Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Now That You Are Here – Episode Six (A Tale Of Deception, Betrayal And Murder) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Now That You Are Here – Episode Six (A Tale Of Deception, Betrayal And Murder) (524 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That You Are Here – Episode Six (A Tale Of Deception, Betrayal And Murder) by PenAStory: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/04/15/now-that-you-are-here-episode-six-a-tale-of-deception-betrayal-and-murder/

Excerpt From Episode 5:

Some guys are just too blind to recognize the good placed in front of them, he muttered in disgust. Another thirty minutes and he was driving into his own compound and he was still unlocking his door when he dialed his girlfriend, Halimat’s mobile number. He wasn’t going to be one of those guys that didn’t appreciate what they had.

To read Episode 5: Visit profile or www.penastory.com

The friendship between Damilola and Muyiwa grew rapidly that it was hard to imagine that just a month earlier, they had not even known of each other’s existence. They made phone calls every day and she spent most of her day chatting and texting with him. At first their conversations centered on the pregnancy and he would talk about pregnancy related issues while she asked questions but soon there was no point pretending that all she ever needed to talk about was pregnancy anxieties as they soon began flirting casually via chats but made no mention of it whenever they saw in person. It was like they were both waiting for who was going to make the first move.
At first they pretended it was because of the pregnancy; he was a doctor and she was always in need of one answer or the other to her anxieties. A month and about two weeks after they met, it was clear that there was an attraction between the two but Damilola was not willing to admit it not even when Anu pestered she admitted her feelings.

“You know you like this guy don’t you?” Damilola had gone to visit Anu and the discussion had found its way to Muyiwa. Damilola inwardly realized that she had grown a bit apart from Anu who usually was the one she could tell everything but since Muyiwa came into her life, she found herself doing all she did with her best friend with him. In Damilola’s manner of seemingly always having a logical explanation for everything, she assuaged her guilt by telling herself that Anu had enough to deal with on her own as a newly married woman.

“Not that I like him in the sense you are trying to insinuate but I sort of like him as a really good friend. You know he is my doctor and he was the one that convinced me to keep the baby.” Anu’s raised eyebrow was all that they both needed to know that Anu wasn’t buying the story for a minute.

“Well anything you say dear but don’t forget I am your best friend and I have known you for a while now. What I think is this, you are hesitant because he has a girlfriend. How do you feel about that by the way?”

Damilola sighed and shook her head, “you are not listening to me Anu, I don’t like Muyiwa in that way. He has a girlfriend that he loves dearly, I am nothing more than a female friend. Okay? You really need to chill out babes, which man will like a woman pregnant for another man by the way?”

“What that sounds like to me is you thinking of the reasons why it is wrong to like him,” Anu said with a knowing smile.

“And am I not the same person coming out of a relationship where I got cheated on, why would I want another man to cheat on his girlfriend with me. No can’t do!” Damilola fired back.

“Alright, alright. I hear you but I will still be here waiting to see how things unfold.”

Muyiwa couldn’t understand what was going on with him; he couldn’t get Damilola out of his head. The more he tried to stop thinking about her, the more he found his mind wandering back to her. He shrugged out of his medical overall and dropped into a chair listlessly. Even now, after a long day at work of attending to many patients and just coming out of the theatre, he could hear her voice in his head, he could picture the way her face lighted up whenever she was laughing or the way she looked at him as if she wasn’t sure if she should be staring. He could hear her peals of laughter when she said something naughty and he countered back, and he could swear that he could smell the scent of her perfume that reminded him of jasmine.

He ran his hand through his hair frustratedly, he shouldn’t be thinking about her this way but he couldn’t help it. He loved Halimat and he didn’t want to hurt her but this attraction to Damilola was something he found strange. Since he started dating Halimat, he had not even had eyes for any other woman only to have Damilola walk in and change of all that. He was sure Damilola felt the same way he was feeling too but they had both found a way of skirting around the issue to avoid any awkwardness between them. Just then his phone rang and a big smile spread across his face, it was Damilola calling.

He groaned inwardly as he her voice came through sounding sexier than he had ever thought someone’s voice could be. He tried to concentrate on what she was saying about her day but instead found himself growing hard in his trousers as he thought of kissing her lips and listen to her whimpers. It had been a while since he had sex and the past week had seen him hornier than ever before. Halimat was currently on a visit to her village where she would be spending two months which meant he had to be on his own without physical contact but Damilola’s closeness made him long for intimacy. He prided himself on not being the the sex type but he was after all still a man and his manhood needed attention. A woman like Damilola who was carefree about her sexual confident and flirted with him casually wasn’t helping his libido. Without realizing what he was doing, he blurted out “What are you doing tonight Dammy? I would like for you to come over to my apartment.”

She stopped midsentence of whatever it was she had been saying and seemed to understand the import of what he was asking. He had never asked her to come to his house before, he was the one that usually visited.

“I would like to. Pick me up by 7pm?” The timing worked perfectly for him as he got off work by 5 and that left him with about an hour and half to dash home, get refreshed before heading over to her place to pick her.

Dinner was over and he could see Damilola was restless, she was fidgeting in her seat as if she was not sitting comfortably and trying to find a comfortable spot on the couch where they were both sitting.

“What is the matter, you have been restless all evening,” he said, taking her hand in his without actually looking at her. She snatched her hand from his as if it burned and laughed to contain her nervousness. She was clearly aware of the sexual tension between them and this night seemed particularly tenser than usual. He turned and looked at her questioningly,

“I can’t hold your hand?” She sighed as if in despair and blurted,

“Don’t act like you don’t know what’s going on here Muyi. We both know there is an obvious chemistry we are trying to ignore. It is not healthy for both of us and my best friend already thinks we are going to end up in bed. You have a girlfriend and this is totally wrong but I can’t help feeling the way I do. I think I should go home, would you drive me home please or get me a taxi?” she talked hurriedly and her voice was almost pleading as if she didn’t trust herself not to say something different. Muyiwa moved closer to her and pulled her closer before lowering his head to kiss her. She pushed at his chest feebly with her hands but her lips opened up underneath his and granted him access. The softness of her lips was like the welcomed relief of collapsing into a soft bed after a long day of hard work and encircling his arms around her, he kissed her hungrily. She moaned against him and took her hand to cradle his head even as his hand found her breast and he squeezed gently. She gave a soft whimper in her throat again and began unbuttoning his shirt. In one quick movement, he had her blouse off and she was straddling him on the couch in nothing but her red lace bra and skirt. She looked like a fiery goddess with her eyes slightly glazed with passion and her head thrown to one side causing her hair to fall in a mess around her face. His hand found the hook of her bra and he unclasped it, sighing in pleasure as her breasts swung free. He had no time to think because her mouth regained possession of his and he was lost in a tide of passion.

Get updates on our post by joining our BBM Channel via C00396EEB, if you are reading from mobile click: http://pin.bbm.com/C00396EEB

Source: PenAStory www.penastory.com

(1) (Reply)

Today's Quote / She Totally Worths Your Vote. ******refiner****** / Publish Your Stories (strictly For Writers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.