Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Aftershave Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aftershave Business (1188 Views)

Seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aftershave Business by ailehwise(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
I started my aftershave business yesterday. But customers are complaining that is not active/peperish.
Any barbing shop i go to has a popular aftershave with them and i confirmed it to be hot and active.
Please i need an experience one in this business to tell me what to add to be competitive with this popular one in my area.
Materials used are; ethanol, glycerin, menthol, colur and fragrance
Re: Aftershave Business by wescoboy: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
ailehwise:
I started my aftershave business yesterday. But customers are complaining that is not active/peperish.
Any barbing shop i go to has a popular aftershave with them and i confirmed it to be hot and active.
Please i need an experience one in this business to tell me what to add to be competitive with this popular one in my area.
Materials used are; ethanol, glycerin, menthol, colur and fragrance

Well, though I dont know what to contribute, I want to congratulate u on this feat. Just google up on it or call Mr Frank on 07010083134. He's into chemicals and he trains pple. Pls keep it up. U will hit it big. Local production is the in-thing now. I salute ur courage & wish many youth will have the nerves to do likewise so we can eradicate joblessness and poverty from our country. With God on ur side u will succeed. Cheers.
Re: Aftershave Business by imhere: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2020
Aftershave production is very simple, this is something you can go into as a business. It will put good money into your pocket. The materials for production are readily available. The steps listed in this post are very simple, anybody can follow and produce aftershave that can compete with any brand in the market.......
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/how-to-prepare-aftershave-for-sale-and-home-use-in-nigeria/

Besides I have an ebook that teaches more than 50 products you can produce for sale or use.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Is Good Motors Launches Mobile App Today (photos ) / Naira Vs Dollar (day1 summary) / Solar Products To The Rescue:for Homes And Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.