Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts (36778 Views)

Court Orders AMCON To Pay Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil N26 Bn / Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London / FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by ogmaskman: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
tankara1010:

A lot of Nigerians are oblivious of the systematic marginalization of SE and SS. There is a reason why Onitsha, Calabar, Port Harcourt and Warri ports are not in operation or fully functional as Lagos ports despite SE and SS/energy companies accounting for nearly 70% of all imports. There is a reason why Enugu, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Asaba Airports are not as functional as Lagos, Abuja and Kano despite SE and SS accounting for nearly 75% of all international travels. Something is not right if you have conscience and ability to reason!

You are obviously being sentimental. After lagos and Abuja airports Portharcourt is next inline in terms of traffic. What did GEJ and Oduah do to it. They dug a hole and burried it. You are here shouting conspiracy this conspiracy that. There is an EPZ in Calabar directly tied to TINAPA yet your brothers prefer to bring their goods thru lagos. There is a cargo airport in enugu yet lagos is a preferred destination for your folks. What your point really. For your info, the igbo man is the igbo man's biggest problem. Always blaming everyone but themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by modath(f): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
jaxxy:

He's not d only debtor within/outside d sector. Get real

Cc: Mo

Meaning? , being Igbo means debt forgiveness?

Are the others chronic debtors like him? His cohort is Wale Babalakin of Bi-Courtney, AMCON has stripped him naked, You don't see yoruba crying persecution..

He even scammed cosmas maduka!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1093865/ifeanyi-ubah-fraudster-cosmas-maduka

https://www.nairaland.com/1098517/cosmas-maduka-how-ifeanyi-ubah

https://www.nairaland.com/1100866/coscharis-group-pure-water-business

Cc ; oyb

1 Like

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by DaudaAbu(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Make me too get like 100mil loan now.

Btw i plan not to pay so my peops can come on here and shout ''witch-hunt''

I pray those shouting persecution get their hard earned money locked up in 'ANY ' failed bank. Amen somebody??

1 Like

Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by marlvis(f): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
tankara1010:
I warned about this to SE people....they will make sure that Billion worth of Sport Complex in SE doesn't happen. They are out to cut this Igbo man to size as the largest oil distributor in Nigeria...they have been plotting this! THERE YOU HAVE IT!

A lot of Nigerians are oblivious of the systematic marginalization of SE and SS. There is a reason why Onitsha, Calabar, Port Harcourt and Warri ports are not in operation or fully functional as Lagos ports despite SE and SS/energy companies accounting for nearly 70% of all imports. There is a reason why Enugu, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Asaba Airports are not as functional as Lagos, Abuja and Kano despite SE and SS accounting for nearly 75% of all international travels. Something is not right if you have conscience and ability to reason!

As I write now...Niger Delta is under attack by Nigerian Navy in the name of Fishing Out Militants!
https://www.nairaland.com/3051660/navy-launches-massive-operation-secure
my brother if u don't know the genesis of this issue, it would be better u sharrapppppppppppp
Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by Kcdojoto(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
GudluckIBB:
No wonder he wanted to help the govt to "stabilize" the naira. He knew he had skeleton in his wardrobe.

But thank God for Buhari, he always ignore people like that.

Ipod, if u insult me, I will use the report button

Shikena!!
idiot
Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by marlvis(f): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
modath:

Haaaaaaaaaa?? shocked shocked shocked , Do you know how many bank loans your largest oil distributor defaulted on? How many banks he helped crash? How many billions that AMCON has taken liability for?

You probably don't know since some of these things need mental exercise & it's not a beer parlour kind of gist!!!! undecided

Nigeria is a peculiar place, where when people's misadventures find them out, they proceed to play the VICTIM CARD!!

Gerrarahia with the persecution complex!!!!

*addendum*

All sane Igbo folks.... "Does being Igbo preclude debt repayment?

If the first step to business ownership is capital acquisition, (no pun intended) how then are other prospective entrepreneurs supposed to access the capital outlay when one individual thinks himself above conventional Law?

Does using government connection as a shield erase debt? No, it only postpones Judgement day (Pun now fully intended) cool
my guy u 100much .ur Brain is still very intact, unpolluuutteed thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by luggy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
BUHARI WILL REGREAT THIS, APC WILL DIE
Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by trenzarc: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
tankara1010:
I warned about this to SE people....they will make sure that Billion worth of Sport Complex in SE doesn't happen. They are out to cut this Igbo man to size as the largest oil distributor in Nigeria...they have been plotting this! THERE YOU HAVE IT!

As I write now...Niger Delta is under attack by Nigerian Navy in the name of Fishing Out Militants!
https://www.nairaland.com/3051660/navy-launches-massive-operation-secure

What did your brother GEJ do about all the ports you mentioned.
Please park well..
We had the chance to make SS and SE better yet we messed it up.
Re: Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 27, 2016
trenzarc:

[s]

What did your brother GEJ do about all the ports you mentioned.
Please park well..
We had the chance to make SS and SE better yet we messed it up.[/s]

y0ruba brain...one directional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amusing Names Nigerians Give Naira Notes / NDIC Shuts Down 42 Microfinance Banks / Black Friday: Woman 'tricked' Into Buying 11 Potatoes For $100 Instead Of Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.