Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (730570 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by zayyan85: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2017
Trust nigerians with african time. The interview is still not started yet
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by b03liberty(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2017
zayyan85:
Trust nigerians with african time. The interview is still not started yet
Where is your venue, how is the turn up of the people there?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by LegitDiva: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Alot of people being invited is based on merit. A friend who has a Firstclass and doesn't know anyone got invited. Since private recruiters are being used, i will advise u prepare for a thorough interview session even though dey only asked u to come with some documents, dey didn't say u wouldn't be assessed... #My two cents.. Wish u guys all the best
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by LegitDiva: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2017
oyeludef:
Alot of people being invited is based on merit. A friend who has a Firstclass and doesn't know anyone got invited. Since private recruiters are being used, i will advise u prepare for a thorough interview session even though dey only asked u to come with some documents, dey didn't say u wouldn't be assessed... #My two cents.. Wish u guys all the best

A friend right Story........
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hobowobo(f): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2017
actright1:
I wish all those going to FIRS interview a resounding success, please help us find out if other batches will still be invited and when? Don't also forget to intimate us here of all that transpired during the interview...... Best of luck guys !

AMEN
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by actright1: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2017
oyeludef:

but who knows if other batches will also be invited later?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by LegitDiva: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2017
actright1:

but who knows if other batches will also be invited later?
i heard from a very reliable source dat its in batches
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by b03liberty(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Any Abuja invitee in the house
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by yfeey: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2017
oyeludef:
i heard from a very reliable source dat its in batches
What I heard is that they have finished calling people but the interview for the already called candidates will be in 3 batches.

Kindly clarify your own please. Me too I'm still hopeful
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by b03liberty(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2017
LegitDiva:

A friend right Story........

I known the venue for Abuja by the way
Please where
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2017
yfeey:

What I heard is that they have finished calling people but the interview for the already called candidates will be in 3 batches.

Kindly clarify your own please. Me too I'm still hopeful
well the nature of today's exercise will go a long way to tell if its d end. Wat i heard from an HR working in FIRS is dat the service contracted d recruitment to a private organization and d exercise is gonna be in batches. Am hopeful dis is not the end but at d same time, fingers crossed. Den my thought is dat if d service wanted a sham recruitment, there wouldn't av been any need to contract it to a private organization.. Dey could av just sent email to ppl to come for their offer letter like was d case last year... D company currently handling d recruitment is d same company dat handles recruitment for LIRS, Firstbank nd some other companies

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ikechukwunwuzoh: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Indicate if you are invited from the South-East
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by EGUN: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Update from those who were interviewed today, please.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by EGUN: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
LegitDiva:
Imagine the sleek cars parked all over the venue in Abuja? All the slots have been shared among peoples who already have jobs and children of the rich men or connected people.

the fate of the poor man remains sadly uncertain.

I'm sick of the country.

Were you invited?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Oti4truth: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nigeria I hail thee. Many are still waiting for calls.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Oti4truth: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
With sincerity, I just received a call now. I am to report for the interview in Lagos tomorrow. Though, this is coming late. But it is better late than never. I give thanks to God.

6 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by opeyemiolu(f): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please has anybody that applied for Assistant Manager received call for interview.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by medulla01(m): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
actright1:
I wish all those going to FIRS interview a resounding success, please help us find out if other batches will still be invited and when? Don't also forget to intimate us here of all that transpired during the interview...... Best of luck guys !
amen
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by frontlinePM(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please has anybody that applied for Assistant Manager received call for interview.

Yes! She will be interview in Lagos tomorrow
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by medulla01(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
d interview about firs today is real.im tru with my interview today and i give thanks to God.d interview is in batch today first set start 8am and second set 12pm.if u receive test message for d interview pls go it is nt a scam because some people here give people negatively impression.there is still interview tommorrow for other batch.i wish other people get messge for interview.note if u have interview tommorrow go with national id,international passport or driver lience and u must know ur firs application id no and ur bank act no.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by medulla01(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
frontlinePM:

Yes! She will be interview in Lagos tomorrow
.yes d lady with me today apply for d post.i wish they call u d interview in batch.many people will still invite dont lose hope

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
medulla01:
.yes d lady with me today apply for d post.i wish they call u d interview in batch.many people will still invite dont lose hope
apart from the required documents, wat were the other things asked during the interview?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Oti4truth: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
medulla01:
d interview about firs today is real.im tru with my interview today and i give thanks to God.d interview is in batch today first set start 8am and second set 12pm.if u receive test message for d interview pls go it is nt a scam because some people here give people negatively impression.there is still interview tommorrow for other batch.i wish other people get messge for interview.note if u have interview tommorrow go with national id,international passport or driver lience and u must know ur firs application id no and ur bank act no.
Thanks for the shared info. Could you please share with us if there is a particular materials to read in preparation for the interview?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by sanyalai: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
medulla01:

Is there any other way one can get the application number?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by actright1: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
medulla01:

@ medulla01.......are you saying other applicants will still be called in due course?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Oti4truth: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
sanyalai:

Try to recollect if you had shared the registration details with someone. Perhaps, you saved the details on the system you used for the registration. You can as well type FIRS in the search bar in your email box and search. You might be fortunate to come across it. Best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by sanyalai: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oti4truth:

Try to recollect if you had shared the registration details with someone. Perhaps, you saved the details on the system you used for the registration. You can as well type FIRS in the search bar in your email box and search. You might be fortunate to come across it. Best of luck.

Thanks. Were they also people that didn't have an idea of their reference number but were still given based on the list there ?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by nuhu(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Search through your email account, the acknowledgement mail sent to you at the moment of registration might still be there
sanyalai:

Thanks. Were they also people that didn't have an idea of their reference number but were still given based on the list there ?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by sanyalai: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
nuhu:
Search through your email account, the acknowledgement mail sent to you at the moment of registration might still be there

Have searched and searched I didn't see any acknowledgement mail only account registration mail.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by medulla01(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
sanyalai:

.when u apply for firs there is application I'd they sent to ur email. if u still have ur online print out check it

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.