Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. (10351 Views)

Amazing: Little Boy Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker With Local Materials (photos) / A Driver Gets Fined For An Offence Committed By His Car's Shadow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. by enigmang: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2016
How exactly is this an atrocity?? if i have the ingenuity of increasing my tank size to take 600liters... that will last me for weeks... i would gladly do it.....

Others decide to sell theirs..
Re: Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. by twentysixteen(f): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2016
I witnessed it 2yrs ago at same nnpc lafia, one rickety car directly in front of me taking fuel for over twenty minutes, swift action needs to be taken against this and fast, not funny.
Re: Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. by DonBobes(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2016
DAVECENA:
We Nigerians have decided to stand solidly
behind Buhari despite the proposed antics
by wailers.
Paris wasn't built in a day so its out of place
to assume the manifestation of the party's
manifesto in the twinkle of an eye.
Though superfluous stories may be cooked
up by reprobate minds to mystify
unsuspeting citizens,but we have decided
that NEVER AGAIN shall we fall prey to their
Gimmicks.
#Nigeria_Must_Rise_Again.
#Team_Change.

Paris wasn't built in a day we knw.
Bt hv u ever had dis experience wen men r placed under u, looking up to u for der admin and u need to feed and cater for dem on a daily basis. And wat maks dis possible is mobility, by mobility coms vehs, Pms & gas etc. nw thins r gettin worst on a daily basis because of lack of PMS. Funny enof ur men do not want to knw dis, all dey want is der admin to b takin kia of by whchever means possible. Na dt tym u go knw say ROME was built in a day.
While we hv someone jst travelling around d world while s nation burns.
Re: Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2016
treatise:

This is NNPC Mega Station not independent Marketers !

So you felt NNPC Mega Station are run by Saints just as you thought buhari was a Saint? Your eye don clear now!
Re: Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. by me2me: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2016
Op, why don't you state the exact location of the NNPC station or is there only one located in Lafia or Nasarawa State?
Re: Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. by treatise: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2016
Rexceedo:
So long as Nigerians are concerned, we modify to adapt to any situation. I've actually witnessed what you are talking about. What baffled me was the specially constructed iron tank placed in the booth, & connected to the tank of the car! This can house as much as 50 gallons of petrol!

Exactly ! This is what obtains and the folks do not follow queue and they get served with ease. Directly opposite the NNPC( bush and kiosk) shares semblance with a plastic factory and it's a disaster waiting to happen in case of any spark.
Re: Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. by banio: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2016
Dharniel:
if such evil is being perpetrated at NNPC mega station, then how much more will be done in sub stations and the likes.

Can corruption ever be truly eradicated in Nigeria?

Even in America and Europe there is corruption. Corruption is a vice, it will not end. But it can be minimise to infinitesimal level. That's why PMB travelled to China to learn Konfu, so as to successfully fight corruption.
#IstandwithBuharionfightagainstcorruption
Re: Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. by marshalcarter: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2016
Segadem:
[size=14pt]are u sure that bubu's voice? [/size]
No..its cucu's voice undecided
Re: Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. by treatise: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2016
me2me:
Op, why don't you state the exact location of the NNPC station or is there only one located in Lafia or Nasarawa State?

We have just one in Lafia just before College of Agric when coming from Akwanga. Thank you.
Re: Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. by wokomabest(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2016
It also happens here in port harcourt.filling stations don't like selling to motorists but on Tom Can" or jerry Can as the case maybe. cos the Can people pay more money than the motorists. And in return they sale it back to motorists as blackmarket in a higher price,making the whole system to be in shamble.putting government efforts in joepardy
Re: Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. by anzaku47(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=treatise post=44709347]Dear Nigerians,

I have watched helplessly for weeks the heinous practices at NNPC Mega Station in Lafia , Nasarawa State. Car owners queue for days to be served with PMS only to be short changed by a well knitted syndicate. Vehicles are modified with improvised tanks running into hundreds of litres , they have unfettered access to the pumps , get their " tanks" filled, drive across the road and siphon into plastic kegs and return to the NNPC pumps again. A modified peugeot 504 saloon can take 600 litres. The kiosks and bush directly opposite NNPC are littered with hundreds of filled kegs whilst motorists wait helplessly for days to be served. All these happen under the watch of security operatives and the citizenry have resorted to prayers.

Please moderators, allow this piece to get to the front page which we believe will make willing authorities to tackle this inhuman treatment.

Many thanks.

[/quote/]Seriously I have been watching this ugly act daily because that is my area. When ever am passing there I will see the way those black market guys will be going up and down with motorcycles with 50litrs tanks.
Thanks for that bro

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. by oyeezah(f): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
it's d same here in Ilorin. we've been on d queue since Monday, they told us there was no fuel but they've been selling hundreds of liters to ppl they know
Re: Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. by Bezkemi: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nigerians are responsible for this fuel situation... smh
Re: Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. by donodion(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
treatise:
Dear Nigerians,

I have watched helplessly for weeks the heinous practices at NNPC Mega Station in Lafia , Nasarawa State. Car owners queue for days to be served with PMS only to be short changed by a well knitted syndicate. Vehicles are modified with improvised tanks running into hundreds of litres , they have unfettered access to the pumps , get their " tanks" filled, drive across the road and siphon into plastic kegs and return to the NNPC pumps again. A modified peugeot 504 saloon can take 600 litres. The kiosks and bush directly opposite NNPC are littered with hundreds of filled kegs whilst motorists wait helplessly for days to be served. All these happen under the watch of security operatives and the citizenry have resorted to prayers.

Please moderators, allow this piece to get to the front page which we believe will make willing authorities to tackle this inhuman treatment.

Many thanks.

let's share this message people, across all social media platforms. please.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. by peterbello(m): 12:56am On Apr 16, 2016
OP, it's done in all the NNPC Mega stations I've been to. So I believe it's done everywhere. The annoying thing is that those guys don't queue. They are allowed to drive in (often times through the exit) with the security personnels watching. In Lokoja Mega station, the security lights are put off later in the night and fuel is dispensed directly into jerrycans. The amazing thing is that women are involved too. A couple of nights ago, I counted the filled jerrycans of 2 women there. 1 had 20 while the other 1 got 13 jerrycans of fuel.
The problem with the country is that the good citizens watch the few bad ones perpetuate evil and they do nothing about it.

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. by mikolo80: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
treatise:
Dear Nigerians,

Many thanks.

mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens And What To Do When You Mistakenly Put The Wrong Fuel In Your Car? / Installing Speed Limiters In Vehicles Does Not Make Common Sense / Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.