Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. (19786 Views)

Admission In China’s Universities. 100% Visa Guarantee. / Wisdom Child Int'l School Borokiri Admission Into Ukraine Universities / Study In Ukraine - 100% Visa Guarantee - For New Intakes- Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2017
Kj40:
@semac00, according to the informations shown on the visa page above..it shows d visa issued was 3months duration.
Can u please explain how 3months visa will be used for undergraduate or master study periods.Thank u

I will attach some pictures for better understanding. First when you read through the visa properly, you will see duration of stay 45 days. This means from the day you step into the territory of Ukraine, you have within 45 days to go to the local immigration office in your city to register so they know where you leave.
The 2 months validity which is now 3 months in current visas means from date the visa is issued, you have 3 months to enter the territory of Ukraine. If the 3 months expires before you travel, you will have to go get a new visa from the Embassy to be able to enter the country.
Attached are sample pictures of what the local immigration will give you once you register within the 45 days in the visa. It's called a temporary resident permit.
- first picture is the cover page,
- second is the data page, just like our normal international passport,
- third is the stamp of the address
Other pages can be used for extension until you finish your program. Can be extended and can also be converted into permanent resident permit

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by dedecoder: 12:27am On Aug 13, 2017
Can someone with C in all five relevant subjects be considered for medicine? Any testimony of such? Again, kindly give a rough estimate of how much would be spent in total for the admission processing were you to be consulted.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 5:12am On Aug 14, 2017
dedecoder:
Can someone with C in all five relevant subjects be considered for medicine? Any testimony of such? Again, kindly give a rough estimate of how much would be spent in total for the admission processing were you to be consulted.

your answer is yes but remember C has C4 C5 and C6 so which C are you referring to. Some universities in Ukraine will not even issue. invitation / admission letter to some that has C6 and wants to study medicine. admission estimate is 200$ for invitation letter, 50$ for courier of letter to Nigeria. documentations for embassy is 150k. if I am to do everything for you.
these are the requirements for embassy

1. Medical certificate - can be obtained at kings care hospital, Abuja ( legalize at ministry of foreign affairs). Translate into ukrainian language

2. Weac certificate. (authenticate at ministry of education and legalize at ministry of foreign affairs). Translate into Ukrainian language

3. Secondary school testimonial (authenticate at ministry of education and legalize at ministry of foreign affairs). Translate into ukrainian language

4. Travel insurance from IGI or Niger insurance

5. Birth certificate - can obtained at National population commission. (legalize at ministry of foreign affairs) Translate into Ukrainian language

6. Sponsor's Bank statement (from six months ago till present; amount should be around 2.5 to 3million naira).not company but personal account

7. Sponsorship letter of undertaking and his/her photo copy of drivers licence or international passport or National I'd .

9. Original invitation letter with photo copy of it.

10. Visa Application form.

11. Photo passport 2

12. International passport with photo copy..

to get more on visa requirements visit

http://nigeria.mfa.gov.ua/en
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by sucre90(m): 9:25am On Aug 14, 2017
GLOBALINF:
Just check my signature for the cheapest and best schools in Europe
is it still on, cause am interested.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by slinkman(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
semac00:

your answer is yes but remember C has C4 C5 and C6 so which C are you referring to. Some universities in Ukraine will not even issue. invitation / admission letter to some that has C6 and wants to study medicine. admission estimate is 200$ for invitation letter, 50$ for courier of letter to Nigeria. documentations for embassy is 110k. if I am to do everything for you.
these are the requirements for embassy

1. Medical certificate - can be obtained at kings care hospital, Abuja ( legalize at ministry of foreign affairs). Translate into ukrainian language

2. Weac certificate. (authenticate at ministry of education and legalize at ministry of foreign affairs). Translate into Ukrainian language

3. Secondary school testimonial (authenticate at ministry of education and legalize at ministry of foreign affairs). Translate into ukrainian language

4. Travel insurance from IGI or Niger insurance

5. Birth certificate - can obtained at National population commission. (legalize at ministry of foreign affairs) Translate into Ukrainian language

6. Sponsor's Bank statement (from six months ago till present; amount should be around 2.5 to 3million naira).not company but personal account

7. Sponsorship letter of undertaking and his/her photo copy of drivers licence or international passport or National I'd .

9. Original invitation letter with photo copy of it.

10. Visa Application form.

11. Photo passport 2

12. International passport with photo copy..

to get more on visa requirements visit

http://nigeria.mfa.gov.ua/en
can I whatsapp you? Do you still render this service?
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
slinkman:

Yes you are welcome
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by segunojo866: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
semac00:

Yes you are welcome
The problem with Ukraine is that the universities don't reply mails.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
segunojo866:
The problem with Ukraine is that the universities don't reply mails.

Ukraine approves and recognize intermediaries which they prefer you go through. The issue is getting the right ones.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
I wanna go MSc in computer science or MSc in Information Technology. I have a BSc in Statistics.

I kinda need the rough estimate for the tuition, accomodation and other expenses for the two years in a very cheap school.

Thanks
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by orisoree: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
slinkman:
semac00:

Yes you are welcome
@ semac, whats your number pls. i need your assistance. i have invitation already. but need help for the document.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by orisoree: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2017
semac00:
Get Your Invitation/admission letters into various Universities in Ukraine to study Medicine, Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy, Economics, Computer Science, oil and gas, and so on in English Medium with cheapest tution Fees in Europe.
No payment until students visa is approved, all process will be without payment until after visa is approved. But we will have solid agreements signed by both parties and students sponsor. this offer will be for only the month of April and May 2016
requirements needed to begin process are
Waec or Neco result with 5 credits including maths and English
Birth certificate
Testimonial
Data page of International passport
4 passport photo

@ semac, can you assist with document legalisation? i sent u email. pls reply . or give me ur number.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by orisoree: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2017
semac00:

semac@ukr.net

@ semac, i sent you an email about translation. pls assist.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2017
orisoree:

@ semac, i sent you an email about translation. pls assist.

All messages replied.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by Starthemes(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Goodmorning, I'll like to study Law in Ukraine. I'll need the necessary information on how to go about it. The cost and after my first year can I work to meet up to my expenses( tuition, feeding, accommodation and health).
Thanks
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Starthemes:
Goodmorning, I'll like to study Law in Ukraine. I'll need the necessary information on how to go about it. The cost and after my first year can I work to meet up to my expenses( tuition, feeding, accommodation and health).
Thanks

Think about the course properly. Ukrainian law and English Law or Nigerian law are totally different. Think about your Job opportunity after graduation even if you want to practice in Ukraine I don't think you can compete with someone born and raised in the country with perfect knowledge of how to speak, read and write Ukrainian language with you.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ukraine to begin documents submission for Visa through VFS in Abuja

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 24, 2018
Helo house. Does anyone know about "study in Ukraine?" are they legit? They say they are an admission desk for international students planning to study in Ukraine. I already have an admission offer through them. Pls I need more insight so I don't fall into wrong hands.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by FINAH1000: 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
semac00:

Ukraine approves and recognize intermediaries which they prefer you go through. The issue is getting the right ones.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by gowaga68: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hello,
Is it possible for one studying in Ukraine to transfer his or her studies to other country?
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by masterchris007: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Pls can you send me your whatapp contact and let's talk more
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by denzly4real(m): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2018
Denzly Business Concept
We are official representative of
EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY
CYPRUS, We help secure admission
with automatic 50% scholarship also
provide adequate visa support
services, we ensure smooth process;
All For Free. Why study at EMU?[i][/i]•
Fully recognized and accredited by the
Nigeria Ministry of Education • Full
member of European University
Association (EUA) and International
Association of University •
Internationally accredited Faculties
such as ABET, EFFMD, AACSB, MIAK,
TEDQUAL, ASIIN etc.
l• Ranked top university in Cyprus and
437 amongst 5102 universities in
Europe• Safe, Serene and multicultural
environment • Students exchange
possibilities in
USA and Europe • English Medium •
Low Tuition fees and cost of living •
ND, NCE, HND, BSc. students can easily
transfer their credits • Education in line
with the American Credit System •
Qualified faculty members at
l international standards • On-campus
education with a wide range of
facilities • Excellent facilities for social,
cultural and sports activities • Duration
of program 3 – 4 year if the
student take summer courses • 50%
Automatic scholarship ADMISSION
REQUIREMENTS: 1. O'level Result (WAEC
OR NECO). 2. Data Page of Your
Travelling
lPassport. 3. Transcripts of record if
transferring or applying for
postgraduate 4. Passport photo Just
scan the required documents to us
stating your program of interest to
secure the admission TUITION COST
APPLYING 50% SCHOLARSHIP
Undergraduate: $3,300 - $4,700 Per
year Pharmacy: $5,500 Per Year
Medicine: $15,500 Per Year
Postgraduate: $4,700 for Entire
program STEPS. 1. Secure the admission
2. After the admission you’ll be
required to pay the 1 year tuition,
university account details on the
admission letter. Upon payment you be
issued confirmation letter and name
sent to the embassy. 3. We will follow
up to ensure your
confirmation is issued timely and tell
you when you name is sent to the
embassy NB: We advise our clients to
be sure of their finances not to bank on
jobs in financing their study. There are
2 intakes a year: Feb/Mar and Sep/Oct.
ADMISSION IS ON NOW!!! we also
represent other universities on th
Island,NO APPLICATION FEE!, for more information and Assistance, Contact
Details:Email- austinakoji@gmail.com
Phone- +2348031130757
Name: Mr Austine OR you can Apply through the school's website www.emu.edu.tr
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by denzly4real(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
HURRY UP ADMISSION is still on for 2018/2019 session at EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY CYPRUS,NO APPLICATION FEE, For more informations and Assistance, contact: Mr Austin on +2348031130757, Email: austinakoji@gmail.com OR you can Apply Directly from the school's website www.emu.edu.tr
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by Doctormarrvin: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Semac00 please your assistance is required.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
Semac00 please your assistance is required.

watsapp 08030505492 or http://www.ifnmu.com.ua/our-representative
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2018
Study medicine with 3500$ tuition fees

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by ChristoBam: 2:09am On Apr 27, 2018
semac00:
Study medicine with 3500$ tuition fees
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
ChristoBam:

When is the earliest time one can apply for Ukraine student visa?? I'm resuming September 1??

May/June best time
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by ThePianoGuy: 6:20am On May 02, 2018
ChristoBam:

When is the earliest time one can apply for Ukraine student visa?? I'm resuming September 1??
Ukraine?? Hope you know that there is no jobs ?
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by ThePianoGuy: 6:21am On May 02, 2018
denzly4real:
HURRY UP ADMISSION is still on for
2018/2019 session at EASTERN
MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY CYPRUS,NO
APPLICATION FEE, For more
informations and Assistance, contact:
Mr
Austin on +2348031130757, Email:
austinakoji@gmail.com OR you can
Apply Directly from the school's
website www.emu.edu.tr
can someone work in Cyprus
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by ThePianoGuy: 6:21am On May 02, 2018
gowaga68:
Hello,
Is it possible for one studying in Ukraine to transfer his or her studies to other country?
extremely difficult
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by ThePianoGuy: 6:22am On May 02, 2018
Starthemes:
Thanks
you can’t work in Ukraine
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by Derbyman(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
you can’t work in Ukraine
for real? pls shed more light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ / 16-Year-Old Boy Has 6 A's In Cambridge's IGSCE / AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.