Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Shia-sunni Disparity; The Real Bone(s) Of Contention! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shia-sunni Disparity; The Real Bone(s) Of Contention! (1108 Views)

The Four Imams Of Ahalal Sunna Wal Ja’ma’a (the Sunni Muslims) By Baba Ali Musta / How To Complete Missed Rakah(s) Of A Prayer. / "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shia-sunni Disparity; The Real Bone(s) Of Contention! by Newnas(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2016
Many people read arguments between the deviant shia and the people of sunnah, but I observed that the issues usually argued are not the major causes of the disparity between these two religions.

Issues like mut'ah, wiping the feet instead of washing during ablution etc are the commonly argued matters (here on nairaland) , but the deviations and misguidances of the shia (aka rafidhah) are far greater than these. In fact, they are issues of creed and belief, just as the primary difference between a Muslim and Christian or Jew are the beliefs and creed not merely actions.

In the light of this, I have decided to share some of the uncountable deviations of the shia religion from the orthodox and Pristine Islamic creed and belief. These are not mere claims rather, they are fully referenced!

I hope that Allah makes it a means to save my brothers and sisters from the misfortune of being a shite and also make it a cause of repentance for the deviants.
I also ask Him to accept it as an act of worship from me.
He is indeed All-Hearing Oft-Forgiving.

What is the aqeedah of shias ?
"Allaah often lies and does mistakes . " ( USOOL -E- KAAFI, page #328, yaqoob kulaini , vol 1) .

"Allah has the Quality of ' Badaa ' . " ( Usul Kafi- Babul bad 'aa - Al - Kafi Vol- 1 -P283 India Ed . )

"We ( shias) do not worship such a God who gives authority to rascals like Yazid, Mu'awiyyah and Uthmaan . " ( Kashful Asraar - 107 - Khomeni. . )

"The Imams posses all the knowledge granted to angels , prophets and messengers. " ( Al- Kulaini . AL- KAAFI , p . 255 )

"The Imams know when they will die, and they do not die except by their choice . " ( Al - Kulaini. AL- KAAFI, p . 258)

"The Imaams have knowledge of whatever occurred in the past and whatever will happen in the future, and nothing is concealed from them . " ( Al- Kulaini . AL- KAAFI, p . 260)

"The Imams have knowledge of all the revealed books , regardless of the languages in which they were revealed. " ( Al - Kulaini. AL- KAAFI, p . 260)

"No one complied the Qur'ân completely except the Imams, and they encompass all of its knowledge. " ( Al - Kulaini. AL- KAAFI, p . 227 )

1 Like

Re: Shia-sunni Disparity; The Real Bone(s) Of Contention! by Newnas(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2016
"The person who says that the present Quran is complete is a liar because the “complete Quran ” was compiled by Hazrat Ali" ( Fasl -ul -khitaab fee tahreef kitaab rab- ul - arbab , page #4 , Noori Tibri ) .

"The Munafiqeen ( i . e . Sahaba ) took very much out of Quran ( took out the verses) . " ( Ihtijaj - e- tibri , page #382 ) .

"When Imaam Mehdi comes he will bring with him the real and original Quran . " ( Ahsan - ul - maqaal , page #336 , safdar Husain najfi) .
"Signs of the prophets are possessed by the Imams. " ( Al - Kulaini. AL- KAAFI, p . 231)

"When the Imams' time comes , they will rule in accordance with the ruling of the Prophet David and his dynasty . These Imams will not need to ask for presentation of evidence before passing their judgements. " ( Al - Kulaini. AL- KAAFI, p . 397)

"There is not a single truth possessed by a people saved that which originated with the Imams, and everything which did not proceed from them is false. " ( Al- Kulaini. AL- KAAFI, p . 399)

"All of the earth belongs to the Imams. " ( Al- Kulaini. AL- KAAFI , p . 407 )

"Neither we believe the Allah nor the Prophet of the God whose khalifah is Abu Bakr. " ( Anwar -ul -nomania, page #278 ) .

"All Prophets are beggar at the doorstep of Ali. " ( khalqat -e - norania, page #201 , Talib Husain karpalwi) .

"These shia says Ali said . . . . . . . I am the first and I am the last . I am the manifest and I am the hidden and I am the heir of earth . " ( Rijaal Kashsi . 138. India Print . )

"Shias say that the Imaams are the face of Allaah , " ( Usul - e -Kaafi - 83. )

1 Like

Re: Shia-sunni Disparity; The Real Bone(s) Of Contention! by Newnas(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
What are the fundamentals of Shi'asm?
Shi'asm is a mixture of Zoroastrianism, Hinduism, ancient paganism, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, wrapped by Islamic terminologies. The reader, throughout the site, will discover how such dogmas infiltrated to, and became an inseparable part of, this new religion known as "Shi'asm".

The very basics of Shi'asm, which the Ithna Ashari (twelver Imam) Shi'ites believe in, and is shared by many other esoteric Shi'a sects, are:

1. Imamah:

"We believe that al-Imamah is one of the very basic pillars of the religion whereby faith is incomplete unless it is a part thereof"
'Aqaa'id al-Imamiyyah : Muhammad Rida al-Muzaffar, chapter 3, p.89

It is their consensus therefore, that who does not believe in it is not a "believer". al-Hilly, one of the foremost known and respected Shi'a scholar, believed that denial of al-Imamah is far worse than denying the Prophethood. He wrote:

" al-Imamah is a general subtle (from Allah) and Prophethood is a special subtle, due to the existing possibility of having a period of time void of a living prophet unlike the Imam.....hence, the denial of the general subtle is far more evil than denial of the special subtle"
al-Naafi' Yawmal-Hashr : Jamaalud-Din al-Suyuri, p.42. From: 'Aqeedat al-Imamah: Ali Ahmad As-Saloos, PhD, p.28

And to show the status of he whom denies the Shi'ites' concept of al-Imamah, the 6th Imam, Abu Abdallah is quoted as saying:
"The Nasibi (Sunni) is worse than the Jew. It was said: And how is that so, O son of the Apostle of Allah? He said: The Jew denied the subtle of Prophethood, which is a special subtle, while the Nasibi denied the subtle of al-Imamah, which is a general (subtle)"
ibid

2. Distortion of Qur'an: That the current version of the Qur'an has been corrupted, distorted and tampered with by the Companions of the Messenger of Allah [saw]. Please review previous posts for references

3. Second Return: Every and all Shi'ites believe in the concept of 2nd Return, be it the Messenger [saw], their 12 Imams, the enemies of their Imams (all AhluSunnah) for the purpose of revenge from those who "wronged" them, but most specifically: Abu Bakr, Omar, Yazeed, and Banu Ummayyah in general, in order to put them to sword.

4. Grave worshipping : The Shi'a indiscriminately are grave worshippers and have gone to extremes in exaggerating the virtues of worshipping their Imams' graves as we shall discover.

1 Like

Re: Shia-sunni Disparity; The Real Bone(s) Of Contention! by Iolite(f): 6:04am On Apr 16, 2016
This is serious, its like they are more of imam worshipers. Continue
Re: Shia-sunni Disparity; The Real Bone(s) Of Contention! by Lanreylan(m): 7:09am On Apr 16, 2016
This thread of yours is laughable, I don't know there are still people like this on Nl ignorance is a bliss though. So people still believe shias have a separate Qur'an? Yucks Or Jubril made a mistake of appointing Muhammed as the Prophet? You even claimed shias believe Allah lies and forgets when this is clearly against the Qur'an (Surah Taha 20;52)? I am sure you are unaware of Shi'a Hadith jurisprudence that ANY HADITH that goes against the Qur'an is rejected. (Even if that hadith exists). You even claimed shias believe 'All prophets are beggars at the footstep of Ali', that's ridiculous where in reality shias reject any narration that places any companion above the Rasul. You even claimed shias believe Qur'an isn't complete whereas an hadith in sunni books says a goat ate the scripts of the Qur'an and no account for the verse. All these are pure lies.

I ask you a sincere question, how many of those books you quoted have you set your eyes on ? Even soft copies, why the hatred? The copy and paste won't solve anything. How many shias have you met personally and dialogue with?

Before you bite me, I am no Shia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shia-sunni Disparity; The Real Bone(s) Of Contention! by Newnas(m): 7:56am On Apr 16, 2016
Lanreylan:
This thread of yours is laughable, I don't know there are still people like this on Nl ignorance is a bliss though. So people still believe shias have a separate Qur'an? Yucks Or Jubril made a mistake of appointing Muhammed as the Prophet? You even claimed shias believe Allah lies and forgets when this is clearly against the Qur'an (Surah Taha 20;52)? I am sure you are unaware of Shi'a Hadith jurisprudence that ANY HADITH that goes against the Qur'an is rejected. (Even if that hadith exists). You even claimed shias believe 'All prophets are beggars at the footstep of Ali', that's ridiculous where in reality shias reject any narration that places any companion above the Rasul. You even claimed shias believe Qur'an isn't complete whereas an hadith in sunni books says a goat ate the scripts of the Qur'an and no account for the verse. All these are pure lies.

I ask you a sincere question, how many of those books you quoted have you set your eyes on ? Even soft copies, why the hatred? The copy and paste won't solve anything. How many shias have you met personally and dialogue with?

Before you bite me, I am no Shia

firstly; If you were a shia, I might not bite you, but you are not a shia and you still defend them blindly! Tell me why you don't deserve a bite!

You see, you don't defend a person that you know little or nothing about. Even the shia don't deny it, it's in their books, so why are you defending them blindly.

I'll give you an example of my daunting posts regarding them here on nairaland;

www.nairaland.com/3015474/nail-shia-coffin-must-read#44187308

please visit the thread. I invited AlBaqir to the thread repeatedly but he kept evading and hiding.

secondly;

Didn't you see the references?!

The problem with these shia is they don't read their books!

I'm yet to know why, even AlBaqir that quotes and interpolates texts from books doesn't quote from their books.

In my research, I found two reasons for this;

# The shia have lost hope in their religion and are only concerned with misguiding others

#The shia want their ugly creeds to be hidden from the generality and don't want them to be known except to their loyalists.

I'll post example(s) for the second reason. As for the first then it's obvious that even you are ignorant of what the shia books contain!

As for your question about my possession of the books, even the softcopy, Allah knows that the information I have in hard-copy about the shia is far richer than what I have copied and pasted!!!

You have challenged me, and I will post referenced examples on each allegation.

2 Likes

Re: Shia-sunni Disparity; The Real Bone(s) Of Contention! by Newnas(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Why do Shia make shrines of the graves?
I have asked this on Shia Chat, 0 replies. Shia Chat is crap, no-one's on it. Whoever told me to refer to it and ask there is wrong and foolish. Only...

Extract from article written by: Ibn al-Hashimi
Shia believe that the Imams are infallible and posses many attributes of Allah. But the Shia don’t stop there; they have taken it to the next level. The Shia have erected shrines over the graves of their Imams. Millions of Shia from all over the world visit these shrines in Iran and Iraq to pray in them.
The Ahlus Sunnah is stunned by this pagan practise of creating shrines and grave-worshipping. The Shia will argue that they really aren’t praying to the deceased, but that really doesn’t make any sense. Why then do they travel all the way to Iran to do prayer? Surely they believe there is some benefit of praying next to the body of a deceased Imam? Otherwise, why would they come from so far to do it?Shrines are completely Haram (forbidden) in Islam because they are paganistic and polythiestic in nature. How is it that the Shia do not realize that what they are doing is completely antithetical to the entire mission of the Prophet ( ﺻﻠّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺁﻟﻪ ﻭﺳﻠّﻢ ) who was sent to guide a shrine-worshipping people? The Prophet ( ﺻﻠّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺁﻟﻪ ﻭﺳﻠّﻢ ) repeatedly condemned grave-worshipping in the authentic Hadith:
“Beware of those who preceded you and used to take the graves of their prophets and righteous men as places of worship, but you must not take graves as mosques; I forbid you to do that.” (Sahih Muslim)
“May Allah’s curse be on the Jews for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets.” (Sahih Bukhari)
“May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets.” (Sahih Bukhari)
“If any religious man dies amongst those people they would build a place of worship at his grave and make these pictures in it. They will be the worst creature in the sight of Allah on the Day of Resurrection.” (Sahih Bukhari)
“Do not sit on the graves and do not pray facing towards them.” (Sahih Bukhari)
Shia will make the futile argument that they really aren’t praying to the deceased person. It just so happens that they pray next to the grave and supplicate. Indeed, this argument sounds very similar to what modern-day Hindus claim. Hindus say that they don’t really worship the idol itself, that they really are worshipping God, and that they are just facing the idol. We see there is very little difference between what the Shia say and what the Hindus say.The Islamic ethos deplores all idol-worshipping and is very strict in forbidding it. There is absolutely no point in praying next to someone’s grave. There is no benefit in it, and grave-worship is considered a grave sin (no pun intended). It is Shirk, and no matter what the intention is, it is still praying to the creation instead of the Creator. We urge any Shia reading this to immediately cease engaging in idol-worshipping. If a Muslim wants to “pay his respects” to a religious person of old, the best way to do that is to be an upright Muslim: to read Quran, to pray Salat, to give Zakat, to make Hajj, and to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet ( ﺻﻠّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺁﻟﻪ ﻭﺳﻠّﻢ ). The Prophet ( ﺻﻠّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺁﻟﻪ ﻭﺳﻠّﻢ ) does not want anyone to commit Shirk to him. Ali ( ﺭﺿّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻨﻪ ) does not want anyone to commit Shirk to him. Neither would any pious person ever want someone to use them to commit Shirk.It is polythiestic the manner in which the Shia go to their shrines and cry next to them, rub them, and pray to them. It is Shirk reminscent of the Jahiliyyah times when the pagan Arabs used to do this. Tawheedullah (the Unity and Oneness of Allah) is the central tenet of Islam, and the Shia are guilty of violating this core belief by engaging in Shirk, which is the absolute major sin in Islam. The main emphasis in Islam is to stay away from Shirk, and yet the Shia embrace practises and customs that foster Shirk.

My opinion:
Shia, though they don't realize it, are engaging in TOTAL SHIRK, by doing grave-worship.

source;
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110523103657AAbtVhO

1 Like

Re: Shia-sunni Disparity; The Real Bone(s) Of Contention! by Lanreylan(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2016
Newnas:

firstly; If you were a shia, I might not bite you, but you are not a shia and you still defend them blindly! Tell me why you don't deserve a bite!
Lol, you have bitten shias many times on this forum by calling them names and moreover, I am not one and not defending shias whether blindly or knowingly. But what I know is that everyone deserves equal compassion and I won't let my creed to push me to the extent of seeing myself as the 'saved sect' or that I am better than a people because of belief.

Newnas:
You see, you don't defend a person that you know little or nothing about. Even the shia don't deny it, it's in their books, so why are you defending them blindly.
Firstly you don't know me nor my knowledge about shias, then how valid is your claim? Many people write books and even if it's in their books, it is stereotyping for you to believe all shias believe just as folks still believe ALL SHIAS curse companions. There are extremists in all sects, I judge people individually and not what someone claims a whole group believe.

Newnas:

please visit the thread. I invited AlBaqir to the thread repeatedly but he kept evading and hiding.
Some dialogues are tiring, I have ignored many threads of such in the past with Christians on NL. I ask, what is the purpose of the thread? To learn or to mock? When people open threads with the sole purpose of mocking, no matter how much logical reasoning and evidences one gives, that person won't accept because his intention wasn't a pure one for learning. Even if he's wrong, he won't accept cos arrogance will push him to not eating his words.

Newnas:
secondly;

Didn't you see the references?!

The problem with these shia is they don't read their books!
I can write something and just put a reference like "Al Kafi, Volume 2" or "Saheeh Al Bukhari Hadith 45". I read a Christian's book against Islam and they wrote hadiths with references but on checking those hadiths don't even exist! I have dialogued with a Christian here on NL and he quoted a lot of Quranic verses, on checking his claims never tally with the verses.

So what are you saying?

For example, I am a Yoruba and it's written in Yoruba classical historical books which virtually all Yorubas believe in that orunmilla was the first person on earth and when he came to the earth, everything was water and he came with an eight legged fowl and a cup of sand. He poured the sand on the water and the fowl began to step on the sand and spread it across the earth. All places the fowl touched became land and where it didn't touch remain water and that's how the earth was formed. So I, as a yoruba boy should I believe that because it's written in our books? Or those myths and superstitions present in my culture? Can I say "But it's in my books and I must believe it". Same thing some things in sunni books which some sunni believe while others reject it and that doesn't make them less a sunni.

Newnas:
I'm yet to know why, even AlBaqir that quotes and interpolates texts from books doesn't quote from their books.

In my research, I found two reasons for this;

# The shia have lost hope in their religion and are only concerned with misguiding others

#The shia want their ugly creeds to be hidden from the generality and don't want them to be known except to their loyalists.
Lol, your headache though.

Newnas:
I'll post example(s) for the second reason. As for the first then it's obvious that even you are ignorant of what the shia books contain!

As for your question about my possession of the books, even the softcopy, Allah knows that the information I have in hard-copy about the shia is far richer than what I have copied and pasted!!!

You have challenged me, and I will post referenced examples on each allegation.

Patiently waiting, but it's obvious you copied this from a site.

1 Like

Re: Shia-sunni Disparity; The Real Bone(s) Of Contention! by Iolite(f): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2016
Lanreylan:
Lol, you have bitten shias many times on this forum by calling them names and moreover, I am not one and not defending shias whether blindly or knowingly. But what I know is that everyone deserves equal compassion and I won't let my creed to push me to the extent of seeing myself as the 'saved sect' or that I am better than a people because of belief.

Firstly you don't know me nor my knowledge about shias, then how valid is your claim? Many people write books and even if it's in their books, it is stereotyping for you to believe all shias believe just as folks still believe ALL SHIAS curse companions. There are extremists in all sects, I judge people individually and not what someone claims a whole group believe.

Some dialogues are tiring, I have ignored many threads of such in the past with Christians on NL. I ask, what is the purpose of the thread? To learn or to mock? When people open threads with the sole purpose of mocking, no matter how much logical reasoning and evidences one gives, that person won't accept because his intention wasn't a pure one for learning. Even if he's wrong, he won't accept cos arrogance will push him to not eating his words.

I can write something and just put a reference like "Al Kafi, Volume 2" or "Saheeh Al Bukhari Hadith 45". I read a Christian's book against Islam and they wrote hadiths with references but on checking those hadiths don't even exist! I have dialogued with a Christian here on NL and he quoted a lot of Quranic verses, on checking his claims never tally with the verses.

So what are you saying?

For example, I am a Yoruba and it's written in Yoruba classical historical books which virtually all Yorubas believe in that orunmilla was the first person on earth and when he came to the earth, everything was water and he came with an eight legged fowl and a cup of sand. He poured the sand on the water and the fowl began to step on the sand and spread it across the earth. All places the fowl touched became land and where it didn't touch remain water and that's how the earth was formed. So I, as a yoruba boy should I believe that because it's written in our books? Or those myths and superstitions present in my culture? Can I say "But it's in my books and I must believe it". Same thing some things in sunni books which some sunni believe while others reject it and that doesn't make them less a sunni.

Lol, your headache though.

Patiently waiting, but it's obvious you copied this from a site.

Wow! I like your argument. Spreading hate is the biggest problem of the world now.

1 Like

Re: Shia-sunni Disparity; The Real Bone(s) Of Contention! by Lanreylan(m): 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Iolite:

Wow! I like your argument. Spreading hate is the biggest problem of the world now.
Wallahi my sister, hatred won't solve anything, it only increase our enmity.But these folks don't know this. May Allah assists us and unite us on goodness

2 Likes

Re: Shia-sunni Disparity; The Real Bone(s) Of Contention! by AlBaqir(m): 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Newnas:

Sorry man. Albaqir doesn't respond to quack thread like that. Imagine you are quoting references and all you can ever do is (e.g Kafi p. 45 etc)! What the hell is that?! A good research submits full reference: Name of the book in full, vol, page, hadith no, edition, publishing house etc and most importantly either screenshot of the book and page, or weblink to the book. And another most important thing to submit is the grading of any hadith post. Failure to do that, you need to prove the authenticity in line with Shi'a hadith sciences.

Really I cant help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shia-sunni Disparity; The Real Bone(s) Of Contention! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
frankly speaking op, you dont need this, if you want to bring up such issues you do that with rationality! in accordance to what Allah has ordered, you have to "be good in your speech or keep mute"~[Muhammad(pbuh)]

2 Likes

Re: Shia-sunni Disparity; The Real Bone(s) Of Contention! by Newnas(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
AlBaqir:

Sorry man. Albaqir doesn't respond to quack thread like that. Imagine you are quoting references and all you can ever do is (e.g Kafi p. 45 etc)! What the hell is that?! A good research submits full reference: Name of the book in full, vol, page, hadith no, edition, publishing house etc and most importantly either screenshot of the book and page, or weblink to the book. And another most important thing to submit is the grading of any hadith post. Failure to do that, you need to prove the authenticity in line with Shi'a hadith sciences.

Really I cant help you.

first error;
#Begging the question!

Second error;
Double standard, if truly what you stated is your standard, you shouldn't have commented on most of those threads created by me and others; eg the mut'ah thread, the companions, thread etc
Re: Shia-sunni Disparity; The Real Bone(s) Of Contention! by Newnas(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Iolite:

First error;
This isn't about hatred, it's about warning and enlightening the people about the reality of the shia sect. whoever wishes to follow them after the manifest truth has come to him, then I am not in charge of the hearts of men.

And what emphasises my point is what I stated at the beginning of the post ;

"In the light of this, I have decided to share some of the uncountable deviations of the shia religion from the orthodox and Pristine Islamic creed and belief. These are not mere claims rather, they are fully referenced!
I hope that Allah makes it a means to save my brothers and sisters from the misfortune of being a shite and also make it a cause of repentance for the deviants.
I also ask Him to accept it as an act of worship from me.
He is indeed All-Hearing Oft-Forgiving."

Second error;
You need to go over the posts/comments of AlBaqir and his cohorts to know the meaning of hate preaching.

#On this forum, they declared two of the prophet's wives as deviants.

#They called Abu Hurayrah a fabricator and AlBaqir even repeatedly qualified him with the word "DOTARD"!

#They declared the two khalifahs Abu Bakr and Umar to be deviants who distorted the messenge of the prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam after his demise.

These are just some of their misguidance that they have manifested live on this forum. So, it's very disappointing to see people comment with little or no knowledge of the history of matters.

As you can see, I am not attacking them because they transgressed my personal rights, rather it's because they are destroying Islam in the name of Islam. And that's the greater problem.

I pray that Allah makes this beneficial for me and you and others. I also pray that He causes the deviants to repent and return to the sunnah of Allah's messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam and the understanding of the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum.

Please pardon me for my tough and direct speech, it's my nature, if I try to speak softer my expression will be handicapped and my points won't be made.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kuwaiti Royal Prince Declares Conversion To Christianity: / Islam In Somalia / Rooster crows saying "ALLAHU ALLAHU" repeatedly at Ashiyan City, Bangladesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.