Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz (754 Views)

Hushpuppi Congratulate Tiwa Savage For Winning "Best Female" Soundcity MVP Award / Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages / SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz by Nobody: 6:32am On May 03, 2016
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria has threatened to file a lawsuit against Tiwa Savage on behalf of her estranged husband Tunji Balogun, Teebillz.

OAP Freeze made the revelation on his Instagram page and according to him, he got a call from the Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), who said Tiwa's interview did irreparable damage on Teebillz and that he was going to demand a scary amount of money in punitive damages. Read the post below;

‘Dear Social Media Users,
The Internet has been buzzing with the Tiwa & T Billz saga since Thursday, and opinions are divided into two schools. There is #TeamTiwa where the supporters are of the mindset that Tiwa was cheated and abused by Billz who is the devil, while the devotees of #TeamTbillz are clamoring that Tiwa went overboard with her interview and the damage to T Billz was excessive. I'm sorry to say this, but what we have here is not an Arsenal vs Man-U match, where one team wins. In fact, to be entirely logical, none of them can win.

Sir Isaac Newton's third law of motion, states that "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction" and if used as a reference, we will end up with a constant chain of action-reaction scenarios, which is the perfect formula for a lose-lose situation.
If you really love Tiwa, you won't want the father of her first son to be dragged in the mud, so stop celebrating his pain. I read today, that Banky's mum kicking Billz out of Banky's flat, as an aftermath of Tiwas interview.

If you think Tiwa holds the Aces now, think again, because a gentleman called me earlier today, introducing himself as a senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN), and that he want to file a lawsuit against Tiwa on Behalf of TBillz, sighting character assassination and demanding a scary amount of money in punitive damages.

He went on to say that the destruction to Billz reputation is irreparable.

He went on to inform me that legally, the onus would be on Tiwa to prove that he actually used the drugs which won't be an easy task. I had to plead with him for almost an hour before he could change his mind. In the same vein, if you are a die hard Billz fan damaging Tiwa's reputation won't help him as she remains the mother of his son Jamil. Tiwa is also an important factor in the determination of Jamil's moral upbringing, as he would be in her custody till he attains majority.

Whether we accept it or not, Tiwa and TBillz are both victims here. Therefore, the ONLY winning team is #TeamJamil and for this team to win, both his parents have to be respected and prayed for.

Thank you.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/teebillz-files-lawsuit-against-tiwa.html

Re: SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz by HerexG(m): 6:33am On May 03, 2016
This is called taking Panadol on other peoples problem or maybe the SAN is fighting for his stomach infrastructure

Marriage no be by force !
Re: SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz by Pavore9: 6:38am On May 03, 2016
His labelling her as an adulteress and her mother a witch is certainly not character assassination!..........make l laugh! cheesy
Re: SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz by Nobody: 6:39am On May 03, 2016
hmmmm owa ga ba yio..... abi wat all dis nah
Re: SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz by eph12(m): 6:48am On May 03, 2016
Dumb Freeze dumb SAN dumb blogger
So when Tiwa was accused of all those things they were not character assassination? Right from time it has always been about Tiwa's money. Tbillz still trying to get hold of her money by fire by force
Re: SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz by nairagossip: 6:57am On May 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz by Bestinstinct(m): 7:05am On May 03, 2016
One thing I'm certain of is, real and matured man will understand T'Billz. You can't understand that scenerio if u not a man.
Re: SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz by YabaLeftist: 7:16am On May 03, 2016
This Tbilisi or whatever is a pathetic mofo, a joke of a man. You were the first person to take to Twitter to rant and assassinate your wife's character by saying she slept with all and sundry. Now you're crying wolf and accusing her of character assassination after she granted an interview repudiating your claims and telling her own side of the story, albeit that she revealed so many of your sordid secrets.

You are deluded if you think you'll win the case and make some cash off Tiwa, 'cos I know she can prove that all she disclosed were facts. You'll be exposed the more for the irresponsible, no-good scoundrel that you are.
Re: SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz by Julietcutie(f): 7:23am On May 03, 2016
if so...both parties are guilty of character assassination then... tbillz also destroyed her reputation by ranting and posting those accusations...
Re: SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz by Nobody: 7:32am On May 03, 2016
Another SAN...after the failure called Fashola i dont respects SANs anymore
Re: SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz by lumzybo: 7:35am On May 03, 2016
I guess the "nameless" SAN wanna make a name from the whole saga.

Goodluck with that oga SAN.

My advice to oga SAN, be prepared cos pple will come after you.
Re: SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz by Bigcake: 7:42am On May 03, 2016
A Silly Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), decided to sue Tiwa for character defamation and the idiiot called Freeze is jumping heads over hills for it. Fulani herders are busy kilking people yet no SAN thought it wise to sue the Nigerian government for negligence.... adiok anor mmufo.
Re: SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz by hibiscus76(f): 7:43am On May 03, 2016
Bestinstinct:
One thing I'm certain of is, real and matured man will understand T'Billz. You can't understand that scenerio if u not a man.
We've seen how much of a man teebillz was..nonsense
Re: SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz by petux(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2016
who the lawsuit don help?
Re: SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz by Afrok(m): 8:01am On May 03, 2016
Hehe... people are seriously using this Tiwa and Tunji marital problems to their advantage, can't we just leave them to deal with their issues themselves? shocked
Cases of rapes, killings and corruptions are lying everywhere, Oga SAN no go see anyone go take up undecided.
Re: SAN Threatens Lawsuit Against Tiwa Savage for destroying Teebillz by CaroLyner(f): 8:24am On May 03, 2016
she wasnt the one that started the online rant so he has no case

(1) (Reply)

‘I just Recorded The Biggest Song Of My Life’ – Ice Prince Set To Drop New Singl / See What Happens When The Power Situation In Nigeria Keeps Getting Worse.-photo / Peter Edochie And Son Yul Pictured On Set Of New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.