Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Seminar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seminar (583 Views)

FCMB Holds Seminar On Tax Matters To Foster Smes Growth / Free Seminar On How To Trade In Forex With Imarketslive In FCT Abuja / Attend Our Lagos Seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seminar by Fabianoleat3681: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Learn how to make aftershave, insecticide and liquid soap.
Make cool cash...
Be on ur way to financial freedom...
Be your own boss...
Sack ur boss...
In this two weeks course...you shall learn how to make aftershave, insectides and liquid soap.
I have been making a kill with aftershave for the past three years. Supplying to salons in Lagos and Ogun.
We shall be teaching ur all u need to know about the aforementioned.
Don't miss this golden opportunity
The first ten persons to contact me would get 25% discount and a bonuses course...on making shaving powder for free
Re: Seminar by MarketingXpert(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Fabianoleat3681:
Learn how to make aftershave, insecticide and liquid soap.
Make cool cash...
Be on ur way to financial freedom...
Be your own boss...
Sack ur boss...
In this two weeks course...you shall learn how to make aftershave, insectides and liquid soap.
I have been making a kill with aftershave for the past three years. Supplying to salons in Lagos and Ogun.
We shall be teaching ur all u need to know about the aforementioned.
Don't miss this golden opportunity
The first ten persons to contact me would get 25% discount and a bonuses course...on making shaving powder for free

Fabianoleat3681,

whatever you want to teach people, i will advise you to take your time to write on it and post it.

there is virtually nothing you want to teach people that has not been taught by one guru on Nairaland.

check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1798724/free-skill-acquisition-e-center

more so, you want people to contact you before they get the course; to me, you cant build list with something so many people have been giving away free without building list.

if you want to compete with the gurus in building list, you need to read their free courses on what you want to build list with.

read and digest it. then produce something better than theirs and give it away for free.

you will be amazed with the number of people that will be asking you for your contact.

i did it recently, i had to block my whatsapp because i was tired of attending to a number of people per minute for months.
Re: Seminar by Fabianoleat3681: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
MarketingXpert:

Fabianoleat3681,

whatever you want to teach people, i will advise you to take your time to write on it and post it.

there is virtually nothing you want to teach people that has not been taught by one guru on Nairaland.

check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1798724/free-skill-acquisition-e-center

more so, you want people to contact you before they get the course; to me, you cant build list with something so many people have been giving away free without building list.

if you want to compete with the gurus in building list, you need to read their free courses on what you want to build list with.

read and digest it. then produce something better than theirs and give it away for free.

you will be amazed with the number of people that will be asking you for your contact.

i did it recently, i had to block my whatsapp because i was tired of attending to a number of people per minute for months.

Re: Seminar by MarketingXpert(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Fabianoleat3681:
Bro please stay off my thread with ur copy and paste solutions to issues....u wan teach on list building?
I give practical training...not what I read in a book or online...thanks all the same

sorry bro, it is just an advice.
Re: Seminar by Fabianoleat3681: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
MarketingXpert:

sorry bro, it is just an advice.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Developed News/Magazine blog With Adsense For Sale! / World Most Useless/worthless Currencies / Why Are Banks Charging Us Above Parallel Market Rates At N395/$ When It Is N362?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.