Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) (59403 Views)

Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Sijo01(f): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
What should we do with this
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

OK now you agree He attended secondary school. who knows, may be in your own result you fail both maths and eng.
This reply got me laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by akomolafe226(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
mathematics 9 woodwork 9 na car* pen*tary baba support dey do nw weitin he dey do for aso*rock
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by gurunlocker: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
That result might be cheat, northerners can scam.... I've live in the north and I see how son bear same name with father, uncle and other family members.

Still the result is bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by erico2k2(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
myola:

6-3-3-4 was started in 1988, Before then secondary stopped at form 5 or you can call it class5
are you both not saying same thing there was no r=form 6 or class 6 then period

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by inchristalone12(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
please can somebody tell the liar that pasted that papers or whatever it is called that there was nothing like neco exam in late 80s let alone early 60s. Bloody liars!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by pryme(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wailers food don land o, yes he had F9 in maths Crucify Him !!!!
The holier than thous make Una come finish Buhari.
My SE SS brothers, make Una come open Una gutter
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by sidneyj(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
what happened to maths?
it clear that this anohia did not understand figures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by bukynkwuenu: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by marshborn(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
dukie25:
This was why they hid his result.
He left college in 1961, that's 55yrs of being a dullard.

Failed woefully in Maths, the result of his failure is evident looking at the shambolic budget of corruption.
Lolz... Guy u no well.
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
TheArchangel:
Isn't it supposed to be standard six not form six.
its forged. That's why u see form and not standard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Mopolchi: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
2kass:
I no believe
me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by NaijaCuzin: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
wailers around critisizing thier fada ...SMH
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

I need your help bro.
My yoruba brother, what do you want?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by pfadom: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
dukie25:
This was why they hid his result.
He left college in 1961, that's 55yrs of being a dullard.

Failed woefully in Maths, the result of his failure is evident looking at the shambolic budget of corruption.

Did you attend any school at all? It doesn't show in your character. At least he had a secondary school leaving certificate with a credit pass in English. How many attempts of WAEC and NECO did you yet without credit in English and Mathematics.

He was a dullard yet attained the highest position in the land.

I pity you...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by TohKunBoh: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
How does this affect Nigeria nah??

Nawa oh
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Praktikals(m): 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
kenny987:
Even the so-called letter shows he was still in school and hadn't acquired his WAEC yet. The supposed certificate calls him 'Mohamed Buhari' while the contrived application has him addressing himself as 'Muhammadu Buhari'.

Why that discrepancy on something as fundamental as his name? A very common name borne by almost half of the male islamic adherents...does that result belong to the president as we know him or someone is trying to cover up a glaring breach of the constitution.

Time will expose any and every underhanded tactic employed by anyone to ascend into an undeserved office he's not even qualified for.
Pele, but 2023 far sha o
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Modsenemy(f): 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
"I am a Fulani"

Sounds funny , I don't know y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by miqos02(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Ninilowo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Exam No : 002 for somebody with letter "M" starting his surname Abi? Them how many people were in such class then? Maybe only 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Decibel: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
PFRB:
There was no form 6 in 1961 . Another forgery.

Buhari and fraud are

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by destino24(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
This one dey obvious na....

I'm assuming that result was given to him in 1961.

How come dey come cancel 20 put 1961

Looks to me like the result was made to be used from 2000 - 2099

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Beremx(f): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
efilefun:
So you can't see the at was cancelled or you just decided to ignore that cuz some brain dead kids gonna like your comment cuz of the blind hatred they got for the president??
Is that why you're angry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Everybody know say our Buharii e no geti certificatii but we go manage like dat. Sai junketeer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by dukie25: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Rilwayne001:

O ye foolish Illiterate, what is dulladry?
How would you describe his long years of service to Dullards? You're most likely a beneficiary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by slyrone(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beremx:
" I am at in form six"

He should have written another application letter on a fresh paper nau!

hiaan!
you dry troll your presido. 7star general for that matter, walahi it civilian bf nor go fit save uuuuuuuuuu
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by ojibole1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Y does his cert hv a relation enter pic n who takes such a passport sideways with glasses.
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by miqos02(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
PFRB:
There was no form 6 in 1961. Another forgery.
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Banks22(m): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
PMB IS. DESTINE TO BE GREAT!!! GOD IS BLESS NIGERIA!!! GOD BLESSED PMB..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by vchykp(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
The point is that he is our president and their is nothing we can do about it now, mallam or fulani.. Let us just pray for a better nigeria
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
pryme:
Wailers food don land o, yes he had F9 in maths Crucify Him !!!!

The holier than thous make Una come finish Buhari.

My SE SS brothers, make Una come open Una gutter
zombie continue to wail.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media / Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 / Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.