Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (730740 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayosoccer(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hobowobo:
Happy new month
Wish you same Hobowobo. Are you residing in Abuja?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dunno what i did to the anti spambot..i got banned for trying to correct the salary quote made by someone up there..i see Yaasir's post was hidden too most likely he was banned too cheesy

Those asking for updates isnt it too early to expect anything..i mean its just been about a week..if there is any info i believe it will be shared here..wish us all the best smiley

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by policy12: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hafsat24:
Dunno what i did to the anti spambot..i got banned for trying to correct the salary quote made by someone up there..i see Yaasir's post was hidden too most likely he was banned too cheesy

Those asking for updates isnt it too early to expect anything..i mean its just been about a week..if there is any info i believe it will be shared here..wish us all the best smiley

Sis even you, dem dey ban you?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
policy12:

Sis even you, dem dey ban you?

The matter tire me o cheesy..i was confused self because i didnt know what a ban looked like
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by policy12: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hafsat24:

The matter tire me o cheesy..i was confused self because i didnt know what a ban looked like

Na so, you can't be an active nlander without a ban.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 5:17am On Nov 02, 2017
Even yessir too was banned, he couldnt post again
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayosoccer(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2017
siina:
Even yessir too was banned, he couldnt post again
Haba! This na serious matter o... Mr Oluseun Osewa, please pardon my good people o, we're just doing things as housemates now. Helping each other vis a viz issues in the country. There shouldn't be issue of ban in trying to guide and inform other unemployed/underemployed good citizens for God sake. Haba!!!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayosoccer(m): 8:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Hafsat24:

Thanks jare my good Sister. We'll anxiously wait. It's just that we need good info to know when to move on and if to hang on with hope.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
bayosoccer:
Haba! This na serious matter o... Mr Oluseun Osewa, please pardon my good people o, we're just doing things as housemates now. Helping each other vis a viz issues in the country. There shouldn't be issue of ban in trying to guide and inform other unemployed/underemployed good citizens for God sake. Haba!!!
it might not av been an intentional ban. Many a times the antispam bot bans ppl account wrongly and in such situation such a person should just pm an active MOD in dat section or a SuperMod and dey will unban you.. most times in less than an hour
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Johny316: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
bayosoccer:
Thanks jare my good Sister. We'll anxiously wait. It's just that we need good info to know when to move on and if to hang on with hope.

Just remain calm and hopeful
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by lamash: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Guys pls help with suggestions & advice. Im in a dilema now.
Well its 4rm this thread i knew we need FSLC ie first school leaving certificate. I didnt know i wuld nid it till now..
I did common entrance in pry 5 n didnt finish pry 6 then, i went 2 a pub sec skul 4 only jss1 b4 goin 2 a private sec skul..so wen i kw we wuld need it i tried locating my pry skul was told d proprietress died 6yrs ago n d skul has closed down. Contacted 2 kids of d woman i was told dey av destroyed all d docs of d skul. I rem my pry skul took us 2 a centre 2 write common entrance in d area then, i cnt remember d name of d skul we wrote it. I dont even av d contact of any of my pry skul friends, cnt remember any1. Even goggled my pry skul e no dey google. Sent my mum 2 min of edu she was told that she shuld get centre / exam no wch i dont kw...now both testimonial or fslc i no get. i dont even kw wat 2 do n i wana sort ds tin out. I only kw i did common entrance then..so i shuld av fslc but how to get it i dont know.
Any advice pls?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by obaloppelujo(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Expensive85: 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
obaloppelujo:
Letme say this .A friend of mine who's brother is connected at the federal level was called and also sent a text to come along with 2copies of cv's , any value id-card and provide his account number at number 16abayomi street , not far from firs office in obafemi awolowo road ikoyi .
He said the interview wasnt that serious and was hopeful of securing the job , he said it was codedly done and the total number of the interviewed were just 5,3 from other states and just 2 residing in lagos.
He made me understand that a 3rd class holder was present and full of confidence.
This happened on nov2nd 2017.

So after that, what else happened?
Again, is the purported interview of 2nd November, 2017 a continuation of the one of 24th October, 2017 or another stage of interview to prune down the number of persons that were interviewed earlier?
Whatever is the case, we want the final list of successful candidates to be published so that we can move on to something else especially those that were called for the interview.
A smashing weekend to everyone.!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Tyabo07: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Expensive85:

So after that, what else happened?
Again, is the purported interview of 2nd November, 2017 a continuation of the one of 24th October, 2017 or another stage of interview to prune down the number of persons that were interviewed earlier?
Whatever is the case, we want the final list of successful candidates to be published so that we can move on to something else especially those that were called for the interview.
A smashing weekend to everyone.!

Same question I'm asking.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by medulla01(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
lamash:
Well its 4rm this thread i knew we need FSLC ie first school leaving certificate. I didnt know i wuld nid it till now..
I did common entrance in pry 5 n didnt finish pry 6 then, i went 2 a pub sec skul 4 only jss1 b4 goin 2 a private sec skul..so wen i kw we wuld need it i tried locating my pry skul was told d proprietress died 6yrs ago n d skul has closed down. Contacted 2 kids of d woman i was told dey av destroyed all d docs of d skul. I rem my pry skul took us 2 a centre 2 write common entrance in d area then, i cnt remember d name of d skul we wrote it. I dont even av d contact of any of my pry skul friends, cnt remember any1. Even goggled my pry skul e no dey google. Sent my mum 2 min of edu she was told that she shuld get centre / exam no wch i dont kw...now both testimonial or fslc i no get. i dont even kw wat 2 do n i wana sort ds tin out. I only kw i did common entrance then..so i shuld av fslc but how to get it i dont know.
make sure u have primary school testimony and get all necessary documents intact
Any advice pls?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by malkat: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
lamash:
Any advice pls?
lamash:
Any advice pls?
lamash:
Any advice pls?
try to remember any of ur primary school teacher name n search 4 dem on facebuk or d location of d skul u did d common entrance because d reason u write ur common entrance in oda skul is because ur skul is not fully up to d standard of running its common entrance n d oda skul is up to,try to also remember d uniform u where on d day of d common entrance,it's definitely d skul uniform n dat can hardly change if is a public skul or otherwise from 2006 wen d 6334 system was adopted and UBE was born. best of luck
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by obaloppelujo(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hobowobo(f): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Hello people, any update cool cool shocked cool
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Johny316: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2017
Hobowobo:
Hello people, any update cool cool shocked cool

None yet, but let's hope for the best.

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Oti4truth: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Good evening afternoon.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Johny316: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=TEEKAY2000 post=62179754]http://punchng.com/2018-buhari-bans-recruitment-by-mdas-presents-n8-612tn-budget/[/quotle]

The ban on recruitment by MDAs is not supposed to affect this recruitment. This recruitment was budgeted for under the 2017 appropriation and was duly approved also. Check the link below - the 2017 budget was passed and it is meant to accommodate the recruitment of 700 additional staff. Regards

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/10/11/firs-budget-others-passed/
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by kabosko(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2017
yes that's true the budget has already been approved for FIRS recruitment. Subsequent recruitment will require justification and approval by Presidency.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Johny316: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2017
kabosko:
yes that's true the budget has already been approved for FIRS recruitment. Subsequent recruitment will require justification and approval by Presidency.

Yes you are right, so there's no cause for concern as the ban does not affect the ongoing recruitment
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yammama(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yes ooo

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by obaloppelujo(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2017
—-

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Chimezie198(m): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Please is the application still on going?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by carmine9(f): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
best job here www.job.naij.com
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chimezie198:
Please is the application still on going?
not at all. We applied since 2016
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hobowobo(f): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2017
Any latest news after the interview?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by bayosoccer(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2017
obaloppelujo:
No update yet ? Chaaaaaai ! My people cant wait to be called and those who are called are preparing to be re-called for proper employment .
It is well.
. For how long are people going to wait for God sake? Seems some people have started training, they've kept mute since then and they are very inquisitive and active before the so called interview. God dey watch you o...

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.