Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got (1555 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by latfun22(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
See the respond he got from Nigerian twitter usertongue

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by latfun22(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
more

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by talktonase(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
wailing wailers

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by bash4us(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Its easy to see d fault of a fella but not to see yours grin grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by benedictnsi(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hmmmm.......

F
U
E
L

Abeg..... Who this tin wan epp to get fuel ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by gbens2000(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Don't stop talking that's the essential thing just keep it up till they understand common sense.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by thesicilian: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
Jobless people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by chriskosherbal(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
Let's stop this quarell among ourselves and think of how we can move this nation foward, we are all Nigerians.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by Lattop(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mr Ben Bruce(Lee) u self like to talk they go think u dey wail ni now
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by maupe: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nigerians are too obsessed with media warfare and the social media. That is why, the common sense senator keeps scoring vital points against the APC media support machinery. We should learn to listen and borrow from him, what is right, and criticise with etiquette, what is wrong. Strong language and silly comments will only show the frustration of the FG's media sponsored team

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by dukie25: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
None of the respondents made any sensible comment. Anyway I'd rather be a wailer than a Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by Kenzico(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
grin grin

dukie25:
None of the respondents made any sensible comment. Anyway I'd rather be a wailer than a Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by trailblaiza(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
dis country just taya me walai! Foolish people wey don graduate over 4 years and never get job go come here come dey defend PDP and APC. Walai, I pity una future!
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by DaGC(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
Truth be told, I actually think it is wrong to term all critics derogatory names. If they are not happy about certain things in the nation, they should be free to air their opinions. Its democracy afterall !!! angry angry

I for one disliked PMB's speech of the 97% and 5% ish, because I believe people should be free to cast their votes without fear of repercussion.

And I also disliked his blatant disrespect for court orders and the judiciary during his presidential media chat.

But as usual, when you criticize, m*rons start shouting 'zombies' and 'wailers' all over the place.

Sad to say the least. cry

Leaders of tomorrow my a**.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by Fmartin(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Social media senator.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by omenka(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
latfun22:
See the respond he got from Nigerian twitter usertongue
Bruce will NEVER respond to the Bayelsa salari stuff. People should stop hoping he will.

@ op: "response" not "respond".
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by Goke7: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
Na so the man tweet so tey e no know when dem remove calabar rail project come replace am with grinding machine and keke marwa for budget.

Only those who want to be entertained listen to the odemwinge wannabe
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by DaBullIT(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hehehe

Ben don suffer

For him and him Co wailers mind, 16 years of epic fail and looting is forgivable

But 1 year of efforts to repair the damage should be criticized

Bwahahahaha

Awon olote
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by MrAdetunjiBayo: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
We zombies know that Ben bruce makes a lot of Sense.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by amaechi1: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
maupe:
Nigerians are too obsessed with media warfare and the social media. That is why, the common sense senator keeps scoring vital points against the APC media support machinery. We should learn to listen and borrow from him, what is right, and criticise with etiquette, what is wrong. Strong language and silly comments will only show the frustration of the FG's media sponsored team

Story! I hear you. Please, since you are his mouth piece, explain to nigerians why the rush to pass CCB act, while the anti money laundry act sent by the executive since three months ago has not received meaningful attention. What a common sense. Does common sense include disclosing is salaries and allowance to lay to rest the alleged secrecy.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got by amaechi1: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
We zombies know that Ben bruce makes a lot of Sense.

Lot of sense indeed. Has he disclosed what he earn per month as a Senator?

(1) (Reply)

FG In Trouble As Senate President Saraki Hires Two New Sans! (pic) / SHOCKING; This Nigeria City Is The Most Polluted city In The World / Removal Of Fuel Subsidy In Nigeria: What You Need To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.