Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

How To Buy Airtime From Your Bank Account - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Buy Airtime From Your Bank Account (311 Views)

Have You Heard About The New Best Way To Buy Airtime And Data In Nigeria? / Buy Airtime / Steps To Transfer Money From An ATM Machine To Any Bank Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Airtime From Your Bank Account by tvreporter: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Steps On How to Buy Airtime From Your Bank Account – The reason i will be doing this is based on the issue i had sometimes ago. One of those nights, i was informed of an important issue and decided to call the person involved but to my surprise, i had no call time at all. I couldn't go out to buy because it was already too late. So i asked my brother if i could use his handy to make the call, but he declined and told me that he will teach me how to How to Buy Airtime From my Bank Account so long i have cash on it. That was how he shared with me what i will be sharing with you.

For those who uses Access Bank, Union Bank, Skye Bank, GTB, FirstBank, Diamond Bank, means that topping up your airtime wont be a challenge at all because it is very easy to do.

For this buying or topping of your airtime is concerned that6 is buying it Directly From Your Bank Account, there is a need for you to have an ATM card with such bank you operate with, because the transaction will require your last 4 digits of the number on your ATM card. And when you are buying from Your Bank Account can be accessible using all types of mobile devices, be it Android phone, Blackberry and Smartphone

You should note that it will be the phone number you used while you opened the account that will be used in performing the transaction.
To view the processes, click >>> How to Buy Airtime From Your Bank Account

(1) (Reply)

How To Effectively Grow Your Business With Mobile Marketing (bulk Sms) / Powerful SSD Shared Hosting 10% OFF - Hostripples / New Arrival With Cheapest Price Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.