Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,744 members, 7,959,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

10 Things You Should Never Joke About. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things You Should Never Joke About. (1257 Views)

10 Things You Must Really Do Before Going Into 2018 - Fattkay / Never Joke About Domestic Violence. ( Check Out ) / 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Should Never Joke About. by osaslord500(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
1. Death: No death pranks, because it’s really not funny to make up the death of someone. It may lead to tension from loved ones and may surprisingly serve as a prediction for eventual future death.
2. Fat People: Making fun of fat people is quite rude. They already find difficulties moving themself around. Laughing at them will only add to their predicament.
3. Fake Proposals: That’s just mean. Any guy who pranks his girlfriend with an empty box containing no ring in the guise of a joke should be flogged with NEPA wire.
4. Fake Declaration of Love: These days people often misuse the three word sentence, thinking they are just playing. When you say “I Love You” to someone and don’t mean it, the person may end up hating you forever when the truth is unraveled.
5. Poor People: No one decides to be poor, only circumstances chooses that on their behalf. So if you are well to do and think you can talk down on people who do not have enough, you should be ashamed of your status.
6. Food Pranks: Allergic reactions, when severe, can cause death.
So the next time you want to add something to someone’s food in the name of a prank, think twice.
7. Rough Plays: Not everyone has a heart that is 100% functional. Jokes like pulling the fire alarm at work or in public might just make someone’s heart stop. Caution!
8. Short People: You can laugh at midgets, if you created yourself.
9. Pregnancy Stunt: Most girls are guilty of this expensive joke, telling their boyfriend they are pregnant just to see his reaction. Don’t feel bad if he drops dead on hearing such unexpected news from you.
10. Disabled People: For real! Who does that? Are you God?

Cc : lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Joke About. by youngjoe10(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nice one, I'm not guity of number 4
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Joke About. by osesology(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ok
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Joke About. by DonMaxxy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Very true indeed. All your points are on point@Op.

Also dont touch the head of a dwarf (a real pygimie), he will beat you up.
Do not feign stammering when you have a stammerer around. I tried it once when i was in school. Believe you me i saw my two ears that day without a mirror. Peter the stammerer whom i cajoled; rumpled me that day.
I will never forget Peter in my life.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Joke About. by Meeloreh(f): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
I concur
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Joke About. by Babe2sure(f): 7:34am On Apr 15, 2016
I agree, those are mean pranks that shouldn't be played on people. Not everyone has emotional strength to withstand a particular situation.
It is okay to play safe or harmless pranks once in a while, though.

(1) (Reply)

So Touching: Funeral Of Peace Mass Transit Accident Victim, Joy Akabuike -RIP / African's Best Quotes / Girls That're Dark Skinned Looks Dirty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.