Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash (1861 Views)

Governor Wike Escaped Assassination As Ameachi's Motorcade Attacks / Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors / Caption This Photo Of Ameachi And His Wife After Saturday's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash by Nairapeople(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
There’s a brewing tension going on between the transport minister Rotimi Amaechi and the managing Director of Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria FAAN Engr. Saleh Dunoma.The tension according to an insider is centered around recruitment and redeployment of some staff in the organisation. The MD was miffed with the manner the minister allegedly intervened in the ongoing reorganisation at the agency.A particular instance cited by a close source was the redeployment of head of security at the Abuja airport to Kano international airport. The staff is identified as Kayode Mammah on grade level 14. No sooner had his letter of redeployment was se http://www.newsofthepeople-ng.com/ameachi-faan-md-clash-over-staff-redeployment/
Re: Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin won't comment now, make amaechi and Buhari clash na then una go see my comments lipsrsealed
Re: Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash by DonMaxxy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Amaechi must you create confusion where ever set your foot. You dont know how to be troublesome cos you always trouble the wrong people. Checkout how you troubled our 2016 budget.

Honourable, with due respect Sir, i think you need delivernce and three strong pastors must be involved cos your wahala too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash by Krossbow123: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
No comment for now
Re: Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash by UEK33(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
THAT'S NON OF MY BUSINESS
Re: Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash by Pidggin(f): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin Any where Amaechi go trouble go follow
Re: Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
Amaechi bu onye okwu na uka, o bata ozu.
Re: Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash by IVORY2009(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
Amechi the trouble maker, is like the day u were given birth to, trouble followed you down, anywhere you go/enter trouble must enter with you, as a governor-trouble, as a minister-trouble, as a speaker-trouble, just name it. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash by Vongsama(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
I no like Amaechi
I no like hausa or fulani.
As e b, their fight b like sunderland vs aston villa, I no b fan of either side.
If dem want die, make dem die. Bt anytin dem want do, make d tin beta giv me fuel
Re: Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash by Chubhie: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ameachi is a common sense General. He wants to revolutionize and bring change to our Airports. APC..... Change!
Re: Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash by mymoneygrows(f): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Whats d meaning of d name Ameachi?
Re: Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash by seacoast(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
mymoneygrows:
Whats d meaning of d name Ameachi?
hahaha.. Tomorrow is unknown
Re: Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash by mymoneygrows(f): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
seacoast:
hahaha.. Tomorrow is unknown

I tot it means trouble or wolf or something related. I wonder how he behaved wen he was growing up
Re: Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash by Chubhie: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
mymoneygrows:

I tot it means trouble or wolf or something related. I wonder how he behaved wen he was growing up
Thug life with his best buddy Wike. It's a pity a woman of peace had to come inbetween them.
Re: Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash by seacoast(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
mymoneygrows:

the name na trouble name self... Lol.. Behave any how today for no one knows moro.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Recall That The Igbos Were Unjustly Murdered / House Of Rep. Leader Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Alaafin Of Oyo(photos) / Budget Padding: Buhari Removes 22 Top Directors From Budget Office (March 2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.