Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (730535 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by joshrare(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
This firs matter is strong o
what's the latest now? Besides they should have continued with their secret recruitment
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
Those who have insider should please help us find out what is going on concerning this recruitment. January don dey go small small too ooo
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by chaffman: 12:01am On Jan 10, 2017
aisa6773 = the closest thing to the truth. kindly follow her/him

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by FAVOUR13: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2017
chaffman:
aisa6773 = the closest thing to the truth. kindly follow her/him
We don't understand. Pls if the person has any info
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2017
FAVOUR13:

We don't understand. Pls if the person has any info
both this two people aisa6773 and Yaasir have been providing us with accurate info.regarding FIRs recruitment,an info.from genuine source,an insider.that is why we need dem al d time.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by FAVOUR13: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Makudus:
both this two people aisa6773 and Yaasir have been providing us with accurate info.regarding FIRs recruitment,an info.from genuine source,an insider.that is why we need dem al d time.

Okay. Thanks
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by shareezey: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hmm well all I can tell you hopeful guys here is to keep praying... Hard. Cos the firs is one shitty organization. I knw someone that recently got the job out of the blue. Oh and by the way he didn't even applied.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
shareezey:
Hmm well all I can tell you hopeful guys here is to keep praying... Hard. Cos the firs is one shitty organization. I knw someone that recently got the job out of the blue. Oh and by the way he didn't even applied.
I am sick and tired of all these news of people getting job without due process.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by pepelet: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
All the applicants of FIRS jobs should try as much as possible to be prayerful and seek for divine favour. Don't relent in your pursuits coz the time has come for me to receive my appointment letter from FIRS Executive Chairman.AMEN!!!!!!! What about you?

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
Makudus:
Good day people. Sorry for the long break in communication. It is better to keep quiet when there is nothing to say than to mislead people. That is why i was ''offline'' for a while. The FIRS recruitment has started with the review of application. I am not aware if anybody has been called but that does not mean its impossible. All i know is that they have started painstaking review. If you apply for any role that you are not qualified for, your chance of being called is next to nothing especially if you applied for AM due to the volume of applications. If your qualification is outside those stated in the application you stand little or no chance except you have a very strong backing and you may end up getting the entry level. I know this for sure cos a colleague/friend is involved. The person that nominated him was asked to replace him due to his academic qualification. It took the intervention of powerful forces before the eventually agreed that the guy should be considered for entry level.For the AM position if you do not have professional qualification or long years of relevant experience with core qualification in those fields stated, just continue to intensify your prayer. There is so much emphasis on the AM grade which i don't really understand why. Some will still get it without knowing anybody but your must be sufficiently qualified and have requisite experience. As for the pay, you need to know the grade the person is referring to before you can know whether it is correct or not. Let us wait till we get there until we talk about the pay except for people that have alternatives.

8 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Amazingg: 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Yaasir:

Good day people. Sorry for the long break in communication. It is better to keep quiet when there is nothing to say than to mislead people. That is why i was ''offline'' for a while. The FIRS recruitment has started with the review of application. I am not aware if anybody has been called but that does not mean its impossible. All i know is that they have started painstaking review. If you apply for any role that you are not qualified for, your chance of being called is next to nothing especially if you applied for AM due to the volume of applications. If your qualification is outside those stated in the application you stand little or no chance except you have a very strong backing and you may end up getting the entry level. I know this for sure cos a colleague/friend is involved. The person that nominated him was asked to replace him due to his academic qualification. It took the intervention of powerful forces before the eventually agreed that the guy should be considered for entry level.For the AM position if you do not have professional qualification or long years of relevant experience with core qualification in those fields stated, just continue to intensify your prayer. There is so much emphasis on the AM grade which i don't really understand why. Some will still get it without knowing anybody but your must be sufficiently qualified and have requisite experience. As for the pay, you need to know the grade the person is referring to before you can know whether it is correct or not. Let us wait till we get there until we talk about the pay except for people that have alternatives.
Thanks for this information. God bless
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ciwi: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
Is it too late to apply?

Didn't get the application info @yaasir
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Mballowa: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
Yaasir:

salam. Pls pm your number? I want to talk to you about a certain issue. Thanks
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 3:51am On Jan 11, 2017
thanks so much mal.Yaasir may almighty God protect you
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 4:18am On Jan 11, 2017
Mballowa:
same here bro, csme u pls pm me ur number
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Youngestlandlord: 6:45am On Jan 11, 2017
People are still here forming prayer warriors while the highly connected are resuming work every week. A friend of mine that lectures at FUNAI resigned last month and resume work at FIRS two days ago.
............i pledge to Nigeria my country..........

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by jonaboy: 11:43am On Jan 11, 2017
Youngestlandlord:
People are still here forming prayer warriors while the highly connected are resuming work every week. A friend of mine that lectures at FUNAI resigned last month and resume work at FIRS two days ago.
That does not stop those that trust in God to do it for them to keep trusting him. Unless you want to say you don't believe God can do what man cannot do for you. As for me, I will believe the report of the lord. He will surely do it for me and I shall testify in this thread in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by FAVOUR13: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
Youngestlandlord:
We need proof sir. As for me, I am highly connected to God and I know he will surely take me there. You shall see evidence by His grace

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
All these Info above are just quessing....anyone with real n accurate information?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
TEEKAY2000:
All these Info above are just quessing....anyone with real n accurate information?
Like I have always said "decide on what you want to believe" . You expect me to name the actually person involved before you believe? You can check my previous comments and revalidate the claims. Mind you there are things that I can not share here because of the sensitivity and the way people like you treat information. I am also waiting to be proved wrong since day one. I don't think I have ever contributed to any recruitment thread except this. Even if I don't have name I have information first hand from the source. Funny enough there is a person on this forum with fantastic information as well. Maybe cuz of people like you that the person is holding back (I won't reveal the person's name). I don't mind being proved wrong as long as we all get the job. After all, what is the harm in the info I shared or you have anything to the contrary? Until then, just ignore my ''lies" and pretend as if I never wrote them. Shikena!

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mballowa:
sent already
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by jonaboy: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
Yaasir:

Like I have always said "decide on what you want to believe" . You expect me to name the actually person involved before you believe? You can check my previous comments and revalidate the claims. Mind you there are things that I can not share here because of the sensitivity and the way people like you treat information. I am also waiting to be proved wrong since day one. I don't think I have ever contributed to any recruitment thread except this. Even if I don't have name I have information first hand from the source. Funny enough there is a person on this forum with fantastic information as well. Maybe cuz of people like you that the person is holding back (I won't reveal the person's name). I don't mind being proved wrong as long as we all get the job. After all, what is the harm in the info I shared or you have anything to the contrary? Until then, just ignore my ''lies" and pretend as if I never wrote them. Shikena!
evening Yaasir, sent you a pm. Will love us to rob minds, please. Thanks.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bisiofgod(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mballowa:
the invite will come latest before this month ends. text and email will be sent. they are ensuring a mixture of merit and who recommends you. even if you are recommended, you still have to be qualified. if not they will ask your nominee to recommend another person. this is because of the petition here and there. most of the people to be invited will be those who read Accounting or Economics. B.sc. for HND you need God. i mean real divine intervention. for the position of assistance manager, it has to be a chartered accountant or tax with 6years relevant experience. the deal is almost set. believe it.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
bisiofgod:

the invite will come latest before this month ends. text and email will be sent. they are ensuring a mixture of merit and who recommends you. even if you are recommended, you still have to be qualified. if not they will ask your nominee to recommend another person. this is because of the petition here and there. most of the people to be invited will be those who read Accounting or Economics. B.sc. for HND you need God. i mean real divine intervention. for the position of assistance manager, it has to be a chartered accountant or tax with 6years relevant experience. the deal is almost set. believe it.
you mean it will be hard for hnd graduates? Even with ICAN?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
Yaasir:

keep up the good work bro, dont mind whatever anyone says

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2017

This is the most horrifying part that i have been scared of sharing.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Yaasir:

meaning those with hnd will find it hard to be invited right?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by muyeeoo(m): 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
Are you saying people with Engineering degree (Bsc) should forget this recruitment exercise.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 12:03am On Jan 12, 2017
muyeeoo:
Are you saying people with Engineering degree (Bsc) should forget this recruitment exercise.
NO!b/cos engineering is among d course displine listed and required by firs,just pay attention to prayer.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ciwi: 5:46am On Jan 12, 2017
Yaasir:

@Yaasir. please is it too late to apply?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by kolladey(m): 6:46am On Jan 12, 2017
Yaasir:

sent already
Salam alaykum,my brother i av sent u pm,kindly reply,i will appreciate if u can gv me ur number,i want to av brotherly talk wit u. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.