Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 (21480 Views)

Please Recommend A Free Data Recovery Software For Formatted Laptop / In Need Of Complete Data Recovery Software / Top 10 Best Free Data Recovery Software Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by 0955eb027(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
hollas2jnr:

Let me try again
alrite bro will be xpecting.
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by 0955eb027(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
benatex:
There are many data recovery software out there that can help undelete or recover your files on your device. Just be rest assured that recovering your files from your hard drive is very much possible.

Whenever you delete a file on your computer,it doesn’t just get deleted but instead they are just hidden waiting to be overwritten by something else and by this you can recover any file you want back.

Below are the top 5 free data recovery software of 2016:

1.EASEUS DATA RECOVERY WIZARD

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a great file recovery tool,it has a very cool and friendly user interface that you’ll be very comfortable with.

It offers data recovery, backup, partition management utility,powerful data migration,file syncing. It is actually available for Windows,Mac,iPhone and Android and it comes in both free and paid version. EaseUS is safe,complete and it’s definitely an effective data recovery software that will help recover your files

2.RECUVA

Recuva is a very cool and totally free data recovery software tool,it’s very easy to use and you can even use it to recover undeleted files from your iPod. You have a better chance of recovering your files if you use the thorough Deep Scan Mode. If you use the Scan for non-deleted files option,Recuva will help you search for files from damaged or formatted partitions.

3.WISE DATA RECOVERY

Wise Data Recovery is one of the fastest recovery software tool that comes with a intuitive user interface,it’s free and simple to use. It can help you find deleted files from USB Drives,local drives,memory cards,cameras.

It has a Recoverability column which tells how well a file can be recovered with Good, Poor, Very Poor, or Lost grade. Although scanning is pretty fast on this software, Wise Data Recovery has no deep scan mode which means you have a lesser chance of recovering the-most-hard-to-recover files.

4.PURAN FILE RECOVERY

Puran File Recovery is one of the better free data recovery programs . It’s very easy to use and it scans anything that Windows sees,Puran also comes with a lot of advanced options.

You can choose to edit the custom scan list which stores file signatures for a more accurate recovery of damaged data. Puran File Recovery will help you recover lost partitions even if they haven’t been overwritten on your system yet.

Puran File Recovery identified more files on computers than most other data recovery tools so be sure to give this software a try.

5.PANDORA RECOVERY

Pandora Recovery is an excellent free file recovery software that recover files that have been permanently removed from the Recycle Bin or files deleted from the MS-DOS prompt. It has a powerful search option and it has a preview window that allows you to view deleted files. Pandora Recovery comes with a ‘Surface Scan’ which is useful for damaged or reformatted partitions.

All download links are present at source

Source - http://www.tweak.com.ng/top-5-free-data-recovery-software-2016/

Bro please, which of these files do you have? My head is seriously pounding at the moment, as i just mistakenly formatted a partition on my hard-drive. Unfortunately, the partition contains the most important files i need. I will really appreciate your help. akinwandeolanrewaju@gmail.com
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by 0955eb027(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
hollas2jnr:

Let me try again
Broda please, i am in dire need of the app now. I just mistakenly formatted a partition on my hard-drive, and its seriously giving me migraine. The files are really important to me. Thanks
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by hollas2jnr(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
0955eb027:
Broda please, i am in dire need of the app now. I just mistakenly formatted a partition on my hard-drive, and its seriously giving me migraine. The files are really important to me. Thanks
I'll try sending again tonight... Sorry i had totally forgotten about it
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by 0955eb027(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
hollas2jnr:

I'll try sending again tonight... Sorry i had totally forgotten about it
Please do, i will really appreciate. thanks
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by hollas2jnr(m): 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
0955eb027:
Please do, i will really appreciate. thanks
Failure delivery even after several attempts; can you provide me another email addy?
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by 0955eb027(m): 6:52am On Jun 13, 2016
hollas2jnr:

Failure delivery even after several attempts; can you provide me another email addy?
Ok sir. Try yusuf.akinwande@gmail.com or musa.akinwande@zenithbank.com. Thanks
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by Spectre007: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2016
Have tried easus and file recovery the damn thing insist that i must purchase its lisence key,can't get a good free software on the net no more,Where can i get the hard copy of the recuva software?

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by hollas2jnr(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2016
0955eb027:
Ok sir. Try yusuf.akinwande@gmail.com or musa.akinwande@zenithbank.com. Thanks
Sent bro... That of gmail failed though!
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by hollas2jnr(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2016
Spectre007:
Have tried easus and file recovery the damn thing insist that i must purchase its lisence key,can't get a good free software on the net no more,Where can i get the hard copy of the recuva software?
Post me your email addy... I'll send you the app + crack!
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by 0955eb027(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
hollas2jnr:

Sent bro... That of gmail failed though!
Bro, i really appreciate what you are going through to help me, but it seems the mail thing is not going to work. Can you share it as a link (like dropbox), so i can download.
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by hollas2jnr(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
0955eb027:
Bro, i really appreciate what you are going through to help me, but it seems the mail thing is not going to work. Can you share it as a link (like dropbox), so i can download.
Okay. I'll get back to you today!
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by 0955eb027(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
hollas2jnr:
Okay. I'll get back to you today!
Thanks sir.
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by hollas2jnr(m): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by hollas2jnr(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
0955eb027:
Thanks sir.
How's it?
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by 0955eb027(m): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
hollas2jnr:

How's it?
Just downloading as i'm typing, will get back to you when i install. But i have an issue, i downloaded a trial version 9.5 yesterday. I ran the program and it brought out the files, but was able to retrieve just 1.2gb worth of files which shows it will work. My question now is, "can i use the crack from the 7.5 to activate the trial version, or i should completely uninstall and install the 7.5 i just downloaded? Thanks a lot sir,
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by hollas2jnr(m): 4:25am On Jun 15, 2016
0955eb027:
Just downloading as i'm typing, will get back to you when i install. But i have an issue, i downloaded a trial version 9.5 yesterday. I ran the program and it brought out the files, but was able to retrieve just 1.2gb worth of files which shows it will work. My question now is, "can i use the crack from the 7.5 to activate the trial version, or i should completely uninstall and install the 7.5 i just downloaded? Thanks a lot sir,
Not sure it'll activate the 9.5, being a later version. Instead, you can do a total uninstall and then install the 7.5 with its crack.
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by 0955eb027(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2016
hollas2jnr:

Not sure it'll activate the 9.5, being a later version. Instead, you can do a total uninstall and then install the 7.5 with its crack.
Yeah, did it yesterday and its really working wonders. Thanks a lot sir, really appreciate. I be Oliver twist though, will need some more stuffs that might come in handy for my PC, like Windows 10 and Office 13 activator, Revo uninstaller cracked etc.
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by hollas2jnr(m): 7:07am On Jun 15, 2016
0955eb027:
Yeah, did it yesterday and its really working wonders. Thanks a lot sir, really appreciate. I be Oliver twist though, will need some more stuffs that might come in handy for my PC, like Windows 10 and Office 13 activator, Revo uninstaller cracked etc.
That's good news... Hahaha, let me check my software libraries, you'll hear from me. Good morning!
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by 0955eb027(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2016
hollas2jnr:

That's good news... Hahaha, let me check my software libraries, you'll hear from me. Good morning!
Good morning sir. 171gb worth of files successfully retrieved. Will be expecting, thanks a lot sir.
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by sarmtechnology: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Easus Data Recovery Wizard saved my life in 2014 after moving my whole life to an external Hard Drive before performing a system recovery and the hard drive crashed before I could copy back my files.
Tried Recuva o, even bought two other software online, no way.
Worst experience ever, you'll lose a lot of weight in one night grin
I have both the data recovery and partition manager now.
Fery fery Essential lol cheesy
software can't recover damaged drive you will need to contact data recovery company like bluecrossDR @ 07034573868 ,07054632174 for damaged or clicking drive.

Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by sarmtechnology: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
benatex:
There are many data recovery software out there that can help undelete or recover your files on your device. Just be rest assured that recovering your files from your hard drive is very much possible.

Whenever you delete a file on your computer,it doesn’t just get deleted but instead they are just hidden waiting to be overwritten by something else and by this you can recover any file you want back.

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a great file recovery tool,it has a very cool and friendly user interface that you’ll be very comfortable with.

It offers data recovery, backup, partition management utility,powerful data migration,file syncing. It is actually available for Windows,Mac,iPhone and Android and it comes in both free and paid version. EaseUS is safe,complete and it’s definitely an effective data recovery software that will help recover your files

2.RECUVA

Recuva is a very cool and totally free data recovery software tool,it’s very easy to use and you can even use it to recover undeleted files from your iPod. You have a better chance of recovering your files if you use the thorough Deep Scan Mode. If you use the Scan for non-deleted files option,Recuva will help you search for files from damaged or formatted partitions.

3.WISE DATA RECOVERY

Wise Data Recovery is one of the fastest recovery software tool that comes with a intuitive user interface,it’s free and simple to use. It can help you find deleted files from USB Drives,local drives,memory cards,cameras.

It has a Recoverability column which tells how well a file can be recovered with Good, Poor, Very Poor, or Lost grade. Although scanning is pretty fast on this software, Wise Data Recovery has no deep scan mode which means you have a lesser chance of recovering the-most-hard-to-recover files.

4.PURAN FILE RECOVERY

Puran File Recovery is one of the better free data recovery programs . It’s very easy to use and it scans anything that Windows sees,Puran also comes with a lot of advanced options.

You can choose to edit the custom scan list which stores file signatures for a more accurate recovery of damaged data. Puran File Recovery will help you recover lost partitions even if they haven’t been overwritten on your system yet.

Puran File Recovery identified more files on computers than most other data recovery tools so be sure to give this software a try.

5.PANDORA RECOVERY

Pandora Recovery is an excellent free file recovery software that recover files that have been permanently removed from the Recycle Bin or files deleted from the MS-DOS prompt. It has a powerful search option and it has a preview window that allows you to view deleted files. Pandora Recovery comes with a ‘Surface Scan’ which is useful for damaged or reformatted partitions.

if you could not get your data out of your hardrive after trying this software. It means the hardrive as mechanical issues .Contact bluecross Data Recovery company, they will get your data out via (hardware) customer care contact : 07034573868 ,07054632174 Goodluck
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by Chrisx1x(m): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2016
hollas2jnr:

Welcome
bros,your boy is currently in need of this software.pls forward it to Ajarichris@gmail.com.thanks
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by kentochi(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
benatex:

2.RECUVA

3.WISE DATA RECOVERY

4.PURAN FILE RECOVERY

5.PANDORA RECOVERY

good
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by ctrlunlimited: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
hollas2jnr:

help a bro with the software. I was not able to download the one attached on the link................Thanks in advance
david.omogun@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by markmohan: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2016
Windows data recovery software is an effective and secure way to recover lost or inaccessible data from a corrupted Hard drive of Windows computer system. The software is capable to restore deleted or permanently deleted data from damaged, corrupted or re-formatted Windows FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS & NTFS5 file systems. You can also get back all lost data from SATA, PEN, ZIP, IDE, EIDE, and USB drives, by using a proficient Windows data recovery software. For more information, visit: http://www.recoverwindowsdata.recoverlostfile.net/
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by gagewonda(m): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Abcruz:
That's what i used recently. It has all the features of the five softwares listed by the op. It's an incredible software. As a matter of fact, it recovers data even if the drive is not recognised by windos.
please im in dire need of dis software. Pls can u assist me?
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by gagewonda(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2016
hollas2jnr:

Good morning.pls i really need dis software. Pls hw can u help me, consider it as saving a soul.. pls respond
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by Abcruz(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2016
gagewonda:
please im in dire need of dis software. Pls can u assist me?
go over to google and type ''GetDataBack free downlad'' u'll see various site to download it. Cheers
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by Chrisx1x(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
hollas2jnr:

If you've not copied anything on the hard drive since it's been formatted, you should be able to recover many of your files... What's your email addy; let me send you a cracked version of EaseUS Data Recovery App
Bros.you have to save my ass right now.i deleted some files and i have been battling to recover them.pls forward this software to ajarichris@gmail.com
Re: 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 by moon01(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
BRO PLS HELP ME OUT WIT D SOFTWARE,, THE STUDIO SYSTEM CRASHED AND MY RECORDED 30 TRACKS ALL GONE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!! 230v (5000w Stabilizer) Cannot Power LG 1.5hp Air Conditioner / 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now / How To Extract Audio File From Video File Using VLC Media Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.