Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual (53820 Views)

Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex / Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan / Hypnotised Girl, 17, Gives Parents’ N90,000 To Fraudsters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by ycat: 6:26am On Apr 16, 2016
What did Ese want when she followed Yinusa? Airplane? You ethnic bigots didn't blame Ese but this one. It's on you, no matter what, you wall geckos will continue to be under Yoruba's shadow.
AreaFada2:

When SS1 girls want a phone of 55k, what do you expect?

How many of their age mate boys can afford even 10k?

They don't wait for higher institution now before flexing sugar daddies. cheesy
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by ajealadick(m): 6:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Thebrightest:
Money ritual is not real. It doesn't work.

Are you talking from experience?
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by pwettiejay(f): 6:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Iku to ba ma pani, to ba shini ni fila, ka maa dupe
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by klinro(m): 6:38am On Apr 16, 2016
The People Perish For Lack Of Knowledge
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by erico2k2(m): 6:39am On Apr 16, 2016
Thebrightest:
Tell them.they don't know if it did the ritualistic would be out of job.it's just a way harbalist trick people into irevokabke covenants
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by seanteeee: 6:44am On Apr 16, 2016
Thebrightest:

U Don do am before wey e no work?
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 16, 2016
amtaken:
From the reported news available here, statutory rape (if it is ascertained that the victim is below 18 years) and attempted rape can be established. It will be very difficult for the prosecution to prove that the girl was to be used for money rituals as there's no concrete evidence to disclose that.

The items listed as exhibits eg statutes of 'jesus' to me are not 'strong' enough. That statute is mostly found in the Catholic church, also in homes, offices and cars of Catholics so it will be hard for the prosecution to connect those to rituals.

The Police also claimed that the due confessed to committing fraudulent acts together, hope that confession was voluntary in nature, without being recorded under duress.

Spot on!!! Most people picked up the ritual part but forget she's underage

In my own humble opinion, I see a case of an adult taking advantage of an under-aged girl's naivety to statutory rape her and also attempted rape by his friend.

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by 6digitscomrade: 6:46am On Apr 16, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by ycat: 6:46am On Apr 16, 2016
****Something tells me that it's either the girl doesn't really have a guardian or she was lured by something as simple as 'help me do this'. I really believe the truth will come out to the surface for what it is, that a useless never do well get rich quick drifter trying to take advantage of a naive girl.
Coolgent:

Yoruba gals beware of Igbos, they are now targeting you for money ritual.
do u know why they cant use they own girls?
Cos they are products of baby factory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by toprealman: 7:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Olodo area.....na was oh. Na Dundee go full there.
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Nature8(m): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Dis Chukwura people and money making by all means

Na only Chukwura you see there?

The herbalist OLADIMEJI BABATUNDE AJALA wey wan do the ritual for him nko, you no see am abi? Tribalist!
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by kinibd(m): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2016
ladyF:
17 years old girl with a 33 year old man? shocked Hian!!!!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Ladyf again!!! I miss you being first to comment... ah ah what happen
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by ismayl: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2016
doublewisdom:
That Ruth Alabi is a liar and a runs girl masquerading as a student. I blame the Igbo man wey buy small stout give am.

u at d worst tribalistic i ever heard.u shld be hanged by supreme court

1 Like

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by searchng4love: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2016
confirmed by Cape Town Chapter.

Zoharariel:
Reporting for duty: Name Checkers Association of Nigeria - Moskow Chapter grin

Kai! Since this is a joint collaboration between the Yorubas & Igbos, therefore mission is aborted. grin

Reason: Yoruba 1 - Igbo 1 grin

Over & Out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by miqos02(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2016
this life
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by odunH(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2016
doublewisdom:
That Ruth Alabi is a liar and a runs girl masquerading as a student. I blame the Igbo man wey buy small stout give am.
which kain judge u be? U didn't mention the Igbo man that wants to use her for money rituals baa?Hardworking people indeed!Tribal bigots u are.Stop hating nd judge well next time.

1 Like

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by delishpot: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Girls ehn, any girl that behaves like this should be flogged at home when she recovers. Haba!
At 17 she has been having sex with him for 4months. Plus he may not be her first. What kind of training are we giving our kids? Girls Una need to wise up o. Stop this chop chop habit and stop displeasing yourselves to please boyfriends. Until you guys learn these two principles, you will keep getting used in every way.

1 Like

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by samsam2019: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2016
Elijahrona2:
What does she need a boyfriend of that age for?
epon grin grin grin
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by dayosweetness(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Thebrightest:
have you tried it before??
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by babybrace(f): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Thebrightest:
Have u tried it before?
What was the result
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2016
doublewisdom:
So the drug inside the stout was for what? Why would they drug her in the first place?
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Thebrightest:
It's real my brother just pray they don't use your relations for it. I have seen and heard numerous cases of money rituals
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by tete7000(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2016
doublewisdom:

Are you one of the accomplices? How come you know who is lying and who is not? Confess now.
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't even know why Nigeria should be borrowing money from foreign countries when we can make our own money. My suggestion is that those who are caugt trying to use others for rituals and othe criminal that should go for life jail should be used for money rituals money for our economy.
Just a suggestion though.

I just wanta shower u wt kisses right now grin
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by DaisyII: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2016
ijustdey:
17year old girl eating a 33year old banana.....

the punna for don expand if the guy is huge under....
anyway, nah Wetin she want/like nearly kill her, phoolish girl

Na wa for you.That writ said 'they had fun'
Don't you think it might be video games or something else other than sex?

1 Like

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
okuneddie:

don't worry I will tender the bill to my colleagues at the national assembly lol
Please hurry, we need that bill passed. African Metaphysics can be of creat help to us. grin.

1 Like

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
pinceprinz:

I just wanta shower u wt kisses right now grin
Oh really? Let me think about it.
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
grayht:
All dis jews sef.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) / Suspected Cultists Arrested On Their Way To A Burial In Imo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.