Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! (5136 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by omenka(m): 6:08am On Apr 15, 2016
Ishilove:
What manner of fuckery is this?? Misleading and inflammatory title, unconfirmed and unverified news, junk journalism.
True or false, I see Fani Kayode licking his lips wherever he is- he likes them "yellow" and middle Eastern.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by omenka(m): 6:10am On Apr 15, 2016
pedel:
If I believe this story may my head become flat in shape.
The chest also appears flat- why is that so? Perhaps it couldn't endure the constant chest beating anymore?? Just curious.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by demslayerrz: 6:27am On Apr 15, 2016
This middle east people Aka bolton wanderers cant stop making me laugh, some gullibles will believe this trash. One is already blaming Yoruba, chai. Lmaooooo

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:30am On Apr 15, 2016
modath:

& you believe this story?, he is in their custody, it is a simple matter of opening his cell door & closing it back!!!

As usual, they "forgot" to get the order side of the story!!
Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by MrAdetunjiBayo: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool Bros be honest. Don't forget that Kanu started the hatred when he called for the death of every single Yoruba man, woman and child. And you want this same people to pity him now? common be honest and fair when you think and talk. My 2 cent. cool

We yorubas started the hate with our Oba threatening to kill Igbos by throwing them into lagoon and the attendant anti-ibo protest which many yorubas supported.
The Easiest way for our sai baba dullard to end up in ICC jail is for Activist Kanu to die in cell. I as a Sai baba zoombie know this.

The news is from a reputable international IBTimesUK newspaper. So it's true.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by gidgiddy: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2016
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Shut up and stop spewing nonsense. You little kids just sum up a whole tribe without even using your brain. Is FFK from Enugu? What about Fayose and co that have been speaking out on your behalf even when you elders cant say anything, you believe anything you read online whether true or false, no wonder boko haram brainwash people easily. Smh

Yeah, FFK and Fayose. The two SW men who publicly speak out against perceived injustice out of a region of over 40 million! What an inspirational percentage!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by gidgiddy: 7:18am On Apr 15, 2016
omenka:
True or false, I see Fani Kayode licking his lips wherever he is- he likes them "yellow" and middle Eastern.

Can you blame FFK? He couldn't find anyone from his area that won't kill him so he ran to arms of an eastern woman for peace of mind.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2016
coolitempa:
stop disturbing our peace....good riddance to bad Rubbish... grin

Peace!!!.....don't there is anymore in as much as this country is involved
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by coolitempa(f): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2016
kobokokabaka:

At ur age you're vomiting this rubbish from that gutter you call a mouth...
you're a miserable prostitute.
akwuna ndi ofe mmanu

What do you know about my age...or life....that makes me a prostitute.....ode Olori kpelebe... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by olagamalin(m): 8:09am On Apr 15, 2016
But why break in ....when they have access to the keys.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by coolitempa(f): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

We yorubas started the hate with our Oba threatening to kill Igbos by throwing them into lagoon and the attendant anti-ibo protest which many yorubas supported.
The Easiest way for our sai baba dullard to end up in ICC jail is for Activist Kanu to die in cell. I as a Sai baba zoombie know this.

Oponu.....oluya.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by gbadenor(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2016
Omo naija still ve a looooooooooooong way to go cause all I see here is tribalism.
*sippingMywaterJeje*

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by IamAtribalist: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

cool Okay be honest - you think of Oba of Lagos was in jail Igbos will all of a sudden have pity on him? Be honest and fair when you think bro. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by kobokokabaka(m): 8:09am On Apr 16, 2016
coolitempa:

What do you know about my age...or life....that makes me a prostitute.....ode Olori kpelebe... cheesy
Even if you're 7yrs old, you should go and find something to do with ur miserable life and stop polluting this thread with ur mouth odour.

even ur younger folks in the north are with 3 or 4 children,taking care of their family but here you are single and deserted due to ur ugliness.... I can even bet you that no one have stopped you on the way to compliment you...
Ina awa Anya
anu ohia nwuru anwu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by kobokokabaka(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by oilsuop: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2016
Dullard buhari knows if anything happen to kanu Nigeria is inviting kaios gadaffi treatment will be understatement
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by coolitempa(f): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2016
kobokokabaka:

Even if you're 7yrs old, you should go and find something to do with ur miserable life and stop polluting this thread with ur mouth odour.

even ur younger folks in the north are with 3 or 4 children,taking care of their family but here you are single and deserted due to ur ugliness.... I can even bet you that no one have stopped you on the way to compliment you...
Ina awa Anya
anu ohia nwuru anwu

May thunder fire your frustrated flat.head.... angry....alakori omo ale jatijati.....ko baje fun e ni eniye ati ojo waju.... angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by christopher123(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2016
coolitempa:

Oponu.....oluya.... grin

Jeez.. Were you brought up with curses
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by christopher123(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2016
coolitempa:

May thunder fire your frustrated flat.head.... angry....alakori omo ale jatijati.....ko baje fun e ni eniye ati ojo waju.... angry

Not again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by Ebukaobi: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2016
Collynzo

The IPOB jobless old man

Keep quiet

MrAdetunjiBayo:

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by christopher123(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2016
coolitempa:
Nnamdi Kanu...the forgotten deluded iPod loser.... cheesy...enjoy your kuje beans inside prison and stop disturbing our peace....good riddance to bad Rubbish... grin

Here (s)he goes again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by Ebukaobi: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2016
Tonychristopher

How is your wife?

Are you still living in Lagos or have you moved back to develop your village?

christopher123:

Not again

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Likely Poisoned As DSS Breaks Into His Prison Cell! by Kingspin(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool Bros be honest. Don't forget that Kanu started the hatred when he called for the death of every single Yoruba man, woman and child. And you want this same people to pity him now? common be honest and fair when you think and talk. My 2 cent. cool
you forgot kanu's message is to break away from Nigeria. Is hated and hate back practice. You want one Nigeria and kanu doesn't.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. / Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February / A Fan Leaks Video Of Ayra Starr Allegedly Flashing Her Pussy To A Male Fan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.