Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Help! I Need A Job In Osogbo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! I Need A Job In Osogbo (459 Views)

Help! I Have Been Scammed / Npower:please Help, I Have Two Npower Accounts, My Name Appeared Twice. / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need A Job In Osogbo by concord129(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hello, am Azeez Lateef from Ilobu in Irepodun LGA of Osun state and am looking out for what I can be doing to save for my admission processing fee, I av computer technician knowledge and can also fix PC problems. Please am looking forward for someone who can be of help because am now financially handicapped even as am typing this message am only left with 1000naira aside other asset. I owned a system with atleast good configuration so I won,t mind if I can get idea of how to transform my little knowledge of computer to wealth either online or offline. And am also looking for someone around Osogbo who can be of any help to me. Mind you, I av knowlwdge of Computer technician.

Thanks.
Re: Help! I Need A Job In Osogbo by Slimfeez(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
concord129:
Hello, am Azeez Lateef from Ilobu in Irepodun LGA of Osun state and am looking out for what I can be doing to save for my admission processing fee, I av computer technician knowledge and can also fix PC problems. Please am looking forward for someone who can be of help because am now financially handicapped even as am typing this message am only left with 1000naira aside other asset. I owned a system with atleast good configuration so I won,t mind if I can get idea of how to transform my little knowledge of computer to wealth either online or offline. And am also looking for someone around Osogbo who can be of any help to me. Mind you, I av knowlwdge of Computer technician.

Locate any consultant in osogbo, and the will surely be of help

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Got An Interview With Tutorng Tomorrow,what Should I Expect? / Need A Job In Europe, Russia Or USA / Writer/editor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.