Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) (1119 Views)

Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? / Rccg Sunday School Manual(23/07/2017) Rapture: Purpose And Qualification / What Family Tragedy Had Taken Place There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
I have the Ernest believe that rapture has taken place already , and we have already been raptured , the people cast to he'll fire are people living in the subsaharan Africa....... reasons...

1 ) They are black, and the climate is so hot , like that of biblical description ,

2 ) the race is very wicked with all vices, wicked to their follow neighbours, wicked and greedy to their countryman, exuding and typify in all the wickedness and vices of biblical Satan, fighting senseless wars and killing themselves.....

3 ) there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeths (matt 13:42).... It is evidently evident, that over here in the dark continent, there is gnashing of teeth, wailing, mourning, we creating monsters for ourselves and crying a river over and over......, no progress, no sustainability, polluted environment .....

Succinctly put, the biblical hell is only a depiction of contemporary subsaharan Africa, and people living here have been cast to the lake of fire, to burn endlessly and suffer... While the western world is the biblical heaven..... The Bible being an ancient book, hell was only a metaphor for the dark continent with its backwardness and savagery , while devil also a metaphor for the black men..... These are true facts, I challenge any body with contrary views to a public debate here on Nairaland
Re: Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) by ValentineMary(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oh please shut up. Nobody would challenge ur stupid post because they don't want to look equally stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) by iPrevail(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
ValentineMary:
Oh please shut up. Nobody would challenge ur stupid post because they don't want to look equally stupid.
grin
Re: Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) by Hypolyta: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
I really need whatever you are smoking, must be some strong dope $hit

1 Like

Re: Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
ValentineMary:

grin grin
Re: Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) by boman2014: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
undecided
wetin u smoke today?
Re: Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) by 0ubenji(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Now I see the reason why some societies legalize abortion,,,,smh Raymond..u're gone !!!

1 Like

Re: Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
ValentineMary:
you cannot come up with more superior argument, instead you resort to insults, this is the hall mark of nonentities..... I rest my case...
0ubenji:
Now I see the reason why some societies legalize abortion,,,,smh
Raymond..u're gone !!!
thank you.

I can bet my life, all you commenting here, haven't been outside the shores of Africa (the dark continent) leave here and see you living in bondage ....
Re: Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
C.c Blackfire
Re: Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) by 0ubenji(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Raymondenyi:
you cannot come up with more superior argument, instead you resort to insults, this is the hall mark of nonentities..... I rest my case... thank you.

I can bet my life, all you commenting here, haven't been outside the shores of Africa (the dark continent) leave here and see you living in bondage ....

Well bro..quickly call ur famz(if u av one) to arrange for ur burial coz u've juz lost a bet wit ur life.....*spits* "tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) by Blackfire(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
Raymondenyi:
C.c Blackfire

wetin concern me for this matter?
Re: Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) by tripplephi: 2:05am On Apr 16, 2016
Raymondenyi:
I have the Ernest believe that rapture has taken place already , and we have already been raptured , the people cast to he'll fire are people living in the subsaharan Africa....... reasons...

1 ) They are black, and the climate is so hot , like that of biblical description ,

2 ) the race is very wicked with all vices, wicked to their follow neighbours, wicked and greedy to their countryman, exuding and typify in all the wickedness and vices of biblical Satan, fighting senseless wars and killing themselves.....

3 ) there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeths (matt 13:42).... It is evidently evident, that over here in the dark continent, there is gnashing of teeth, wailing, mourning, we creating monsters for ourselves and crying a river over and over......, no progress, no sustainability, polluted environment .....

Succinctly put, the biblical hell is only a depiction of contemporary subsaharan Africa, and people living here have been cast to the lake of fire, to burn endlessly and suffer... While the western world is the biblical heaven..... The Bible being an ancient book, hell was only a metaphor for the dark continent with its backwardness and savagery , while devil also a metaphor for the black men..... These are true facts, I challenge any body with contrary views to a public debate here on Nairaland

Lols I respect the audacity of your ignorance.... Anyway I was not born here in Africa... Tho my parents were... Now to all you have said... U only alluded your school of thought and had no reference whatsoever to any book or author... U also are one single human who has not yet tasted death or the great beyond.... Hence your logic is faulty... You are not worthy to be challenged cos everyone is entitled to their opinion but NEVER EVER come here and postulate a theory that is not real on facts such as scientific or spiritual... Rapture was never even mentioned in the Bible... And hell has qualities that the subsahara doesn't.... E.g gnashing or teeth... The worms in hell don't die but in subsahara there are no worms... So I ask you on what basis or respected inference is your conclusion from.? If you truly believe in the God of the Bible then u stand great danger for talking carelessly. Am ready to disprove all you say but you must show edible proof that we can begin with.... And don't think of the Bible else you are flawed already..... I await you
Re: Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) by donnie(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Clear & Simple - Pastor Femi Monehin / If A Mad Person Dies, Will He Be Judged As A mad person Or Normal Human Being / Improving Your Self Esteem (part2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.