Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Olamide Stole My Song “who You Epp” – Shun Bebe Cries Out | Listen To The Origin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Stole My Song “who You Epp” – Shun Bebe Cries Out | Listen To The Origin (1221 Views)

"Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) / [DOWNLOAD] Who You EPP X Oladips (cover) / Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Stole My Song “who You Epp” – Shun Bebe Cries Out | Listen To The Origin by ECLIPZE(m): 12:31am On Apr 15, 2016
Read here... http://talklatest..com/2016/04/olamide-stole-my-song-who-you-epp-shun.html

(Always visit Talklatest for Latest and Interesting updates)
Re: Olamide Stole My Song “who You Epp” – Shun Bebe Cries Out | Listen To The Origin by Marley01(m): 12:49am On Apr 15, 2016
I knew he did. But who them epp??
Re: Olamide Stole My Song “who You Epp” – Shun Bebe Cries Out | Listen To The Origin by Hybrid01: 3:42am On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Olamide Stole My Song “who You Epp” – Shun Bebe Cries Out | Listen To The Origin by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2016
sorry oo..who you epp?
Re: Olamide Stole My Song “who You Epp” – Shun Bebe Cries Out | Listen To The Origin by OKorowanta: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2016
Thief Olamide.
U can AV the same title with another artiste but wen a particular song title is out there and strongly
Connected to that one musician,any song bearing the same titled can be tagged copycat.
The songs don't av to sound the same.
If I do a song titled 'Limpopo', I can't take the credit away from Kcee.
Olamide is a wicked person.
Afta taking dis photo with Shuun Bebe supporting the 'who u help' movement,
Two years after he released who u Epp.
So selfish!

Re: Olamide Stole My Song “who You Epp” – Shun Bebe Cries Out | Listen To The Origin by DrChukzy(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Olamide Stole My Song “who You Epp” – Shun Bebe Cries Out | Listen To The Origin by MrWhaley: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2016
I knew this right from the beginning. sad

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News:robert Mugabe Finally Agrees To Step Down As Zimbabwe President. / Guys, Do You Like The Body Of This Girl? / Kim Kardashian Posts Topless Selfie After Butt Kissing Attack, Prepares To File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.