Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria (52579 Views)

Buhari, Kingibe Meet As President Gets Report On NIA (photos) / Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics) / Us Releases Gory Report On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by Orion21: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2016
omojeesu:

Between the devil and the blue sea?
Hmm. Lolz.. kinda either ways we toast.
In the short term its would ease the strain on devaluation of the Naira and reduces the rush for the dollar.. so we expect the PARALLEL rate of the dollar 2 plummet. (if uve bought dollar up u know what to do ).

In the short n long term our economy is still gona suffer . cos china has the better economies of scales for production of any and err tin plus they have and maintain their rich culture and tradition. so it would still be relatively cheaper to import from china than make in Nigeria (you name it.. shoe, belt cloth, wood, machines, spices, expatriates, ohk yes toothpick and y nt chopsticks). so how do you encourage your local manufacturers .. the Aba made shoes n clothes wil have a stiff competition.
And yes we enjoy some level of international benevolence because we allies with the west .. i guess we just pissed that away. bt yes he made a decision and came up with a solution.

1 Like

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2016
freshinko:
US again!! This is the same propaganda US propagated to progressive people of LIBYA. Which they obliviously and delightfully accepted, hence they sold their birth right. Nomatter what Nigeria maybe passing through now, Nigerians are too sane to be deceived by the US.
[quote][quote author=freshinko post=44711866]US again!! This is the same propaganda US propagated to progressive people of LIBYA. Which they obliviously and delightfully accepted, hence they sold their birth right. Nomatter what Nigeria maybe passing through now,[pmb should quickly implement the confab reports to carry everybody along if not my region would welcome the west when they come to do a libya on nigeria
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by chidozieikeji2: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2016
The uk magazine leak,icj visit and now usa accuse all in one week somtin is fishy our Govt shud amend their waysooo
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by promise101: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
drss1:
grin grin grin
us govt ar too intelligent to write dis poorly written script. ipob yoots ar behind dis article. - Ebukafran, resident zombie of nairaland.
I laugh at your ignorance in german!

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by promise101: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mindfulness:
As long as we will see threads with so many insanely st.upid comments on threads like this, Nigeria will remain a developing underdeveloped country. Instead of educating themselves, Nigerians will continue to blame the West for their own shortcomings. Victim mentality at its best.
As for you, you better Bleep out of this forum!
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by drss1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
poorly written? Ok, but point out any LIES out of it. Nonsense!
relax i no be buari dullard supporter. i just dey tease one zombie.
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by drss1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
gimakon:

grin Your strong to God who made me! So **** ou are the only one not seeing that buhari isn't doing anything, probably because you stay in the north. You need to come down to west and east so that you see things for yourself and stop ranting. Your northern elders has so far blinded you that irrespective of the suffering people table on TV and radio, you still come out to social media to write this, and worse in English where everyone understands. I see you not afraid of embarrassment, your papa need ask for refund for school fees way em pay on your behalf, you too blind to see suffering people day undergo for naija.
take am for easy o na one zombie i dey tease. grin i be no.1 GEJ fan.
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by promise101: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
adeyeye5353:
u are a childish! Try and think before u hunter a word, am sorry for that irony! But who is not malu what is his outcome? Please list them enemy of progress
You thought you made sense, but you just exposed your foolishness!

Who is the enemy of progress between @okosodo and your dictaor(buhari), while everything written by the US about Nigeria in that report is extremely true?

1 Like

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by promise101: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
omozu1:

I like you my brother.
Just because we have gone to china.
To make them cry more our gov. Should also go to ussr.
And also make deals with countries we having trade with on how to trade with them, without the us dollars.
You are very foolish to say that, no an insult.

Please, can you refute any SINGLE statement they altered about Nigeria to be false?
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by promise101: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mindfulness:

When I enter threads like this, I lose all hope for this country. Instead of discussing solutions to such problems, Nigerians will come up with all kinds of idi.otic conspiracy theories and act like the west is their problem when the true problem are Nigerians themselves and their bad education system that makes people make insanely stu.pid comments like on this thread.
You are the most foolish hypocrite I have ever seen!

What solution do we have to discuss, when we have a dictator as our president, who doesn't want to listen to the mass.

Mr. Man, discussing solutions is NEVER the problem with the problems of Nigeria, because many people are really VOICING out their preferred solution to our problems. Thanks to the media and the press, because in every daily released newspaper you must find someone suggesting solutions to the problems of Nigeria.

But the problem is that buhari doesn't listen.

However, what strikes my mind is that, when buhari keeps deaf ears to the voices of the masses and the masses start to criticise him, lost people like you will just jump out to defend him, deceive people and worsen the case.
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by promise101: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
omozu1:

Settle what?
The problem in the u s a is more than the problem in the whole of Africa.
So many homeless people in the almighty U S.
They should settle their problems first before coming to nigeria.
Please, don't be this stupid. I beg you!

Just try to take a break, re-read your comment and see how stupid you sound. Sorry!
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by promise101: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
DExplorer1:

I think you should say that to your blood sucking brothers. Buhari is coming for them.
Coming for who?
Hope you are talking about his co-blood sucking brother.
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by promise101: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
George2016:

Please tell USA to keep shut cos we can handle our problem with or without their help.

Useless comment from them is not what nigeria needs now. Beside is PMB that is hoping much on USA but our solution is within not in USA or other countries.

USA will try to redused nigeria in all angle. PMB please be watchful.

It's their current general secretary that is leading PMB wrongly.

I pity you for your ignornace!

".....we can handle our problem with or without their help."

And of course, you and your mumu president have handled the problem, right?
1Naira is now equal to 1Dollar, right?
So the "more than 2mill jobs" has been provided, right?

Please, re-read your comment to see how silly you sound, the moment you wrote that post.
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by promise101: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
IBROHIM:
eyaaa as evident in ur username you are still pained about the election loss! You for tell Jonathan to perform instead of stealing
Yeah, he is pained. Because your co-blood sucking "bad changer" has changed the condition of nigerians in to a worse condition they never imagined to be.
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
promise101:

You are the most foolish hypocrite I have ever seen!

What solution do we have to discuss, when we have a dictator as our president, who doesn't want to listen to the mass.

Mr. Man, discussing solutions is NEVER the problem with the problems of Nigeria, because many people are really VOICING out their preferred solution to our problems. Thanks to the media and the press, because in every daily released newspaper you must find someone suggesting solutions to the problems of Nigeria.

But the problem is that buhari doesn't listen.

However, what strikes my mind is that, when buhari keeps deaf ears to the voices of the masses and the masses start to criticise him, lost people like you will just jump out to defend him, deceive people and worsen the case.

The problem is that the average Nigerian is not smarter than you.
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by omoharry(f): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Durentt:
Typical mentality of a nigerian man, read what you wrote @bolded, dont u see how foolish u sound.

Nigeria had better start recognising simple human rights.
We do not consider Gay right has human right.
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by omoharry(f): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Durentt:
Tackle what racism again?
Blacks are not discriminated against in d US any longer. Even though racism is practiced by some, its secretly done.
US decided to protect all its citizens irrespective of skin colour, gender, sexual orientation.

Nigeria have refused to do d same.
Really? lie to yourself.But the world knows that America still has racism stll ingraned in thier DNA.abeg shift..you guys should face your national issues before poke nosing in other people affair...the almighty America that is a saint and without sin.
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by promise101: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
henry49:
Buhari is not finished, he's DEAD, bro!
Oh nooooo.
He is not just dead, but dead and BURIED!
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by promise101: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
amakenny:
......as if President Buhari can ignore plotting the interest of his Fulani people and spare some five minutes to read what US officials are writing about here.
Oh bro, that's why he is a dictator and not a president!
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by promise101: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
kenny987:

No sir, this is different from the report you have provided a link to. I don't think the mods are as slow as you seem to want to make them out to be. Read what you have provided here and the report which is the subject of this thread, you will see they are quite different though relating to recurrent problems because nothing has really changed between June 2015 and April 2016.

This report is widely covered by lots of our news outlets as well
Don't mind that blood-sucking buhari brother!
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by promise101: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
meccuno:
dude, we are not a country just an organised tribal associations
A BILLION LIKES!!!!!
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by omoharry(f): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
Krismart:
Bro, I don't care about what's happening in USA, I only care about what is happening in my country Nigeria which is affecting me directly. If US can come in and save us from these wicked politicians, then am OK with that
U.S does not save and cannot save another country without vested interest.What is thier strategy?..divide /over heat the polity of a shaken country to create trouble/war..afterward, they then come in with thier aid crew along side with thier propaganda to portray thier significance as the saviour of the african continent to show to the world how you and your fellow Nigerians are dying of starvation and diseases.Using thier puppet ( the CNN's AND THE BBC's) to showcase us to the world..what will be left of your dignity by then?.

How many countries has the U.S gone solely into, to rescue or for peace keeping and came out clean without an endless war that never ceases to end...From the way you are talking..you are obviously still young..my dear..you will so wish for that partial peace and dignity that we still enjoy in Nigeria as compared to what you are praying for..check Lybia, Somolia, Iraq..and other countries that they have bad racords for endless wars..in terms of conflict resolution and peace keeping...please count the U.S out.... we Nigeria should on our owns to start re-orientating ourselves from the way we think and discerne information and thinking of how to join hands together to make Nigeria self sufficient and great again...this can be achieve my occupying Nigeria/protest to force our goverment to sponsor better policies that will affect our lives positively and not this selfishness and disregard we have toward one another and our country.No other nation and i repeat no country can fight your fight for you for your own good without improverishing your country the more and making her come cap in hand to ask them for survival....while they are busy exploiting what is left of your country natural resouces..China did it themselves and they are better off...we africans..especially Nigerians must start reasoning properly without any atom of religious ,ethnic and party sentiment.Our generation is wasting aways and its makes me sad.So oga..AMERICA cannot come and save u..Nigerian has to save Nigeria and we can start that by changing the way we think toward our fellow citizens as well as having regard for our Nigeria.
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by Classiqharry: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
ojuolu:
There are important questions we should asked ourselves.
1. Why now? why is this report coming out now that the president and Nigerian government have decided to romance China?
Answer: Because US know the implication and the import of what Nigeria is trying to do. The impact on our Economy as the most populated black race in the world, the largest market economy subsahara is better imagine than describe. US is just trying albeit very hard to scare investors away and paint Nigeria bad in the eyes of the world. When BH were busy committing unbelievable crimes against the Nigerian people and state where were these reporters?
2. Why is US not talking about our economy and policies?
Answer: We went to them, they could only unleashed IMF conditionalities and Gay laws on us in exchange for any help. The devil gift you will say.
3. Why the scanty remark to the anti corruption war going on?
Answer: Any positive comment about this government with our present ally with china considering the ongoing cold war between US and China is not good for the image of US. As much as US tried not to, they have to acknowledge that we are fighting and winning the war on terrorism. GEJ government asked US for help, they declined. The excuse is that the government was corrupt and not serious about fighting Terrorism. PMB asked them for help, they only promised and never delivered. I remember this two faced country call US and the story about Genocide in Rwanda.
US will do everything in its power to ensure we do not attain self sufficiency. Our economy remain vulnerable, our currency remain weak, and the brain drain continues as people run away from the hopelessness the country represent.
Fellow Nigerians, no matter our political affiliation and inclinations, let us be conscious of the fact that our continued existence as a country is not in the interest of the modern colonists. They want a fragmented and weakened nation both economically and politically, even morally so that they can continue to dominate and plunder us.
Are there no extra Judicial killings in US? what of war crimes?
US should leave us alone and let us fight for our destiny, our land and our future.
#GodblessNigeria#

Best comment for the day.
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by DaisyII: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
meccuno:
dude, we are not a country just an organised tribal associations
First, I am a Lady!
Secondly,see an Opthamologist.Only after you might have done that will i give you a response to that trash up there!

#TenQ lipsrsealed
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by calabardick(m): 4:14am On Apr 16, 2016
ojuolu:
There are important questions we should asked ourselves.
1. Why now? why is this report coming out now that the president and Nigerian government have decided to romance China?
Answer: Because US know the implication and the import of what Nigeria is trying to do. The impact on our Economy as the most populated black race in the world, the largest market economy subsahara is better imagine than describe. US is just trying albeit very hard to scare investors away and paint Nigeria bad in the eyes of the world. When BH were busy committing unbelievable crimes against the Nigerian people and state where were these reporters?
2. Why is US not talking about our economy and policies?
Answer: We went to them, they could only unleashed IMF conditionalities and Gay laws on us in exchange for any help. The devil gift you will say.
3. Why the scanty remark to the anti corruption war going on?
Answer: Any positive comment about this government with our present ally with china considering the ongoing cold war between US and China is not good for the image of US. As much as US tried not to, they have to acknowledge that we are fighting and winning the war on terrorism. GEJ government asked US for help, they declined. The excuse is that the government was corrupt and not serious about fighting Terrorism. PMB asked them for help, they only promised and never delivered. I remember this two faced country call US and the story about Genocide in Rwanda.
US will do everything in its power to ensure we do not attain self sufficiency. Our economy remain vulnerable, our currency remain weak, and the brain drain continues as people run away from the hopelessness the country represent.
Fellow Nigerians, no matter our political affiliation and inclinations, let us be conscious of the fact that our continued existence as a country is not in the interest of the modern colonists. They want a fragmented and weakened nation both economically and politically, even morally so that they can continue to dominate and plunder us.
Are there no extra Judicial killings in US? what of war crimes?
US should leave us alone and let us fight for our destiny, our land and our future.
#GodblessNigeria#

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
abiolert:

I have just checked your monik and it says it all. its better you continue wailing as an IPOB that you are, than Quoting me for saying the truth,Wailing queen.
You can mention me when you are ready to show me any false sentence in that thread. If not, please hold your peace. I argue constructively and logically. You are free to call me what ever you choose,though you dont know me or where am from, its very pitiable that you have already drawn a conclusion just because i pointed out a fact. Such a pity.
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by bofoy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Almajiri1:
Buhari is finished!!!! His fate is already sealed!!!! Allahu Arkbar!!!!
buhari is finish, almajiri product (educated illitrate)
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by abiolert(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
You can mention me when you are ready to show me any false sentence in that thread. If not, please hold your peace. I argue constructively and logically. You are free to call me what ever you choose,though you dont know me or where am from, its very pitiable that you have already drawn a conclusion just because i pointed out a fact. Such a pity.
no offence though, what you posted warranted the bashing but thank God you are very matured in your response to me
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:27am On Apr 18, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Buhari has began his slippy slope to being replaced as Nijeriya's puppet president.

I have predicted here that the APC govt under Buhari will come to an end in January, 2017.

I made this assertion over Buhari's "stubbornness" to do the bidding of his masters in the west.

It is no news that Jonathan was vehemently opposed by the West over his currency and trade policies that were geared towards China.

The US stopped buying Nigerian crude after the last administration announced diversification of Nigeria's external reserves from the US dollar in the wake of the weakening dollar.

The US did not only stop buying Nigerian crude but also went a step further in portraying the last administration as weak by refusing to provide much needed diplomatic and military support to Nigeria in her fight against Boko Haram insurgents which by the way have all the hallmarks of a US backed destabilizing militia.

The US took it up a notch by furthering campaigns of culmany against the last administration of which notably is the phantom missing NNPC $50bn or $10bn or $20bn (depending on what figure you choose to believe). There is also the BBOG scam movement which has all the hallmarks of the now dead and buried Kony 2012 CIA Psych Operation.

As of today, Buhari has been dealt the short end of the stick as the US and western banks have refused to grant Nigeria any form of economic reprieve after Buhari cancelled all bilateral deals with China.

The US and western bankers are insisting that Buhari devalue the Naira and also open our borders for cheap imports.

Buhari has stubbornly refused to do so and this has led to the first salvos being fired by his western masters.

Of late, Buhari has not been having positive reviews from western based media outlets which were instrumental in portraying Buhari as the messiah of Nigeria. Today, we see editorials and articles from western based publications condemning Buhari's economic policies.

The BBOG group has suddenly found their voice coincidentally after Buhari went off to China to open economic talks with that country.

You will recall that the BBOG campaign of calumny was loudest during the GEJ era when Nigeria hosted the World Economic Forum with China at Abuja in 2014.

We are also seeing the ICC opening up investigation into gross human rights abuse and murder of innocent civilians by this govt. The west never commented on the Shiite or Biafran massacre but all of a sudden they are now sending a delegation to Nigeria to open up investigation on these two incidences.

All these stem from Buhari (rightfully in my opinion) looking towards China.

Buhari can never count on my vote neither do i hold a favorable opinion of him as president of Nigeria but I will like to advice him to be very wary of the west.

He has entered a deal with the devil and there is no going back.

I wish him all the luck he can get in getting out of this deal with the devils of the west.

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by BushidoBlue(m): 1:01am On Apr 18, 2016
Is like things just making ne happy these days...

Ah ahn

Wait your lover is mad at you...

Heheheheheheheeeee

E never start

He who dines with the devil must use a long fork...

And never swallow... but alas you did....

Now get ready to puke it out and pay for the meal.
Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2016
abiolert:

no offence though, what you posted warranted the bashing but thank God you are very matured in your response to me
Its wel bro.

1 Like

Re: US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria by October1960: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
You mean Nigeria is finished.

All your thieving government officials and politicians at all levels have set in motion the Nigerian experiment to self destruct.

Individual and personal wickedness and corruption have added to the deadly mix.

Almajiri1:
Buhari is finished!!!! His fate is already sealed!!!! Allahu Arkbar!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" / Buhari Willing To End Bsc, HND Dichotomy – JAMB / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.