Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) (39410 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
pricelessngel:
May God forgive you and please don't qoute me again, my post wasn't meant for everyone.
ofcourse the truth hurts, i didn't expect you to agree with me. typical nigerian any body who do not sound gullible like you people is bad or evil, you did not complain earlier when i quoted you idiota! until i disagreed with your sentiment fork you and your God. this is the problem with religion people like you have been brainwashed so much into believing all sort bullshi't. no i wount quote you again its obvious you are Uneducated, archaic, backwards and ignorant. hence you couldn't give a constructive answer in an argument.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
And den d husband go dey go market go buy food stuffz..just like omotola husband.jumoke go cme b like I cnt go to d market cus of my statue...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Na so died dey hungry u reach? U evn write am boldly Bleep him n hiz God....only d almighty God deserve dat big letter G.e b like say u get talent for abuseive words sha.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
gypsey:
ofcourse the truth hurts, i didn't expect you to agree with me. typical nigerian any body who do not sound gullible like you people is bad or evil, you did not complain earlier when i quoted you idiota! until i disagreed with your sentiment fork you and your God. this is the problem with religion people like you have been brainwashed so much into believing all sort bullshi't. no i wount quote you again its obvious you are Uneducated, archaic, backwards and ignorant. hence you couldn't give a constructive answer in an argument.
Tanx and have a nice time Sir.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) by demarc001: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
cruzita:
nice move.first step to success is edu
Big lie! The story contradicts your view!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 1:07am On Apr 15, 2016
good step at least dem go polish her grammar
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
cornoil:
spelt heap as hype, different pronunciation and u referred to that as typographical error? undecided U need to check your brain, just slight difference between you and Olajumoke's literacy level. Your response is even disgusting, you are still a kid. You lack proper upbringing.
an “embossed carbuncle , there’s no more faith in you than in a
stewed prune. How dare u compare my intellectual prowess with that of agege bread seller Do u think everyone is as stupid as u are I shall laugh myself to death at this puppy-headed monster!Go hang yourself, you naughty mocking uncle!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) by ThisYourTatafo: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Na[color=#000099][/color] IRUNOOBOO remain to enrol for SCHOOL OF COMMON SENSE AND MANNERISM
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) by cornoil(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Like your profile says "it is well" with you. You need to take your mental disorder drugs before you run into the market. Your madness is back again with your rubbish and gibberish you have been spewing since yesterday. See a doctor before its too late. Dont become Nairaland kolo mental.
cutekhalifa:
stewed prune. How dare u compare my intellectual prowess with that of agege bread seller Do u think everyone is as stupid as u are I shall laugh myself to death at this puppy-headed monster!Go hang yourself, you naughty mocking uncle!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) by cornoil(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Like your profile says "it is well" with you. You need to take your mental disorder drugs before you run into the market. Your madness is back again with your rubbish and gibberish you have been spewing since yesterday. See a doctor before it's too late. Dont be a nairaland kolo mental.
cutekhalifa:
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
cornoil:
Like your profile says "it is well" with you. You need to take your mental disorder drugs before you run into the market. Your madness is back again with your rubbish and gibberish you have been spewing since yesterday. See a doctor before it's too late. Dont be a nairaland kolo mental.
Is there any word to define this conceptually coccydynia
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) by expozey(f): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
agarawu23:
education is good but not the first step to success. Ask the richest man in the world grin

The richest man in the world is educated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbong Amata In New Sexy Pictures / Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs / Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.