Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (730163 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by methyl: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
Oga list no dey come out until next 2 weeks stop fooling people
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Makudus:
you people should make sure your phone battery is fully charged and with enough data all d time from now for receiving and checking invitation msg via sms & mail from FIRs.so tax officers get ready for d next stage of recruitment.....
how genuine is ur source? Hope u r not like dat aisa guy day just speaks out random stuff dat goes tru his mind nd lifts ppls hope only for it to turn out false
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by naughtylagosguy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
methyl:
Oga list no dey come out until next 2 weeks stop fooling people

How are you so sure about this? And is it the list for test or interview?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by aisa6773(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
For those taking my information for granted should know that I would soon suprise them with the date and time the list will be released.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
aisa6773:
For those taking my information for granted should know that I would soon suprise them with the date and time the list will be released.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by niyi123: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
aisa6773:

Dont sound like you have genuine information by giving people false hope

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by methyl: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
are we kids, if you want to play pranks you know where to go

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
aisa6773:
same way u said d list was pasted at firs abuja? If there is any post i dont look forward to here its urs cos u ur infos av been certified fake

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by aisa6773(m): 7:23am On Nov 01, 2016
oyeludef:
same way u said d list was pasted at firs abuja? If there is any post i dont look forward to here its urs cos u ur infos av been certified fake

You are entitle to your opinion, Mind you i never said list was pasted at FIRS ABUJA, You can check my previous post for clarification. I am not here to throw trash, but am here to give information. You can doubt my post but its left for you to believe it.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2016
aisa6773:
I heard that names have been placed at FIRS HQ, I am tired of hearing "I heard"....May God help us all
We all know d list will soon b out but ur infos gives false hope.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2016
Makudus:
you people should make sure your phone battery is fully charged and with enough data all d time from now for receiving and checking invitation msg via sms & mail from FIRs.so tax officers get ready for d next stage of recruitment.....
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
oyeludef:

We all know d list will soon b out but ur infos gives false hope.
he said placed and not pasted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
siina:
he said placed and not pasted
Alright, explain wat placed means in dat context where he used it

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
Come on guys, let's get real here. We all should understand these statements enough to avoid this drag called argument. As for me, I understand is that, names must have been forwarded to the headquarters from the software contractors readying for the next stage. Yeah i read a lot and communicate positively. The Chairman made it clear to NASS that the recruitment is for this year. Can't you see that the recruitment portal has been closed? Please let's be positive here and everywhere instead of arguing. thanks

4 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
yes,you are right
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by fweshazzimi: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
av been trying to reach my contact in FIRS HQ ABUJA lately but hv been hitting a brick wall. most top staff who are concerned with recruitment exercise have decided to keep mum about it. only God knows if it will take anoda six weeks before names will be shortlisted. my advice is, ignore any thing u hear for now....the truth is that NOBODY KNOWS wats goin on. we are only speculating.......I hv a close relation with one of the human resource personnel but d truth is am not getting any info from her. they (firs staff) hav all sworn to secrecy. they wnt tell u anytin u want to hear. SO LETS ALL STAY FOCUS,
STOP FAKE NEWS, AND PRAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 0zify009: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
My source just informed me that we all will be called for test this month November. We should start reading, Gdluck to u all.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 0zify009: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
fweshazzimi:
av been trying to reach my contact in FIRS HQ ABUJA lately but hv been hitting a brick wall. most top staff who are concerned with recruitment exercise have decided to keep mum about it. only God knows if it will take anoda six weeks before names will be shortlisted. my advice is, ignore any thing u hear for now....the truth is that NOBODY KNOWS wats goin on. we are only speculating.......I hv a close relation with one of the human resource personnel but d truth is am not getting any info from her. they (firs staff) hav all sworn to secrecy. they wnt tell u anytin u want to hear. SO LETS ALL STAY FOCUS,
You are very correct, they are trained to secrecy even if you are there family relation.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Ekakamba: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Except their family/relations.
0zify009:

You are very correct, they are trained to secrecy even if you are there family relation.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by niyi123: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
0zify009:
My source just informed me that we all will be called for test this month November. We should start reading, Gdluck to u all.

Which kind news is this, November that just begins and what happen to previous information that people will be contacted by October ending. Before you know they will say December again. I am tired of all this unending farward posting.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by niyi123: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
0zify009:

Which kind news is this, November that just begins and what happen to previous information that people will be contacted by October ending. Before you know they will say December again. I am tired of all this future tenses
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
0zify009:
we all hope and expect so
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by beshiman(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
fweshazzimi:

Yes, secrecy is one of the codes of conduct. So, they are performing their duties.
Thank you.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by felix281(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
My candid advice for all is
Stop all this mere speculations Be patience Study everything within ur arsenal that will make u successful on this job Be prayful. Am tired of all these sources and insiders u guys are spewing each moment. plz lets take it easy...Baba God go do am.

4 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by felix281(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
My candid advice for all is
Stop all this mere speculations Be patience Study everything within ur arsenal that will make u successful on this job Be prayful. Am tired of all these sources and insiders u guys are spewing each moment. plz lets take it easy...Baba God go do am.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by obinna002: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
he Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Mr Tunde Fowler, has said that the organisation received more than 700,000 applications from the recent job advert it placed.

Fowler made this known on Wednesday in Abuja when he appeared before the House of Representatives Committee on Public Petition.

The FIRS boss’ appearance at the lower chamber followed a petition from some applicants, who claimed to have been excluded from the employment processes.

The Service had invited applications for various positions in series of adverts placed in some national dailies.

Fowler said that out of the 700,000 applicants more than 2,000 had first class degrees in various disciplines and were qualified to be engage by the Service.

He said that FIRS would recruit only 500 people, adding that the exercise was designed to increase manpower for tax revenue collection and expand the country’s revenue base.

He assured that the organisation would ensure fairness and due process in the recruitment process.

“We have secured waiver and endorsement from the Federal Character Commission in order to ensure that the right thing is done.’’

In his remarks, Chairman of the house committee, Mr Nkem Abonta, directed Fowler to submit to the committee the service’s nominal roll to assist it in arriving at a decision.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Ekakamba: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
Where's your source? angry
obinna002:
he Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Mr Tunde Fowler, has said that the organisation received more than 700,000 applications from the recent job advert it placed.

Fowler made this known on Wednesday in Abuja when he appeared before the House of Representatives Committee on Public Petition.

The FIRS boss’ appearance at the lower chamber cufollowed a petition from some applicants, who claimed to have been excluded from the employment processes.

The Service had invited applications for various positions in series of adverts placed in some national dailies.

Fowler said that out of the 700,000 applicants more than 2,000 had first class degrees in various disciplines and were qualified to be engage by the Service.

He said that FIRS would recruit only 500 people, adding that the exercise was designed to increase manpower for tax revenue collection and expand the country’s revenue base.

He assured that the organisation would ensure fairness and due process in the recruitment process.

“We have secured waiver and endorsement from the Federal Character Commission in order to ensure that the right thing is done.’’

In his remarks, Chairman of the house committee, Mr Nkem Abonta, directed Fowler to submit to the committee the service’s nominal roll to assist it in arriving at a decision.

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
i dont agree o
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Mballowa: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
Makudus:
i dont agree o

Its tru bro. Check vanguard of today.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by obinna002: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Vanguard online
Ekakamba:
Where's your source? angry
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by justineu(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
obinna002:

The FIRS boss’ appearance at the lower chamber followed a petition from some applicants, who claimed to have been excluded from the employment processes.

500 slots advert while 2000 first class candidate are qualified fr the job smiley so wats the faith of those with 2:1, 2:2
Meanwhile those who came in with politicians slots that graduated with 3rd class will they be rejected? grin just asking though

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.