Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Annie Idibia Hypes Herself: 'I'm Black & Beautiful, My Beauty Lies In The Color - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Hypes Herself: 'I'm Black & Beautiful, My Beauty Lies In The Color (754 Views)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / Adesua Etomi, Annie Idibia, Kate Henshaw, Omoni: Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best? / 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Hypes Herself: 'I'm Black & Beautiful, My Beauty Lies In The Color by ebosie11(f): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
It's not #WomanCrushDay but Annie Idibia is feeling herself so much, she had to do a #TBT and #WCW all at once. The ebony skinned mum-of-two celebrated herself on Instagram for maintaining her chocolatey good looks all these years. Below is what she captioned the throwback pic above.

"My Beauty Lies In The Color Of My Skin!!! I still love Me Now!!!! Cos that woman on the right has been through it all!!! Through Fire n dark places , but she WALKED out of it as a Queen!!! Thank you lord for the Woman and mother that I have become.. Am loving every min of it al!!! I love my old body,old Me on the left ..b4 my kids .. But am more in love and sooo proud of the woman in white! She is Everything!! #gratefulheart #gratefuleveryday #gratefultogod #blessedbeyoundlimits #blackdontcrack #blackandproud."

#TBT I think 2006/2007 in unilag!!! Gosh I miss my flat belly!!! This children and changing our bodies!!! Then I wasn't on any diet! Now I have to be on a diet regularly and eat clean!!! Ps: I was hottttt sha oyaaaaa!!! I don vex!!! Am getting this body back!!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/annie-idibia-hypes-herself-im-black.html

Re: Annie Idibia Hypes Herself: 'I'm Black & Beautiful, My Beauty Lies In The Color by doughziay: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Who make she hype again if not herself?.
Op, am coming for u

U still want the FTC slot after posting
Just wait
Re: Annie Idibia Hypes Herself: 'I'm Black & Beautiful, My Beauty Lies In The Color by ebosie11(f): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Black beauty
Re: Annie Idibia Hypes Herself: 'I'm Black & Beautiful, My Beauty Lies In The Color by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
She is beautiful.....

Be proud of yourself,.....

Re: Annie Idibia Hypes Herself: 'I'm Black & Beautiful, My Beauty Lies In The Color by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
abeg leav her.....seriously I like dt lady... she no b all dis bleach bleach ladies all around
Re: Annie Idibia Hypes Herself: 'I'm Black & Beautiful, My Beauty Lies In The Color by Dondamlex(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
She is indeed beautiful... Black is beautiful.. Respect to all my African ladies (Queens)
Re: Annie Idibia Hypes Herself: 'I'm Black & Beautiful, My Beauty Lies In The Color by adorablepepple(f): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Every body on Instagram be claiming "I am queen" "queen balling " no princess again
Re: Annie Idibia Hypes Herself: 'I'm Black & Beautiful, My Beauty Lies In The Color by onojaduru: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2016
Pretty lady

(1) (Reply)

''no Successful Musician Can Have A Good Home''; Flavour Rants / SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz / ‘I just Recorded The Biggest Song Of My Life’ – Ice Prince Set To Drop New Singl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.