Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (730559 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nellymonic(f): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Please has anyone been called or invited from Delta state?

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by yfeey: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2017
yfeey:

Please if you applied for AM and you have received call, let us know please.
Or indicate if you know any AM that has been called.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Pivot: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2017
yfeey:

Or indicate if you know any AM that has been called.
I do know one who was called yday mrG,she applied for the position of AM
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by yfeey: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2017
Pivot:

That means they have started calling AM. Fingers crossed and hope on God
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hobowobo(f): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2017
yfeey:

Which position?

Officer II
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by policy12: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2017
Pivot:

So far one person na wa o God..
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2017
policy12:

So far one person na wa o God..
dats enough proof that the exercise will be in batches.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dahaz(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Now that test venues will start rolling in as from monday, pls does anyone know the likely interview questions?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by yaorijute: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
frontlinePM:

Pls tell us what did you know about this "invitation to interview"
My brother it's all scam run away from that. Let them show the numbers that called them and the text messages. I was at the revenue house yesterday and they were just laughing at the development. Let's see what happens in couple of weeks sir.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by yfeey: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
yaorijute:
My brother it's all scam run away from that. Let them show the numbers that called them and the text messages. I was at the revenue house yesterday and they were just laughing at the development. Let's see what happens in couple of weeks sir.
Not all staff have info. Not even some directors. Let me shock you.
The Abuja venue is Area 1(I can't disclose the exact venue sorry) and might take up to 3 days.

Some of us has direct information but unfortunately our contact leg is not that strong to influence.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by yfeey: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
yfeey:

The Abuja venue is Area 1(I can't disclose the exact venue sorry) and might take up to 3 days.

Some of us have direct and genuine information but unfortunately our contact leg is not that strong to influence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by samobaba4u(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
4oyrsExperience:
Please Lord hv mercy on me
This is my last hope

Someone pls pray 4 me

I jst ave to b called

Else cool
Last hope, where is ur faith? or else what? you better dnt attach ur destiny to uncertainty. God has a good plan for your life.

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by SenatorJChris: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
yfeey:

Some of us has direct information but unfortunately our contact leg is not that strong to influence.
This your statement looks suspicious. If the interview venue is not within FIRS premises, then something is wrong somewhere. Interviews are usually conducted at the organization, unless it is an assessment center.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Mikesheg: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2017

tongue
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by yfeey: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
SenatorJChris:

This your statement looks suspicious. If the interview venue is not within FIRS premises, then something is wrong somewhere. Interviews are usually conducted at the organization, unless it is an assessment center.

Okay.
Tuesday is around the corner.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ikechukwunwuzoh: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Guys indicate if you got an invitation from the South-East
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by mikeywise(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
yfeey:

why not come out straight and say it's Durumi?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Stop arguing the recruitment is real, this is not hear say
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
olushola88:
Stop arguing the recruitment is real, this is not hear say
I thought you said the recruitment would not see the light of the day. What's up? However, as long as you are yet to be invited, it's a hear say!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 5:50am On Oct 22, 2017
What's wrong with guys here this recruitment is real must you be invited before it becomes real just be hopeful it will still extend to next week,insha Allah or beyond ,am also yet to be invited am wishing those thathat are invited Allah's guidance and wish those that are not some will still be invited.

9 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2017
dganse:
What's wrong with guys here this recruitment is real must you be invited before it becomes real just be hopeful it will still extend to next week,insha Allah or beyond ,am also yet to be invited am wishing those thathat are invited Allah's guidance and wish those that are not some will still be invited.
I have been trying to reach you on twitter but you not respondimg to my message
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2017
Eyya sorry my phone got spoiled have you been called?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2017
dganse:
Eyya sorry my phone got spoiled have you been called?
no I have not, I believe is in batches. We will be called by Gods grace

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by abuuthmaan: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Fellow Hopefuls, i have being following this thread for quite sometime now but i hardly say a word...upon finding out the true nature of the interview IVs, my link through a party to Mr Fowler's Brother to Mr Fowler said; the IV is not in respect of the 2016 FIRS recruitment as that one is underway...but since i didn't hear it directly from the horse mouth...i reserve my comments, this week's happenings should shed light to what we don't know yet.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
abuuthmaan:
Fellow Hopefuls, i have being following this thread for quite sometime now but i hardly say a word...upon finding out the true nature of the interview IVs, my link through a party to Mr Fowler's Brother to Mr Fowler said; the IV is not in respect of the 2016 FIRS recruitment as that one is underway...but since i didn't hear it directly from the horse mouth...i reserve my comments, this week's happenings should shed light to what we don't know yet.
you may be right to some extent cause I have heard this from someone, and even someone said it on here there will be two list, the merit and the disgression list. But will the merit be concluded this year too
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by nuhu(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Is there any one invited who did not apply?

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by aminumash: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
So u guys believe firs have not heard about applicants recieving invites?and if they are aware which iam sure they are,you think they are not gona officially warn applicants that the invite they are receiving is not from them? Too much negetivity full this place oh. I no see invite myself but that doesnt mean i will say its not real.congrats to thoz invited jooor

10 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hobowobo(f): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
I just received anoda mail and text stating d venue and time for d interview .
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by burantashii: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hobowobo:
I just received anoda mail and text stating d venue and time for d interview .

if dats you on ur DP, Revenue House go hear ahm ohh cheesy cheesy
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
siina:
you may be right to some extent cause I have heard this from someone, and even someone said it on here there will be two list, the merit and the disgression list. But will the merit be concluded this year too

Everything will be over before December l mean all the revenue generating agencies. So were are those that are saying the recruitment is over since last year "mute".this recuitment is real moreover is not over in sha Allah I will get this job.so keep checking your emails starting from tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
Yaasir:

It is 100% true. The source of your information might not be authoritative enough. I said it earlier people might not get mail or text for obvious reason. You can ask your contact to reconfirm from head office. You might be working there but not having enough information.

Salam bro.were you not also been called ?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by nuhu(m): 5:54am On Oct 23, 2017
I got the email for interview on 25/10 @ Kano. I will only answer relevant questions please

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.