Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) (59426 Views)

Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by efilefun(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
angry lol just trying to correct you cuz some blocked brain kids would make that their next anthem before you blink twice
Beremx:
Is that why you're angry?
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by ikukuhero: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
dukie25:
This was why they hid his result.
He left college in 1961, that's 55yrs of being a dullard.

Failed woefully in Maths, the result of his failure is evident looking at the shambolic budget of corruption.

Are you perfectly okay?
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by vchykp(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=miqos02 post=44706217][/quote]

My brother we should just stop making mountain out of hill
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
pfadom:

Did you attend any school at all? It doesn't show in your character. At least he had a secondary school leaving certificate with a credit pass in English. How many attempts of WAEC and NECO did you yet without credit in English and Mathematics.

He was a dullard yet attained the highest position in the land.

I pity you...
With that his english cheesy cheesy obviously he did runs on that one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by IamAtribalist: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beremx:
when you make a mistake writing an application letter,you write another one. If my child wrote that without correction,i will spank him.

where you think say i dey shift go according to you?

coolIf you look well you will see that he crossed out the AT. Look well abeg. cool
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by smileysmiley(f): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beremx:
" I am at in form six"

He should have written another application letter on a fresh paper nau!

hiaan!
Sister forgive him na, he cancelled it... Fresh paper ke, baba is against wastage
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by pastormellanby: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
I can't laugh d way people wan die because of buhari
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Beremx(f): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
IamAtribalist:

coolIf you look well you will see that he crossed out the AT. Look well abeg. cool
crossing it on an application letter? can you do the same if you were writing an application to get a job?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by lawyer(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
That F9 in Maths Is indicative of the way Nigeria's economy is been run. Nothing in his result shows that he is prepared to govern Nigeria. No Economics or Accounting. His only Good result is History and he still refers to Germany as West Germany or the cold war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by kenny987(f): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
Praktikals:

Pele, but 2023 far sha o

I have no interest in the arrival of 2023. If u cared to understand you'd have figured out quite easily that my concern is with all the subterfuge and deliberate contravention of statutory provisions. You'd have also understood that once these things start and aren't checked, perpetrators and current supporters lose the moral right to protest or complain.

The matter has already been ignored and focus is now on leadership, governance and delivery of promises made to Nigerians so what is the point of the effort at bringing a so called letter and certificate which only highlight glaring discrepancies?

The law is meant to protect all and not to be tossed around to suit the whims of a person or people in power.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by dukie25: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
ikukuhero:

Are you perfectly okay?

Was that the question they asked you in hospital today?
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Pamelayoung: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Very brief and concise.
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Maski87: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is not Buharis hand writing, who is trying to fool us

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by dominique(f): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beremx:
" I am at in form six"

He should have written another application letter on a fresh paper nau!

hiaan!

He stroked out the 'at'. Still, he should have written a fresh one.
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by sirAmeh(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fighting over a letter will not help anybody, but coming together to think positively, that is the way forward!!
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Beremx(f): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
dominique:

He stroked out the 'at'. Still, he should have written a fresh one.
thank you jare fine geh! now you get the drift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by olashilek(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
dukie25:

Failed woefully in Maths, the result of his failure is evident looking at the shambolic budget of corruption.

Nice quote man, but can you please upload your dad's result too #Justasking
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by NwabekeyiSimeon: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

My yoruba brother, what do you want?

Taaaa. I am Ibo samd way you are Yoruba. I need something from you Nwabeks
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by dukie25: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
olashilek:

Nice quote man, but can you please upload your dad's result too #Justasking
My dad didn't contest to lead Nigeria, your dad did.
Enjoy Baba Dullard ja re.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by runsgirl: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
That letter is fake...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by VictorRomanov: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
TheArchangel:
Isn't it supposed to be standard six not form six.

Na 1961 you go school? How u take know?
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Zieristclair(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

OK now you agree He attended secondary school. who knows, may be in your own result you fail both maths and eng.
hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by Arise01: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
dukie25:

.....shameless guy, when baba buhari was struggling with is career ur lazy father was busy drinking palm wine in the village square. Like father like son

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by samazagudu(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
PFRB:
There was no form 6 in 1961. Another forgery.
what a reasonable person!!! good thinking good reasoning.
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by George2016(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
PMB i de heloooooooo....
No be small thing.
I hope more are coming.
Re: Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) by ekevwe(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
the hand writing was so neat for somebody they claim is dull . my verdict: forgery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing / Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos / "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.