Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria (52575 Views)

Buhari, Kingibe Meet As President Gets Report On NIA (photos) / Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics) / Us Releases Gory Report On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by hobat4cash(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is most unfortunate, anyone notice the timing of the release? Well well i hate to write this but it is not a coincidence and this i am afraid is just the beginning. I think the saying that "a friend of my enemy is my enemy" is apt here. Every government has a foreign policy it intends to pursue, i doubt we have one. Lets see what the next few months has in stock for us as a country.

2 Likes

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by Biafracom(m): 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
U cant kill/torture #UMU#CHUKWUOKIKE#ABIAMA and go free just like that.

7 Likes

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by HARDDON: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
DrChatNuff:
check how many BLACKS were killed by Police in U.S last yr and every yr....how many ppl been imprisoned in Gitmo these past 12yrs without trial... how many Iraqis were tortured by U.S military...so pls dont preach to us. Check how many people are wrongly convicted.....so U S go sort ur own S***

Bloody hypocrites dey r!
Left the log in their eyes to shout fowl about d specks on ours!

Confused country, confused Obama, had loads of respect for him until he turned gay even though he married wit 2 kids... his gay partner hasn't bin able to give birth!
Mugabe awaits him immediately he rounds his tenure off, his asssss must be drilled by an African magnum
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by dukie25: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
kenny987:

I am a girl! Where's dem kisses at? kiss grin

A very clever one too.
grin grin @Where's dem kisses at?
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by Biafracom(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
omenka:
oh really?? Please educate me. I'm all eyes. I love to learn.
If u are to be educated as u demanded, will u be all EYES or EARS?
#ASHEBBI

3 Likes

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by Decibel: 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
The report, which was released by the United States Department of States, accused the Nigerian police, DSS and the military of gross abuse of power which include citizens brutality, arbitrary detention,bribery among other scandals

Buhari, Burutai and Daura are in trouble grin

3 Likes

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by toprealman: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
They should mind their business.....we are a sovereign nation!
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
but the report is true na undecided

all of a sudden, we are forming patriotic.

7 Likes

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by loomer: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Make them tell us wetin we no know jare
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hehehehe
Some of you actually think thos country is heaven on earth
I think this report is too kind. Truth is this country (if you will call it that) is a cesspit

1 Like

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by great664(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
herbie27:
Is fact, and you can't say otherwise.

The Chinese your government made a pact with are as crafty as they are in size, all the deals Buhari has had with them states they are more on the gaining side.

That's why I still maintained we don't need them...

US and China are same, they only care about the profit and both are enemies, silently fighting a "COLD WAR" Dealing with any has a negative impact....

just watch issues that will be coming up from now.

ICC has started, UK/US Reporters has started too just in space of 24hrs

2 Likes

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by alibobo(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
adenine02:
dey try

Hello zombie

buh

#istillstandwiththisgovt

exactly two yrs ago
today

over hundred pple was blown to pieces
in abuja

and over two hundred girls were abducted frm dr school in NE

and the beafrod hero was seen doin this that day
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by Adebowale89(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
I think they seems to be right in some point but why did they took dis long to reveal? I guess they are envious of Nigeria&china bilateral.

But seriously speaking the U.S didnt knw they ve the worst issue to look into ''act of racism'' that alone is inhumane and unacceptable in a social environment. They shud tackle dt first

1 Like

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by Soreza(m): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
NIGERIANS SHOULD WISE UP N KNOW AMERICA IS NOT OUR FRIEND N NEVER WILL BE ,GOODLUCK ADMINISTRATION COMPLIED OF THE SAME EVEN THE REFUSAL OF SELLING WEAPONS TO US n many more , NOW THEY WANT TO GET ON BUHARI JUST BECAUSE IS LOOKING TO CHINA n not depending on them, AM NOT an never will be a fan of buhari but Nigerians should know when to be patriotic n fight off external forces wanting to pull us down n get us distracted.

2 Likes

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by shakaZuIlu: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
[s]
omenka:
The report captures things that have been happening in the country since the Pyramids of Giza were built, a situation the government is trying hard to fix, yet some bionic surrogates are already using the scruffy paws to type nonsense.

Whenever I see some comments on this forum, my heart sinks a notch, wishing I had control over my nationality at birth.

How unfortunate.
[/s]
shatap there you don't know anything
ozu nwulu anwu

6 Likes

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by Tombraham(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
dem people are feeling demselves....let dem know wat dey re doing oooo
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by Kgdavid(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pwayne2016:
That's when u have a Dullard daura gworo chewing illiterate buratanshi kunu sipping bastardised pedophilic blood sucking moronic ejiot as your Fresident

So boko haram was not there before Buhari? corruption and heavy handness was not there before Buhari? if anything have these things not abated under him?
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by shakaZuIlu: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
[s]
omenka:
oh really?? Please educate me. I'm all eyes. I love to learn.
[/s]
lie nsi ebea

1 Like

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
Koleman:
has anyone noticed the recent aggression of the west towards Nigeria Suddenly negative news are coming from all angles..Baba is no longer playing ball abi....my advice to baba is make the Nigerian people his friends now or soon the US will strike! like they have always done!

Na lie US lie? You no talk about that one ooo.

1 Like

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by shakaZuIlu: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
[s]
Soreza:
NIGERIANS SHOULD WISE UP N KNOW AMERICA IS NOT OUR FRIEND N NEVER WILL BE ,GOODLUCK ADMINISTRATION COMPLIED OF THE SAME EVEN THE REFUSAL OF SELLING WEAPONS TO US n many more , NOW THEY WANT TO GET ON BUHARI JUST BECAUSE IS LOOKING TO CHINA n not depending on them, AM NOT an never will be a fan of buhari but Nigerians should know when to be patriotic n fight off external forces wanting to pull us down n get us distracted.
[/s]
shatap the same useless apc bastards supported USA when they're intimidating Gej forgetting that karma is a bish

it's payback time
anything to destroy this useless man Buhari is welcomed

8 Likes

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
[s][/s] shatap there you don't know anything ozu nwulu anwu
LMAO
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
drss1:
grin grin grin
us govt ar too intelligent to write dis poorly written script. ipob yoots ar behind dis article. - Ebukafran, resident zombie of nairaland.

grin Your strong to God who made me! So **** ou are the only one not seeing that buhari isn't doing anything, probably because you stay in the north. You need to come down to west and east so that you see things for yourself and stop ranting. Your northern elders has so far blinded you that irrespective of the suffering people table on TV and radio, you still come out to social media to write this, and worse in English where everyone understands. I see you not afraid of embarrassment, your papa need ask for refund for school fees way em pay on your behalf, you too blind to see suffering people day undergo for naija.

2 Likes

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by kowema(f): 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
ojuolu:
There are important questions we should asked ourselves.
1. Why now? why is this report coming out now that the president and Nigerian government have decided to romance China?
Answer: Because US know the implication and the import of what Nigeria is trying to do. The impact on our Economy as the most populated black race in the world, the largest market economy subsahara is better imagine than describe. US is just trying albeit very hard to scare investors away and paint Nigeria bad in the eyes of the world. When BH were busy committing unbelievable crimes against the Nigerian people and state where were these reporters?
2. Why is US not talking about our economy and policies?
Answer: We went to them, they could only unleashed IMF conditionalities and Gay laws on us in exchange for any help. The devil gift you will say.
3. Why the scanty remark to the anti corruption war going on?
Answer: Any positive comment about this government with our present ally with china considering the ongoing cold war between US and China is not good for the image of US. As much as US tried not to, they have to acknowledge that we are fighting and winning the war on terrorism. GEJ government asked US for help, they declined. The excuse is that the government was corrupt and not serious about fighting Terrorism. PMB asked them for help, they only promised and never delivered. I remember this two faced country call US and the story about Genocide in Rwanda.
US will do everything in its power to ensure we do not attain self sufficiency. Our economy remain vulnerable, our currency remain weak, and the brain drain continues as people run away from the hopelessness the country represent.
Fellow Nigerians, no matter our political affiliation and inclinations, let us be conscious of the fact that our continued existence as a country is not in the interest of the modern colonists. They want a fragmented and weakened nation both economically and politically, even morally so that they can continue to dominate and plunder us.
Are there no extra Judicial killings in US? what of war crimes?
US should leave us alone and let us fight for our destiny, our land and our future.
#GodblessNigeria#

Sound reasoning....America is just two faced !!

1 Like

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by LaconicINC: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
The USA is angry that we signed a deal with China and of course our refusal to legalize gay rights, let them write all they can as though they don't have dirty secrets as well, SMH for them, lubbish!

1 Like

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by airsaylongcon: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Kgdavid:

So boko haram was not there before Buhari? corruption and heavy handness was not there before Buhari? if anything have these things not abated under him?

Abated?! C'mon. Did you see what the army did to the Shi'ites? To people in Tompolo village?

1 Like

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by anonimi: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is terrible.
How did Buhari bring us to this stage?

2 Likes

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by youngest85(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
kenny987:
Now the real campaign of calumny will start. The one they helped engineer against GEJ will be child's play. I thought he was 'complimented' as doing well by Obama and some deadbeats practically peed their pants at this 'seal of approval'? Even the thinly veiled sarcasm that dripped from Trudeau's, 'Yes indeed' went right over their dumb heads....

Most of these Western and Asian world powers want a slice or more of Africa particularly Nigeria. Our current Nigerian leaders have failed to realise that the strength n survival of Nigeria comes from within and not going cap-in-hand to beg with our soft underbelly exposed to more exploitation.

Buhari n co ought to have engaged Nigerians and raised workable home solutions rather than creating enmity and causing unnecessary unrest. He ought to have made himself available n ready to listen....it never pays to go begging at an absolute disadvantage! You will only be exploited! That exploitation comes because they see your prospects which a dumb begging President cannot see.

We need the investments from developed countries but we shouldn't be at their mercy the way Buhari has made us out to be! Choosing to address political and economic imbalances including giving the people some independence and autonomy in their governance would have gone a long way to already introduce the much desired development. Military might n force can only go so far...if the people do not buy into and own the process of governance, any other effort is superficial at best and will fail.

1 Like

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by SwissGeneva(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=Pwayne2016 post=44698245]That's when u have a Dullard daura gworo chewing illiterate buratanshi kunu sipping bastardised pedophilic blood sucking moronic ejiot as your Fresident[/quo

Are u a sane person?..Will your parent, siblings, friends or kids see this post and be proud of you?

We have a culture if I may remind you, without which its repulsive to read such shameful post from a "supposed learnered" person in a public forum.

Can a sane person insult his leader let alon call a career military man a "dullard', please who is you Dad in Nigeria's political, economic, social or cultural history?

I am, as are many here, so ashame and disgusted by your person and post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mandela's First Visit To Nigeria After Being Released In 1990 (video And Picture / Kenyans Angry With Kenyatta For Congratulating Buhari / Garba Shehu Reacts To Punch Newspaper's Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.