Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan (41259 Views)

Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members / Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom / P-square Acquires New Mansion As Birthday Gift [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
sada
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
So romantic! kiss
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by danbrowndmf(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
kennysteve77:
I'm surprised at the question raised because this is even the least of what some street guys would do if they had the means. When poverty is talking, romance is deleted...
Wow! @When poverty is talking romance is deleted.
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by Dollipsejay(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
benedictnsi:
I d tell you...... This is really nice.....

This one weh e come be basketmouth.... May be the wife too love this basketmouth oooo..... Make I no talk d rest sha
better finish wetin you start
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by Gerrard59(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Other the hand, Japan is very neat and safe(Tokyo is the world's safest city according to EIU) . The country that comes close is Singapore.
Countries I aim to work and live in.
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by AsanwaKC(f): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
wow!!.. she must have received lots of surprises from her hubby, that seeing basketmouth..us now special. lucky...woman.
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by Davozy: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
celebgists:
A man flies comedian basketmouth to Japan just to surprise his wife of her 40th birthday.

How Many of our Nigerian Men Can Be This Romantic?

http://celebgists.com/man-uses-basketmouth-birthday-surprise-wife-japan/

Lolz @ birthday present. Greater heights to basket mouth
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by Mattex001(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
I Just dey imagine how much basket mouth go don charge the man for the hours he would spend with the two couples aside the flight tickets and other logistics

Thats what we call value it isn't all about the money tho, but the number of lives you've touched.

Only those that have got taste for luxury can do this tho...

I remembered when floyd Mayweather invited French Montana to his kids birthday to perform, French Montana asked for $200,000 but floyd gave him $400,000

In a country like Naija where the average citizen is struggling to meet up with his demands not to talk of that of his family members, I'll now squander such amount of money on a single person!

Big up to BasketMouth
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by sage2(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Some Naija girls would rather you give them that money.
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by vislabraye(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
But who talk say basket mouth worwor ?
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by ijebu2020: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
wilybebsy:
Pipu get money to waste sha..

ure wrong theres no money being wasted to shw ur love and do u knw hw wonderful nd supportive the wife has been..common I took my wife nd her friend on a super yatch cruise to 3 continents during her last birthday.....so pls learn to shw nd appreciate love nd people when u can....
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by shogotermies(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
TODAY: man-uses-basketmouth as a-birthday-surprise to his wife.

2YEARS: Man who uses basketmouth as a surprise on his wife birthday, discovers his 2years daughter has basketmouth DNA.

I just look at people stupidity and shook my head,. I will rather take my wife on vacation to hawali or Vatican,than doing this mess. but all the same good for them,and a happy birthday to the woman
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by shogotermies(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
TODAY: man-uses-basketmouth as a-birthday-surprise to his wife.

2YEARS: Man who uses basketmouth as a surprise on his wife birthday, discovers his 2years daughter belongs to basketmouth.

I just look at people stupidity and shook my head,. I will rather take my wife on vacation to hawali or Vatican,than doing this mess. but all the same good for them,and a happy birthday to the woman
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by basingstoke: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
MetaHuman:
Damnnn I would really love to visit Japan.

Someone please fly me there. I speak little Japanese grin
あなたは何歳ですか oya reply me

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Love is effort, and A person in Love will never stop provin' how much you're worth. Personally, I'd do anything for the WOMAN I LOVE....
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by bayinq25(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
celebgists:
A man flies comedian basketmouth to Japan just to surprise his wife of her 40th birthday.

How Many of our Nigerian Men Can Be This Romantic?

http://celebgists.com/man-uses-basketmouth-birthday-surprise-wife-japan/
I hope the wife repays him by surprising him with cossy ojiakor
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by Bollinger(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Does she get to keep him?
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by deathmen12: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
My brother i they tel u
wilybebsy:
Pipu get money to waste sha..
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by tatucci: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
kestolove95:
How many nigerian men can do dat?...is d man not nigerian?..ogbeni check am

one Nigerian man. grin grin
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by anthonyirekpita(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
If U have the money is a small thing to do even do more than That!!!
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
basingstoke:
あなたは何歳ですか oya reply me
lol stop using google translate ... Its not accurate you know?

Speak Japanese instead ..

Konbanwa wink

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hmmmm......... Nothing can be too much for d one that loves for who u are..
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by Drabrah(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
Forget joorr.
"Romantism" is sweet wen money dey. Na person wey never sabi how evening fud go show go remember package B'day Gift?
B'day go Don pass b4 e remember sef!
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by yinkslinks(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
many to submmissive wives not like you ladies in naija grin grin grin grin
kestolove95:
How many nigerian men can do dat?...is d man not nigerian?..ogbeni check am
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by oluwasegun007(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
very romantic..... me sef will fly president buhari for my future wife birthday in the future .
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
all i see here is an abok!i' and a down syndrome looking guy, any way as some one have already mentioned it's an unecerssary waste of moneym
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by Irreplaceable48(f): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
Is d man Korede Bello's Uncle?? Abi which 1 is romantic again
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by kestolove95(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
yinkslinks:
many to submmissive wives not like you ladies in naija grin grin grin grin
do u hv problem with understanding simple sentence?..cox from ma sentence am supporting d male and u attackin me for supporting u guys...na wa oh
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nah Jeje Wahala Sit down ooo. Leta dis ma go complain say BM fine pass him Husband
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by professore(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
This sounds funny to me
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by celebgists(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
joshuaidibia:
OP thank God u be man also. Can u be dat romantic? Infact,so spending money always now don turn to romantic abi? I dey suspect say na female get dat OP acc. Imposter.

Oya receive sence in Jesus name
Re: Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan by miqos02(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
slot dey for japan?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him / Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.