Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody (33204 Views)

Police Sergeant Caught Selling Weapons To Criminals In Plateau (photo) / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) / The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by iamauxin(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
K
Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by IamOpemipo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Boboye4slim:
I'm surprised you find sad plight of men amusing. And don't defend your actions by saying they're criminals and deserves it. Finding the pains of others amusing is a prove that you're impaired psychologically. They, being criminal or not, you don't have a right to enjoy or relish in their sufferings. Or else yours is on the way! Read, learn, be wise. This message is specially for you. Be wise.

undecided
Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by Sunofgod(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Na because of the economy...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by erunzy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin smell repentance somewhere grin
Boboye4slim:
I'm surprised you find sad plight of men amusing. And don't defend your actions by saying they're criminals and deserves it. Finding the pains of others amusing is a prove that you're impaired psychologically. They, being criminal or not, you don't have a right to enjoy or relish in their sufferings. Or else yours is on the way! Read, learn, be wise. This message is specially for you. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by danjaba(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Boboye4slim:

You be one of them?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by chimaobinelson(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Doz remorseful plea arnt funny atall,yes dey were cot in d act, bt its tragic...bro it doznt worth jesting for...nobody iz perfect
Cos i wud v laff if d Op has nva taken wat isnt his..sin na sin
Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by fireforfire: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
"If u release me I will start preaching the word of God

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by DExplorer1: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
azeeza:
It is the handwork of the Devil. grin
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by ceejay80s(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Boboye4slim:
Are u a criminal? Why talk this way?, do u know how many sisters, friends, mothers and wives that those bastards has raped and infected with HIV ?, do u know how many fathers and brothers that they have killed ? Those guys are ruthless, by the time two of them come visit u at night , u will change ur statement here, if u are one of dem, just let us know and u will see what's coming to u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by lovemoi2(f): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Boboye4slim:

are you joking? You must be trully joking!!! You are here openly defending criminals...wow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by Mbediogu(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
kennysteve77:
Arguably, some say the Nigerian Police is not as efficient as their counterparts in developed countries, I still wonder how they make even the most ruthless criminal to wet his pants when apprehended. I think those guys deserve some credits for the incredible way they turn wicked criminals to comedians during interrogations. Below are few of the hilarious confessions of those criminals in fear of men of the Nigerian Police Force:

1. If I'm allowed to go now, I will never rob again in my life grin

2. I was the only nice one in our gang. I have never killed before, I often fight my gang members telling them that what we are doing is not good. grin

3. I am ready to tell you anything you want to know. grin What if the officer wanted to know the velocity of the moon round the sun?

4. My mummy is hypertensive and must not hear that I am a robber. If she sees this on TV, she'll die...

5. I already planned to stop after this last operation not knowing that I would be caught. Officer please help me!!!

ADD YOURS...

It is the devil that pushed me. ( Oya show us how he pushed you from behind or front).

I am under a spell. (The spell will expire after imprisonment).

I don't know why I did it ( since u don't know, u are likely to keep doing it until u know why, and fight it).

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by Abudu2000(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
its the devil's work ,I was in his workshop when you caught me!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by Abudu2000(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Boboye4slim:
exactly what I though vro,but its in the bible,he who lafs at others cry will also cry and be laughed at!!
Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
HaneefahRN:

What is this one saying undecided
grin grin grin grin

everyone has a right to an opinion na
Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by HaneefahRN(f): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Abudu2000:
exactly what I though vro,but its in the bible,he who lafs at others cry will also cry and be laughed at!!

Others who find no better job to do than to make others cry, steal from them and even kill or rape them. Harass others, hurt them physically and psychologically. They mister, deserve no pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by HaneefahRN(f): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
daretodiffer:
grin grin grin grin
everyone has a right to an opinion na
The way some people think ehn. Forming holier than thou on BS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by shehuolayinka(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
Boboye4slim:

Are you for real?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by Abudu2000(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Others who find no better job to do than to make others cry, steal from them and even kill or rape them. Harass others, hurt them physically and psychologically. They mister, deserve no pity.
lol,Mr judge u are smarter than this ,clown!!
Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by Nbote(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
My broda if Nigerian Police catch u even for walking on the road u don turn criminal b dat ooo... Dem dey try but trust me most of the ones dey parade on TV have no idea why dey were arrested in the first place. For the ones wey dey confess, if u remember d torture both by the police and other cell inmates, U'll confess u stole the force from the Nigerian Police name..

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by baby124: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
It's the devil. That is the most common one.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Boboye4slim:

Bros nawao,a beg spare the guy,they chose the wrong path,so I don't see any reason why the guy that laughed over their dumb excuses should be subjected to your emotional black mail.

Another one is I didn't know they were going to robbery o,Taiwo just gave me the bag to hold for him.i no no say gun dey inside o,if u let me go,I will not keep bad friends again.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by IamAtribalist: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
cool My name is Chukwudi am from Osun State grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by neocortex: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Boboye4slim:

See one of them defending his brothers in crime, your friends have left
tales of woes wherever they go, including rape , massacre and mutilations,
to you it is their right to inflict pain but no one must be happy if they get caught.
SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by khalhokage(m): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
This isn't funny at all, you're laughing at the pain of others, disregarding the fact that some of these may actually be telling the truth and don't forget the innocent ones that have been tortured into confessing to crimes try didn't commit.

Most of these people need help not ridicule.
Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by fmlala: 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
victorvezx:
the robber be like " I no rob anybody oh, I just be the driver" lol

CORRECT!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by fmlala: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
IM COMING.........
Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by Mann11: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
twoondei:
Some of them might be sincere and heartfelt
Who bloody cares?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by ayanbaba2(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
temmiedebbie:
I'm originally destined to be a pastor, kidnapping was just a temporary job grin grin
i am speechless... DESTINED indeed!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by Melinde: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
I didn't know we were going to rob grin
Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by MARKone(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
kennysteve77:
Arguably, some say the Nigerian Police is not as efficient as their counterparts in developed countries, I still wonder how they make even the most ruthless criminal to wet his pants when apprehended. I think those guys deserve some credits for the incredible way they turn wicked criminals to comedians during interrogations. Below are few of the hilarious confessions of those criminals in fear of men of the Nigerian Police Force:

1. If I'm allowed to go now, I will never rob again in my life grin

2. I was the only nice one in our gang. I have never killed before, I often fight my gang members telling them that what we are doing is not good. grin

3. I am ready to tell you anything you want to know. grin What if the officer wanted to know the velocity of the moon round the sun?

4. My mummy is hypertensive and must not hear that I am a robber. If she sees this on TV, she'll die...

5. I already planned to stop after this last operation not knowing that I would be caught. Officer please help me!!!

ADD YOURS...

I read one here that kidnapped his uncle who said that "if he is allowed to go, he'll help the government", help the government do what undecided

It is the devil that pushed me As if him just stand, devil come push am.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by Fourwinds: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Boboye4slim:
E be like say u be one of them ..I have heard all what OP outlined.. So those who find themselves in such situation..chose it...

Don't be pained in defence of criminals

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody by amokeme(f): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Boboye4slim:
you obviously have never been a victim....
And at the bold, how are the criminals any different Or you think the victims were rejoicing when the so called criminals you are asking us to sympathise with were operating? undecided
Criminals(robbers, rapist, killers and the likes) obviously "enjoy or relish" in their victims suffering.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS / Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace / Man Escapes From Court Room, Jumps Into Canal To Evade Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.