain bank in Gbagada and it looked like he just finised using the ATM machine. There was a bike man wearing a blue jean top with folded sleeves just station close to the main express. All of a sudden, the bike man sped forth and snatched this mans phone..

The man couldnt shout 'Ole' because he was in shock. The bike man sped towards Mafoluku, NCI, Underbrigde.

This happened barely 20min ago.. sad cry

heard the man saying he repaired the phone screen for 75k alone. chai!!!

Please lets all be careful how we hold our phones in public.
only screen 75k?

Op nice write up

I've been deceived indeed
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by donem: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Abduletudaye:

a fair in complexioned man was making a call infront of a certain bank in Gbagada and it looked like he just finised using the ATM machine. There was a bike man wearing a blue jean top with folded sleeves just station close to the main express. All of a sudden, the bike man sped forth and snatched this mans phone..

The man couldnt shout 'Ole' because he was in shock. The bike man sped towards Mafoluku, NCI, Underbrigde.

lucky thief, u try such stunt with me, u'll go down, am always armed.
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by HaneefahRN(f): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Snatching bags is more rampant.

That was how one snatched my friend's bag not knowing she only had a cooler in it. grin
I can imagine how the mofo will angrily throw the cooler away.
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Cjay2020(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
of all the post and interesting piece here..... how did thus agbaga and phone story make front page.?... i tire o
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
i never bring out my phone when im in lagos... i no wan hear tori grin grin grin
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Modsenemy(f): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Op b like , lemme b d first to post it on NL . Clap for urself, u made FP with 75k screen.

BTW ..those accusing the OP of lying, "heard"
"heard the man saying he repaired the phone screen for 75k alone. "
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by lawrenzooo: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
mavinc4u:

My dear ask around. All these iphone of 200k+, fixing their screen is more than 75k
Even iPhone 6s plus screen is less than 75k.
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Halib(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
I reserve ma comment....buh d phone wit 75k screen could av be stolen proof...
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by morganist99(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
All this goats saying iPhone 6s+ screen is worth 75k....thunder break Una head angry angry I repaired mine 45k
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by amdoyin82(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
KOMBE:
it might be true.. Especially i- phone six plus
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by murphyung(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
who dis story help?smfh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. / Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.