Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

My Sister's House Was Robbed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister's House Was Robbed (715 Views)

Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) / A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) / How I Was Robbed This Morning By A "One Chance" Syndicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister's House Was Robbed by miztersale(m): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hello. My sister lives in jahi abuja, she just got married last year and during that period several attempts by thives to rob her house has be carried out but luckily her husband was there to scare tham off, so just yesterday they both went to work only to come back and see that their door has been broken, their LG LED 32 inch flat screen tv, their home theater, and go tv has been stolen but luckly their laptops which were on the bed before the husband put them in the cupboard were not stolen and the thief or thives used their bed sheet to wrap all the things stolen. The case has been reported to the police and the go tv agents which they said they would be able to track. We would appriciate it if any info would be given that could lead to the the arrest of the thief or thives, here are some number if any info is gotten 08094391461, and 08036508177. Thank you
Re: My Sister's House Was Robbed by amtaken(f): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
End time thieves.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's House Was Robbed by blackboy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Jahi is a high brow developing area of Abuja. Such crimes are very common in Abuja especially developing areas. Committed by locals, cart pushers people who come around during the day.

Usually best to have security guards , dogs or pigs to scare them off.

They keep coming until you put deterrence on the fence and in the compound.

God will take control
Re: My Sister's House Was Robbed by Slipknot(m): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tell her to call the police and not Nairaland!!

1 Like

Re: My Sister's House Was Robbed by miztersale(m): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
She has
Re: My Sister's House Was Robbed by kowema(f): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
I had a choice to rent a place in same neighbourhood, but with two options
1. Mind ur business apartment, new house too
2. Mind ur business but with neighbours, old house.

I choose the one with neighbours.
I'm usually not at home, very busy, work 6 days a week, 8-6.
That's why I choose the apartment with neighbours who can serve a watch dogs, I've also bonded with my neighbours too, just incase.
I can't afford dis kind of stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's House Was Robbed by miztersale(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
blackboy:
Jahi is a high brow developing area of Abuja. Such crimes are very common in Abuja especially developing areas. Committed by locals, cart pushers people who come around during the day.

Usually best to have security guards , dogs or pigs to scare them off.

They keep coming until you put deterrence on the fence and in the compound.

God will take control
amen
Re: My Sister's House Was Robbed by searchng4love: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
kennygee your sis...buh she ain't married...still a hawt broad. sowie.

miztersale:
Hello. My sister lives in jahi abuja, she just got married last year and during that period several attempts by thives to rob her house has be carried out but luckily her husband was there to scare tham off, so just yesterday they both went to work only to come back and see that their door has been broken, their LG LED 32 inch flat screen tv, their home theater, and go tv has been stolen but luckly their laptops which were on the bed before the husband put them in the cupboard were not stolen and the thief or thives used their bed sheet to wrap all the things stolen. The case has been reported to the police and the go tv agents which they said they would be able to track. We would appriciate it if any info would be given that could lead to the the arrest of the thief or thives, here are some number if any info is gotten 08094391461, and 08036508177. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Monarch’s Son Murdered After Paying N5m Ransom For His Kidnapped Daughter / Video: Watch What This Police Did To 3 Ladies After Getting Drunk In Nightclub / Lastma In Crisis Around Costain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.