Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Having Problem With Tecno Droipad 7c Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Having Problem With Tecno Droipad 7c Pro (3028 Views)

Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D / Tecno Droipad 7D - Successor To The Droipad 7C Pro / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Problem With Tecno Droipad 7c Pro by waltec(m): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2016
Morning all.. . I bought a Tecno Droipad 7c Pro some days ago and it has been working well until yesterday that it started having software issue. During use, it suddenly displays" UNFORTUNATELY SYSTEM UI HAS STOPPED" then d screen goes blank. Has anyone experienced the same? What can I do? Thanks
Re: Having Problem With Tecno Droipad 7c Pro by kick(f): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
waltec:
Morning all.. . I bought a Tecno Droipad 7c Pro some days ago and it has been working well until yesterday that it started having software issue. During use, it suddenly displays" UNFORTUNATELY SYSTEM UI HAS STOPPED" then d screen goes blank. Has anyone experienced the same? What can I do? Thanks

format the phone
Re: Having Problem With Tecno Droipad 7c Pro by madgoat(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
waltec:

Just got mine on Tuesday. It has been fantastic. The things i dont like about the fone are the ear volume is just damn to low when receiving a call it can be so frustrating; also its frustrating using the tablet in d sun. You would strain ur eyes the see whats on d screen.
Re: Having Problem With Tecno Droipad 7c Pro by Xhaka(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
You got a second hand one innit?
Re: Having Problem With Tecno Droipad 7c Pro by Frontier2: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
madgoat:

Just got mine on Tuesday. It has been fantastic. The things i dont like about the fone are the ear volume is just damn to low when receiving a call it can be so frustrating; also its frustrating using the tablet in d sun. You would strain ur eyes the see whats on d screen.
you should increase your brightness to maximum when outdoor

1 Like

Re: Having Problem With Tecno Droipad 7c Pro by madgoat(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Frontier2:
you should increase your brightness to maximum when outdoor

thanks for the tip but wont the tablet battery run down much faster? Also do u av any tip as regards the ear volume. Its quite frustrating and i dont want to use a earpiece or have to be carrying earpiece around all the time.
Re: Having Problem With Tecno Droipad 7c Pro by Avero(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
madgoat:

thanks for the tip but wont the tablet battery run down much faster? Also do u av any tip as regards the ear volume. Its quite frustrating and i dont want to use a earpiece or have to be carrying earpiece around all the time.

Why not download a speaker boosting app and boost your speaker a Lil bit
Re: Having Problem With Tecno Droipad 7c Pro by Carlcaresophia: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2016
waltec:
Hello Waltec, you can take your phone, together with receipt or warrnaty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Itel P33 Plus: Unboxing And Review / MTN Opens Portal For NIN Linkage With Sim Card (link Your Sim Here) / Nokia Xl, Tecno H6, Tecno P6 And Tecno M7 Which One Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.