Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts (36775 Views)

Court Orders AMCON To Pay Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil N26 Bn / Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London / FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 16, 2016
lonelydora:
And Dangote, Otedola, etc are not owing banks? Let's call a spade a spade and not a digging material.

Politics in high places.

My brother...Tell those hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2016
akinladejo:

My guy try to understand something, AMCON bought all bad loans from 5 banks back then. These loans were taken by Nigerian among them is ifeanyi Uba which they refused to pack back before AMCON took them over. So if ifeanyi is a good person he supposed to ve pay back his loan b4 AMCON took over. So AMCON need their money now so they will need to sell those assets and make their money back.

Is he the only one owning?

Is otedola not indebted?,what of adenuga and dangote? Infact dangote is the biggest debtor in africa

See forget this shit, yes he is indebted but there are other ways to handle it.......to me he is being witch hunted, why have they all of a sudden remember him...somebody must be eyeing his asset...

The same way Sanusi dealt with oceanic and intercontinental banks only for it to be discovered later that saraki, sanusi and former access bank MD(cant remember his name) were behind the deal to take over those bank assets by proxy. Till today those banks that bought those asset, ask yourself how well they are doing? Considering the number of jobs that has been lost....

Well make I dey my corner dey look, Nigeria mata don tyre me...

1 Like

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by menacetosociety: 7:26am On Apr 16, 2016
Igbos are stark Illiterates grin

8 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by Brugo(m): 7:26am On Apr 16, 2016
Many of these "big" men owe a lot. 100 billion in bad debt? Staggering!!!

2 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 16, 2016
There is no witch hunting here. 100b is a lot of money. They will release it soon.

2 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by effty(m): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2016
What do you really know? You call that jetty in Onitsha a port? Mind you, SS/SE companies do not account for 70% of imports. I wonder where you got all this figures you are "sharing". BTW, attend a crash course on Logistics and Transport, it will help you.
tankara1010:

A lot of Nigerians are oblivious of the systematic marginalization of SE and SS. There is a reason why Onitsha, Calabar, Port Harcourt and Warri ports are not in operation or fully functional as Lagos ports despite SE and SS/energy companies accounting for nearly 70% of all imports. There is a reason why Enugu, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Asaba Airports are not as functional as Lagos, Abuja and Kano despite SE and SS accounting for nearly 75% of all international travels. Something is not right if you have conscience and ability to reason!

6 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 16, 2016
GudluckIBB:
No wonder he wanted to help the govt to "stabilize" the naira. He knew he had skeleton in his wardrobe.

But thank God for Buhari, he always ignore people like that.

Ipod, if u insult me, I will use the report button

Shikena!!
lipsrsealed get well soon
Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by fejicruz(m): 7:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Being indebted doesn't make one crooked. Almost all countries in the world are indebted.
blank:
The crook should go and pay his debts.

Next thing he will start to shout victimisation.
Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by harmony940(m): 7:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Good move....but is he the only person oweing......all of them should be investigated and those found wanting should face the wrath of the law....it is only then that Buhari administration will be very transparent....
Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by sweetgala(m): 7:30am On Apr 16, 2016
akinladejo:

My guy try to understand something, AMCON bought all bad loans from 5 banks back then. These loans were taken by Nigerian among them is ifeanyi Uba which they refused to pack back before AMCON took them over. So if ifeanyi is a good person he supposed to ve pay back his loan b4 AMCON took over. So AMCON need their money now so they will need to sell those assets and make their money back.

over 10 banks actually
Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by Princeizuu: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2016
Business 101 "Business cannot strive without loans", all blue chip companies are in debt, even Nigeria, USA And UK are in debt too, even Dangote group ve it's own debt problem and ur big Europe clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man united etc, except capital oil dnt service their loan which I kn is a norm for blue chip companies. Buhari should stop all this rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by ernecy(m): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2016
Some people are so narrow minded, someone is owing 100 billion but you ignored that fact and proceed to type lubbish, I mean rubbish.

I hate chronic debtors, this man is one of them.

5 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2016
effty:
What do you really know? You call that jetty in Onitsha a port? shocked

You call it a jetty? Yet Onitsha port was fully functional during colonial era but all of a sudden under ONE NIGERIA it became a non functional jetty? Calabar, Port Harcourt and Warri are also jetties right? GIVE ME A BREAK...YOU HYPOCRITES!

Onitsha Port during Colonial Era
https://www.nairaland.com/2448794/picture-onitsha-trading-port-during
Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by AntiWailer: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2016
tankara1010:
I warned about this to SE people....they will make sure that Billion worth of Sport Complex in SE doesn't happen. They are out to cut this Igbo man to size as the largest oil distributor in Nigeria...they have been plotting this! THERE YOU HAVE IT!

Why do I think this way? A lot of Nigerians are oblivious of the systematic marginalization of SE and SS. There is a reason why Onitsha, Calabar, Port Harcourt and Warri ports are not in operation or fully functional as Lagos ports despite SE and SS/energy companies accounting for nearly 70% of all imports. There is a reason why Enugu, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Asaba Airports are not as functional as Lagos, Abuja and Kano despite SE and SS accounting for nearly 75% of all international travels. Something is not right if you have conscience and ability to reason!

Always fanning stupeed sentiments

So because he is Igbo, AMCON should not recover the bad loans they bought. 100 Billion.

and all the other rubbish u wrote, Jonathan just finished 6 years and nothing was done about it and you people still want to die for him to continue.

To know that more than 30 people share this useless opinion with their "likes" is heart breaking and sad.

when they will not go to school with their brains how will they understand simple things.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by birmingham04: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2016
AceRoyal:
Ummmmmmmm!
This is a very strong somethingtongue
This is mainly political and business witch hunting.
Most everything be political and witch hunting? Honestly,I weep for ipob youth. It is your tribe will say Hausa/ Fulani are bad people,it is same you again will say yoruba people are bad. Yoruba adage says and I qoute, If one person says hundred people behaviour is not good then that person should check him or herself thoroughly. Ipob are thorn in the flesh for the good people of this country. I am a yoruba man and I love Hausa/Fulani and I love Igbo people. Yoruba we are the sons and daughters of love and peace. One love.

5 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2016
maybe now he can lose weight

1 Like

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by Leopantro: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2016
tankara1010:

A lot of Nigerians are oblivious of the systematic marginalization of SE and SS. There is a reason why Onitsha, Calabar, Port Harcourt and Warri ports are not in operation or fully functional as Lagos ports despite SE and SS/energy companies accounting for nearly 70% of all imports. There is a reason why Enugu, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Asaba Airports are not as functional as Lagos, Abuja and Kano despite SE and SS accounting for nearly 75% of all international travels. Something is not right if you have conscience and ability to reason!
What has marginalization got to do with owing money? Is it not sheer wickedness that he collected loan from banks, promising to pay back and then refused to pay back for how many years?
What kind of reasoning is that?
RECEIVE SENSE, SENSE, SENSE

3 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by victorazy(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2016
blank:
The crook should go and pay his debts.

Next thing he will start to shout victimisation.

While Dangote should be walking on the street freely! My brothers, my sisters, this is purely fight against a particular ppl.
Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by sweetgala(m): 7:35am On Apr 16, 2016
tankara1010:

If I was to break down your stupid and flawed argument you would cry.

But that I would do later, not now

4 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2016
Leopantro:

[s]What has marginalization got to do with owing money? Is it not sheer wickedness that he collected loan from banks, promising to pay back and then refused to pay back for how many years?
What kind of reasoning is that?
RECEIVE SENSE, SENSE, SENSE[/s]

Shattap there...haven't you seen threads and news of Dangote, Otedola, e.t.c owing money also? Hypocrites!
Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by AntiWailer: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2016
Hollaniyii:

Don't forget Capital oil was closed sometimes during Jonathan administration with debt related issues. He that seek Equity must come with clean hand; Nairaland is just full of mentally deranged unexposed poverty infected people

dnt mind them.

Everything is political to the M0r0ns.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by modath(f): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2016
samobo:

Is he the only one owning?

Is otedola not indebted?,what of adenuga and dangote? Infact dangote is the biggest debtor in africa...

No, he isn't the only debtor, he isn't even close to the Dangote & co rightly.

However, unfortunately he is the only one that has refused to service his debts under the terms and condition, using government connection as a shield to thump his nose at the Law!!!

He isn't the first to go through this, his own is even better by the way.

Do a search of Wale Babalakin's Bi-Coutney & see what AMCON has reduced him to, you don't see yoruba people ranting about that, or does being Igbo preclude debt repayment?

I excised the rest of your epistle because it is mere sentiment, it has no basis in reality!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by tinsel: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2016
tankara1010:
I warned about this to SE people....they will make sure that Billion worth of Sport Complex in SE doesn't happen. They are out to cut this Igbo man to size as the largest oil distributor in Nigeria...they have been plotting this! THERE YOU HAVE IT!

And your Jonathan did not address these issues you raised during his 6 years?

5 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by Amagmilton(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2016
Watching 9ja on 3D TV Screen.
Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by AntiWailer: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2016
tankara1010:

Shattap there...haven't you seen threads and news of Dangote, Otedola, e.t.c owing money also? Hypocrites!

I will assume you are just an illiterate.

AMCON did not just take him up or buy his loan because he is oweing.

it is because he is not fulfilling his loan obligation.

so remove ur tribal and political witch hunt mentality and go and sit down.

Since he is your brother, why not contribute and pay back the 100 Billion.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by AntiWailer: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2016
modath:

No, he isn't the only debtor, he isn't even close to the Dangote & co rightly.

However, unfortunately he is the only one that has refused to service his debts under the terms and condition, using government connection as a shield to thump his nose at the Law!!!

He isn't the first to go through this, his own is even better by the way.

Do a search of Wale Babalakin's Bi-Coutney & see what AMCON has reduced him to, you don't see yoruba people ranting about that, or does being Igbo preclude debt repayment?

I excised the rest of your epistle because it is mere sentiment, it has no basis in reality!!

Thanks. Enlighten the illiterate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by Leopantro: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2016
tankara1010:

So what is so special about him that he shouldn't pay back his loan

3 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by balatukur: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2016
the major problem of this country is the IPOB guys, they are always looking for who to blame on their failure. this case has been existing since Jonathan regime and u guys are looking forward to blame the current government. common use your clueless head for once.

3 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by tivta(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2016
Otedola is next...
Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by onatisi(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2016
But how can somebody amass a bad debt of 300mlion dollars in Nigeria and still be walking around the country beating his chest
He even had the guts to ask buhari to accept him as an adviser !!! Infact he should be arrested
May god help Nigeria ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by sandland: 7:43am On Apr 16, 2016
People post rubbish in response to an action talking about marginalization of SE. So your brother Ifeanyi uba should loot the Bank and go free so that SE will not be marginalized. Empty head.

5 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by effty(m): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2016
Keep marginalising urself. Onitsha port ko, Calabar port ni. When last did you get to Warri Port or Port Harcourt? Make your fellow miscreants come hijack my goods for road abi?! God pass you.
tankara1010:

You call it a jetty? Yet Onitsha port was fully functional during colonial era but all of a sudden under ONE NIGERIA it became non functional jetty? Calabar, Port Harcourt and Warri are also jetties right? GIVE ME A BREAK...YOU HYPOCRITES!

Onitsha Port during Colonial Era
https://www.nairaland.com/2448794/picture-onitsha-trading-port-during

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! / Amusing Names Nigerians Give Naira Notes / NDIC Shuts Down 42 Microfinance Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.