Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures (25682 Views)

Leo And Cee-c Spark Dating Rumours With Romantic Dinner (video) / Tobi Bakre Carries Alex In New Romantic Pictures / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by Kyliegame: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2016
Watch The video collage she made for him here: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/what-break-up-dabota-lawson-makes.html

So romantic!! kiss kiss
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by fpeter(f): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2016
mccoy47:

na u seperate dem?

Go and read up about them
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2016
ladyF:
Awwnnnn happy birthday to him kiss
It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
hy...its been a while....where have u been?
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by Mayflowa(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3603848_dabota2_jpeg546eca37ca78ca6e83e3bf3006ff9376

I am going to be so wealthy I can buy my way into Heaven.. cool

Why do you want so much wealth? just to buy heaven?
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by iswallker(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2016
whats that guy sniffing...nose so big... undecided
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by khalebzy(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2016
Choi angry
I promise not to say a word
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by caphone: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2016
Never uunderestimate the power of money
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by olarhtunji(m): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2016
who there coming back together Epp
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by Bgorgeous: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2016
LESSON- NO PUT MOUTH FOR HUSBAND AND WIFE QUARREL
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by Julietcutie(f): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2016
BE811APP:
I thot I have heard it all till i got a wedding card:
Ewedu Green Mid night blue Gbegiri yellow Pepper red etc
I Just saw Cockroach Brown shocked shocked shocked shocked
Babes easy with the names u give colours
lol wat of grasshopper green

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2016
Divorce wetin? When money answereth all things, if the guy na one average joe, she go don finde her way since. To be billionaire dey sweet, forget all that money is root of bla bla bla.Have it 1st then maintain it.
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by Dollaz: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2016
Age is just but a number! Most ladies can even marry man as old as their grandparents provided the man tie hollondis.
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by Sijo01(f): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2016
Money make fine yellow sisi marry old man.
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by tunjijones(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2016
if monkey na billionaire, woman go go live with am on top tree

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2016
Mayflowa:

Why do you want so much wealth? just to buy heaven?

Did you just ask why I want so much wealth?

Ecc: 10:19.. Money answereth ALL THINGS.. Emphasis on ALL THINGS
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2016
Dollaz:
Age is just but a number! Most ladies can even marry man as old as their grandparents provided the man tie hollondis.

I smell Port harcourt on you.. grin

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by HomeOfMe(f): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2016
yusaze807:
It appears Dabota Lawson and her billionaire hubby, Prince Sunny Aku are back on. The couple who reportedly headed for divorce seem to have reconciled low key.
To mark his birthday today, she shared romantic photos and a loving message;

A KING WAS BORN TODAY!!!! I celebrate you honey for all that you are and have been to me. May God Almighty bless you now and forever... #BirthdayBoy #mushyStuffInMyHandWrittenLetter

https://www.instagram.com/dabotalawson/
If he wasn't wealthy you would not have looked at him twice;at least he didn't marry a 13yr old like our brothers up north,e.g Yerima.
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by HomeOfMe(f): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2016
yusaze807:
It appears Dabota Lawson and her billionaire hubby, Prince Sunny Aku are back on. The couple who reportedly headed for divorce seem to have reconciled low key.
To mark his birthday today, she shared romantic photos and a loving message;

A KING WAS BORN TODAY!!!! I celebrate you honey for all that you are and have been to me. May God Almighty bless you now and forever... #BirthdayBoy #mushyStuffInMyHandWrittenLetter

https://www.instagram.com/dabotalawson/
If he wasn't wealthy you would not have looked at him twice;at least he didn't marry a 13yr old like our brothers up north,e.g Yerima. Happy birth day!
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by gabbytabby: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2016
Love love wan tin tin. You for ask us whey carry love for head say with the benefit of hindsight.

African man and love is a recipe for bad life.

My sisters no let love blind you cos its only 25 percent of the consideration.

What kind of person he his and what he stands for. How responsible is he are far more important considerations.

Damn at 20 and Damn at 40 means different things. Damn at 20 means bobo yi fine. Damn at 40 means see my sufferhead years with this usually good for nothing...... grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by LesbianBoy(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2016
Lol @ birthday boy. She is not serious o. How can she be referring to her ancestor as boy grin grin grin grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2016
Aww all i see is true love

God bless your marriage dabota
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by onila(f): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2016
ewww gross!
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by jayAjoku(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2016
Why won't she celebrate him common the dude is a billionaire. Billionaire
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by jabojafa(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3603848_dabota2_jpeg546eca37ca78ca6e83e3bf3006ff9376

lolz sowi that aint possible. The streets of heaven are paved with gold. No amount of wealth any1 can acquire here on Earth can be compared to what Heaven has.
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by jabojafa(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Okijajuju1:

lolz sowi that aint possible. Wealth could actually take one to Heaven then the rich fool in the Bible would have bought a mansion in Heaven. But wealth aint the visa to Heaven.
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by jabojafa(m): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
Beremx:
Dude is not that old na! fine man. grin

happy birthday
so you have already started nursing the thought of overthrowing her abi?
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by Brugo(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lol. True love.
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by Dainikel(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
Money sure answereth all things...
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by WendyChi: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Happy bday Sir...
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by jadelyn007(f): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
Wow! He's cute! shocked shocked

Waiting for nairaland association of religious people to come chop my head off grin grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Aku's Birthday With Romantic Pictures by ClintonDal(m): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Girls and money, inseparable! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport / Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch / Victoria Kimani Looking For Free Promotion – Ycee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.