Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Diya Wept - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diya Wept (4097 Views)

Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears / FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diya Wept by MrCrackles(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2009
nuzo:

Idiagbon is one of the few soldiers I had great respect for. That dude only laughed once in a year; every new year. shocked undecided

Chai. . . .How u take know grin
Re: Diya Wept by invisible2(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2009
Tunde Idiagon was the 'real' head of state in the Buhari era and I remember the WAI days, kai! those soldiers could dish out some nice beatings for anyone who dare litter the streets or dont stand in a queve in the bus stops.
Re: Diya Wept by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2009
@ topic,

In an interview on his release from detention by TELL magazine, he was asked why he wept before Abacha and he said "EVEN JESUS WEPT"
Re: Diya Wept by oyinda3(f): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

@ topic,

In an interview on his release from detention by TELL magazine, he was asked why he wept before Abacha and he said "EVEN JESUS WEPT"

haha i like that cheesy
Re: Diya Wept by Beaf: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2009
Was Tunde Idiagbon not another Kwara Fulani?
Re: Diya Wept by frag(m): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

@ topic,

He was no longer a military man.
Re: Diya Wept by rethink: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2009
There is a difference between combat soldiers and Academician soldiers
Re: Diya Wept by BlackRevo: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2009
oyinda.:

ewww your leader not mine.

lol true talk

I don't expect that from you as a yoruba because you can see that other tribes are supporting and praising him.

Like it or not if other tribes wants to mention the first 5 yoruba leaders they admire he will always be among them.
Re: Diya Wept by oyinda3(f): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2009
really? u admire obasanjo?  well like i said, your leader not mine.

my favorite obasanjo joke:
the guy told primary school students in the 70s that they were leaders of tomorow. fast forward 30+ years later, these students have become parents to a new generation of kids and obasanjo was still president!

and just because he is yoruba doesn't mean i have to support him.
Re: Diya Wept by BlackRevo: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2009
oyinda.:

really? u admire obasanjo?  well like i said, your leader not mine.

the guy told primary school students in the 70s that they were leaders of tomorow. fast forward 30+ years later, these students have become parents to a new generation of kids and obasanjo was still president!

I understand and respect your point. I admire him  for some of the good things he did and i am not saying he was perfect or he did not have his own bad side. If you look back at Nigerian history and what we are facing now you will come to appreciate him a little bit.

Nigeria is a very complex and sensitive problem with so many good and selfish interest.  Getting there in the first place is not by mouth you can verify from gani and pat utomi. With all the bad interest surrounding him he was still able to do somethings that we are benefiting today. There are so many mafia working against the good of the country my sista so i will say he tried and i appreciate him for that little which he did.

Our elders say what they can see sitting down is more than what we the younger ones can see standing up. There is more to what our eyes can see presently about governing Nigeria

Yes he was our leader in the past and still today and is not so nice to  accuse him like since he his not the only one. Haba have pity on him na and where do you place IBB, Buhari, Nzeribe and co.
Re: Diya Wept by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2009
oyinda.:

hahaha funny. grin grin

but what of some other African presidents who were there when the kids were born, grew up, went to college, became parents and almost grandparents sef and na the same person still dey inside that office. grin

Them plenty like that for Africa cheesy
Re: Diya Wept by nex(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2009
@oyinda

you haven't seen the funniest thing about about OBJ. There's a real life video of OBJ drinking Garri in Ota farm. While gisting with Rochas. He didn't even invite anybody to join him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil / June 12 20TH Anniversary: Drop Your Thoughts / Bishop Wale Oke Dares Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.