Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT (21553 Views)

Amendment Of CCB/CCT Act By National Assembly Is Null & Void - Olatunde Bakare / Lawyers To Sue NASS On CCB/CCT Amendment Bill / Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by ossowunmi(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
everydayperson:
I HAVE SAID IT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
NIGERIA WILL NEVER CHANGE, WE WILL NEVER REACH THE PROMISE LAND grin grin grin grin

May that be your portion IJN.
Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by basingstoke: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
when did falana became a lawyere ?
Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by Jiyal(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chukwudi,you are always at the losing side. The bill is a dead one, just to frustrate the Nigeria progress.
chukwudi44:
Sagay and Falana dem bi pesin?

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by birmingham04: 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tinubu was freed by error during Gej regime it means Gej administration was incompetent let saraki go to jail by competent administration. PDP should have done all their best possible to jail Tinubu but instead they were all focused on how to embezzled money meant for weapons. Nobody Bleep with bad boy nigga and go free. If you Bleep Jagaba you are on your own. Saraki straight to jail by God grace cos saraki is a enemy of God.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
ossowunmi:

May that be your portion IJN.

In Jesus Name YES!!!, we shall never change from Hope to Despondence, From Progress to Backwardness, From Justice to Injustice, From Joy to Sorrow, From Wealth to Poverty begging for loans to feed and pay salaries.. NO - that is for you and your family and friends
Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by Yksoul(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
I AM NOT SURPRISED,THE BLOOD OF PDP STILL RUNS IN HIS VEIN,WHAT DO YOU EXPECT: CORRUPTION,MUTILATION AND MANIPULATION.THIS MOVE SHOWS MAJORITY OF THE SENATORS ARE BUNCH OF ANTI-PURPOSE,CORRUPT AND CROOKS FOO LS

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by fasbat(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:
and ur father is of Falana and Sagay's class or contemporary? Olodo upon 100!

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by Volksfuhrer(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Shameless, classless, mentally lazy legislators! Need they defend Saraki with such brazenness? Corruption is truly fighting back.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by iamhorseman(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
everydayperson:
I HAVE SAID IT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
NIGERIA WILL NEVER CHANGE, WE WILL NEVER REACH THE PROMISE LAND grin grin grin grin
By the grace of God Nigeria will get to the promised land...it is those bad belle like u go drop for road..na so them carry una reach isreal finish..una come disturb us for here..cursed lost tribe of isreal...tchewww..

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by Tarzaa(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Law makers, our problem!

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
fasbat:
and ur father is of Falana and Sagay's class or contemporary? Olodo upon 100!

how can my Father be in the class of losers like them?
Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
iamhorseman:
By the grace of God Nigeria will get to the promised land...it is those bad belle like u go drop for road..na so them carry una reach isreal finish..una come disturb us for here..cursed lost tribe of isreal...tchewww..

Keep living in dreamland instead of waking up to reality and taking action instead of relying on hope .. Nigeria has been doing "E go beta" since 1965
Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by MDMDSA: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
Why would the number 3rd position in country corruptly want to amend the CCT Bill at this moment that is ongoing trial is still on,this indicate how desperate he want to manuver the court proceeding by all means.That shows that he want to perfect him self for his selfish interest.corruption should be stamp out in our country,any public office holder found guilty of corruption.
Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by JuanDeDios: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
sucess001:
I don't have a problem with them doing that to an agency which is only being used by the executive shamelessly.

you leave Tinubu for same offence and then pursue saraki...

Then you say Tinubu was freed in error and he walks free while you are going after saraki?

no proper justice system survives with an uneven scale...

I would even recommend that the senate passes a law to scrap it.
Scrap EFCC too. And the courts.
Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by Banter1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
i don't blame them bunch of criminals in the NASS, but us. why? because we refused to take action when they misbehave. i sorry for us. saraki is a disgrace. GOD will disgrace him soon.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by Charly68: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
When you make a hardened criminal to preside over legal matters what do you expect ? If ccb or cct does not destroy Saraki ,Saraki will destroy them. I bet you the man is pure Barawo

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by adukenny(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
The class of people who are busy supporting Saraki (Mr Corruption) are either fraudster, 419, Kidnappers, Prostitutes, Militants, Boko-Haram, Pipeline Vandals, Economic saboteurs, Political brigands, Ritualists, Cultists, ungodly individual. Monkeys (Nairaland wailers), Now check where you belong...

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by fasbat(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:

how can my Father be in the class of losers like them?
you call Prof Sagay ,a professor of Law,world Known lawyer? And Mr Falana, a senior Advocate of Nigeria losers? Something is wrong somewhere!

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by AntiWailer: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:

lol na Saraki be pesin.
Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by jeedbaba: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
only Sarathief (Saraki) bellongs to u, what about ur hero GEJ nd Fayosane?
Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by Jiyal(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
Make your recommendation to scrap it. Wawa
sucess001:
I don't have a problem with them doing that to an agency which is only being used by the executive shamelessly.

you leave Tinubu for same offence and then pursue saraki...

Then you say Tinubu was freed in error and he walks free while you are going after saraki?

no proper justice system survives with an uneven scale...

I would even recommend that the senate passes a law to scrap it.
Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by 989900B: 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is one of the saddest things to happen to this country, but we only carry placards protesting symptoms (fuel scarcity, minimum wage and e.t.c.), whereas, this is the 'genesis', or root-cause of those ills if you will!

And those faces you see in the senate/house of reps, are the real faces of evil -- not some witches/wizards in the village, or mama Nkechi/Bola/Amina next door.

Those lawmen have the powers to answer those prosperity prayers you get scammed for at our respective places of worship, but no, they choose to enslave and impoverish the people -- ruin their futures and their children's along with.

If they can get 2/3rds vote, then they can do anything here-on, they can unseat the same president you voted, and install themselves -- take over the country.

Who be-witched us with this kind of apathetic attitude?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by teemy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
valacious:
Rightly said- my concern is the timing. We all know in our heart of hearts that this move is to protect Saraki, and this is where the senators are shallow and missing it. Even if this bill is amended today, it will not in anyway affect Saraki's trial. So why not wait, so as not to make the populace view them with contempt. Anyway that's their cup.

Call 08035034841 for your change of name advert in Guardian Newspaper.

What happens if the case is dragged on to meet with when the bill is signed?
Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by chukel(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sometimes in a bid to show smartness, people exhibit foolishness. Saraki's case precedes this ammendment. So the ammendment will not be applied to the case. Instead the ammendment will be applied to tinubu's case when it is brought cos I'm sure it will be brought up. So saraki and the senators are inadvertently creating an escape route and safe haven for tinubu without knowing it.
Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by Brugo(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
juniorportland:
saraki is really a desperate cow.....he is one of the major reasons why pmb can't function at His best

I will continue to blame PMB for the emergence of Saraki. He could have influenced the election of the Senate principal officers but he decided to stay aloof. Now he is paying for it.

Saraki will continue to be a pain in his neck as he has already empowered the PDP in the senate.

Hope the CCT can be done with him on time. We need this crook out of the Senate for good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by Brugo(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
teemy:

What happens if the case is dragged on to meet with when the bill is signed?

Even if they pass the bill this night, it cannot affect Saraki's criminal case. Because the case commenced before the bill was passed.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by 989900B: 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Brugo:

I will continue to blame PMB for the emergence of Saraki. He could have influenced the election of the Senate principal officers but he decided to stay aloof. Now he is paying for it.

Saraki will continue to be a pain in his neck as he has already empowered the PDP in the senate.

Hope the CCT can be done with him on time. We need this crook out of the Senate for good.

That is the biggest mistake so far. I'm sure Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun, Osinbajo and co. are all regretting it right now.
Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by teemy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
Brugo:

Even if they pass the bill this night, it cannot affect Saraki's criminal case. Because the case commenced before the bill was passed.
ok. just wanted to know how the law works in cases like this. thanks

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by Ayameze2015(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
juniorportland:
saraki is really a desperate cow.....he is one of the major reasons why pmb can't function at His best
shut up Mr man, are you saying PMB can't work again, because of Saraki?
Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by Wasquad(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
I can't blame Saraki because he's no Pond. Saraki is the Queen of the board. So Is better he safe his head too because the game is bigger than him.
Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by IYANGBALI: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:
abobaku don talk
Re: Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT by PastorOla1: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
This people are too crazy to be leaders for the future . theyare all criminals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Youths Town Hall Meeting In Lagos: Who Is Presently There? / AnambraDecides: Accord Party's Godwin Maduka Wins Own Ward, Loses LGA To APGA / Why Senators Wives Opposed Bill To Stop Underage Marriage, Rejected Gender Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.