Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Response To U.S Report On Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To U.S Report On Nigeria. (1513 Views)

Buhari, Kingibe Meet As President Gets Report On NIA (photos) / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests. / Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response To U.S Report On Nigeria. by luvinhubby(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Although i voted PDP in the last elections & still a rigid believer in the political ideals of GEJ, but i strongly disagree with the United states report indicting Nigerian state agencies of brutality & corruption with the following reasons :

1, The Nigerian millitary literally fought boko haram barehanded because U.S govtt. went out of it's way to block every legitimate means of Nigeria buying much needed millitary hard ware to fight boko haram.

2, Obama just acknowledged that Libya invasion was an error & it was the light & heavy weapons sent by U.S. and it's army to Libya rebels that are salafists that eventually found it's way to Mali, Niger & eventually to boko haram in Nigeria, so U.S indirectly armed boko haram.

3, Police & state security excesses abound every in the world including U.S(Ferguson is still fresh) & the peculiarity of the average Nigeria criminal mindset is so hardened that mental torture do not crack them rather physical torture does.

4, Cultural & religious practices like genital mutilation & child marriage, as bad as they are, is not peculiar to Nigeria alone but is practiced in other African & Arab countries and can only be reduced and are being
reduced through education & enlightenment.

5, Every country in the world has corruption issues, though the degree varies but Nigeria has vastly taken steps to curb it. E.g - TSA, IPSS, BVN, EFCC,DSS are initiatives & govt agencies that have ramped anti corruption activities, we may not be there yet but we are not where we used to be.

6, Why is the report silent on the very successful electoral process & transition of last year?

Summary - Nigeria is OURS & no one else's, though i disagree with APC & Buhari politically, i have a common goal with them on greater Nigeria & for that i stand with Buhari, his government & good people of Nigeria against the U.S on this one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To U.S Report On Nigeria. by sirthisthickkal: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
luvinhubby:
Although i voted PDP in the last elections & still a rigid believer in the political ideals of GEJ, but i strongly disagree with the United states report indicting Nigerian state agencies of brutality & corruption with the following reasons :

1, The Nigerian millitary literally fought boko haram barehanded because U.S govtt. went out of it's way to block every legitimate means of Nigeria buying much needed millitary hard ware to fight boko haram.

2, Obama just acknowledged that Libya invasion was an error & it was the light & heavy weapons sent by U.S. and it's army to Libya rebels that are salafists that eventually found it's to Mali, Niger & eventually to boko haram in Nigeria, so U.S indirectly armed boko haram.

3, Police & state security excesses abound every in the world including U.S(Ferguson is still fresh) & the peculiarity of the average Nigeria criminal mindset is so hardened that mental torture do not crack them rather physical torture does.

4, Cultural & religious practices like genital mutilation & child marriage, as bad as they are, is not peculiar to Nigeria alone but is practiced in other African & Arab countries and can only be reduced and are being
reduced through education & enlightenment.

5, Every country in the world has corruption issues, though the degree varies but Nigeria has vastly taken steps to curb it. E.g - TSA, IPSS, BVN, EFCC,DSS are initiatives & govt agencies that have ramped anti corruption activities, we may not be there yet but we are not where we used to be.

6, Why is the report silent on the very successful electoral process & transition of last year?

Summary - Nigeria is OURS & no one else's, though i disagree with APC & Buhari politically, i have a common goal with them on greater Nigeria & for that i stand with Buhari, his government & good people of Nigeria against the U.S on this.
At last a wailer is seeing things from a different perspective. Welcome to the party bro! although you were late but better late than never. Pls kindly tell others that the invitation is free.

#i stand with buhari
# i endorse this thread

3 Likes

Re: Response To U.S Report On Nigeria. by luvinhubby(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

At last a wailer is seeing things from a different perspective. Welcome to the party bro! although you were late but better late than never. Pls kindly tell others that the invitation is free.

#i stand with buhari
# i endorse this thread

Not so fast bro.

I said i disagree with APC & Buhari poltically but is willing to stand with him against the big global bully called United states.

Lalasticlala i troway salute oo.

3 Likes

Re: Response To U.S Report On Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
Every da na so so respond to...respond to we dey hear. Just govern with justice and fairness to all.

1 Like

Re: Response To U.S Report On Nigeria. by sirthisthickkal: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
luvinhubby:

Not so fast bro.

I said i disagree with APC & Buhari poltically but is willing to stand with him against the big global bully called United states.

Lalasticlala i troway salute oo.

Your partial allegiance to buhari is a work in progress, with time it will solidify.
Re: Response To U.S Report On Nigeria. by shakaZuIlu: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
during Gej's administration apc as an opposition party supported anything that will bring down Jonathan and his administration including supporting the same USA for not selling arms to Nigeria all in the name of bringing Gej down by any means today Buhari and apc are being served by karma and you expect me to support him and stand in the way of karma NO! it doesn't work that way
what ever a man soweth he shall reap and apc are already reaping theirs.
am sorry this thread is already DOA and no sane pdp supporter should endorse this thread.

did you see any apc bastard that stood with Gej then?
Gej was called ineffectual buffoon and apc bastards celebrated it so is buhari special? nope because Buhari is a useless uncircumcised bastard mallam
as for me anything that will bring Buhari and this useless, incompetent, docile and dumb administration is welcomed with open arms.
Thunder fire Buhari Insha'Allah amin

3 Likes

Re: Response To U.S Report On Nigeria. by luvinhubby(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

Your partial allegiance to buhari is a work in progress, with time it will solidify.

Either you are in allegiance or not, nothing like partial allegiance, my allegiance is to Nigeria my country.
Re: Response To U.S Report On Nigeria. by Bruteforce101: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
[s]
shakaZuIlu:
during Gej's administration apc as an opposition party supported anything that will bring down Jonathan and his administration including supporting the same USA for not selling arms to Nigeria all in the name of bringing Gej down by any means today Buhari and apc are being served by karma and you expect me to support him and stand in the way of karma NO! it doesn't work that way
am sorry this thread is already DOA and no sane pdp supporter should endorse this thread.

Gej was called ineffectual buffoon and apc bastards celebrated it so is buhari special? nope because Buhari is a useless uncircumcised bastard mallam
as for me anything that will bring Buhari and this useless, incompetent, docile and dumb administration is welcomed with open arms.
[/s]

Hbp is real.

1 Like

Re: Response To U.S Report On Nigeria. by blackpanda: 5:28am On Apr 15, 2016
[s]
shakaZuIlu:

[/s]

Most wailers keep using karma as an excuse for their disjointed ridiculous and often libellous rants. I dont know whether they suffer from selective amnesia or just enjoy lieing to themselves, but the fact remains that nobody was responsible for pulling gej down but himself. Both GEJ, his wife and entire cabinet were the ones that fed media with the bullets they used to shoot them down. Wailers forget that there was nothing like apc until towards the end of gej's tenure, so how can an organisation that didnt exist be responsible for pulling u down. GEJ was incompetent, clueless and actually supported corruption in all its ramification. And whats more? He even came out to announce this in media with comments like "stealing isnt corruption", "only america will know if girls are abducted" etc. Lets not even start with mama p's blunders. His entire cabinet also fed the media with their incompetence e.g oga on top saga and the immigration scam where people lost their lives and gej pretended like nothing happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To U.S Report On Nigeria. by shakaZuIlu: 5:45am On Apr 15, 2016
[s][s]
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Most wailers keep using karma as an excuse for their disjointed ridiculous and often libellous rants. I dont know whether they suffer from selective amnesia or just enjoy lieing to themselves, but the fact remains that nobody was responsible for pulling gej down but himself. Both GEJ, his wife and entire cabinet were the ones that fed media with the bullets they used to shoot them down. Wailers forget that there was nothing like apc until towards the end of gej's tenure, so how can an organisation that didnt exist be responsible for pulling u down. GEJ was incompetent, clueless and actually supported corruption in all its ramification. And whats more? He even came out to announce this in media with comments like "stealing isnt corruption", "only america will know if girls are abducted" etc. Lets not even start with mama p's blunders. His entire cabinet also fed the media with their incompetence e.g oga on top saga and the immigration scam where people lost their lives and gej pretended like nothing happened.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
tell that to Elrufai lair Muhammed the charlatan Oyegun Buhari Tinubu and other apc bastards also tell that to all apc bastards that used everything to pull Gej down.

now karma is serving you guys you didn't remember how you guys celebrated Gej's predicaments in the hands of USA
this is just the beginning because Buhari have killed himself by romancing the Chinese and I stand with anything that will pull Buhari and his clueless administration down.
who am i to stand between karma.
Buhari and apc are just reaping the seed they sowed against Gej.
Thunder scatter Buhari
Re: Response To U.S Report On Nigeria. by blackpanda: 5:54am On Apr 15, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
[s]
Nonsense trash
tell that to Elrufai lair Muhammed the charlatan Oyegun Buhari Tinubu and other apc bastards also tell that to all apc bastards that used everything to pull Gej down.

now karma is serving you guys you didn't remember how you guys celebrated Gej's predicaments in the hands of USA
this is just the beginning because Buhari have killed himself by romancing the Chinese and I stand with anything that will pull Buhari and his clueless administration down.
who am i to stand between karma.
Buhari and apc are just reaping the seed they sowed against Gej.
Thunder scatter Buhari

Well we cant expect everybody to be onboard with the progress of nigeria. There will always be negative people that are bent on hate. But nobody gives a hoot about such people. We just keep ridding on and going stronger. When u wail tire u go face ur life!
Re: Response To U.S Report On Nigeria. by sirthisthickkal: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
luvinhubby:

Either you are in allegiance or not, nothing like partial allegiance, my allegiance is to Nigeria my country.
Yeah right
Re: Response To U.S Report On Nigeria. by LordAdam: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
shakaZuIlu:

Thank you for this brilliant piece. Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat them.

I stand with you on this.

The same idiots that parleyed with the West to discredit GEJ and the Nigerian government are the same people calling people to be patriotic.

The most audacious part is that after branding some people 5%, killing innocent protesters, keeping mute about the atrocities of and actually protecting the fulani demons; they now want all of us to say one Nigeria and provide support while they confront their former comrades.

The same way Buhari and APC sided with the West to pull GEJ down, I'll side with the West to pull Buhari down. It is tit for tat.

Plus, I have plenty of valid reasons to do so. I'm not a kid.

-Lord

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And Ambushed Political Ambitions / I Thought Buhari Is Dead So Why re People Blaming Him For 2face pro Cancellation / Important Announcement From Nigerian Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.