Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

What Has Your Governor Done For Your State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Your Governor Done For Your State? (1269 Views)

Rate & Review Your Governor / Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG / What Is Your Governor Known For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has Your Governor Done For Your State? by messiah(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2006
It is disheartening the way some governors are agitating for another term. More disheartening are those that foolishly believe that they have done so well to deserve running for presidency.
I don' t think any governor can beat his chest and say he did so and so to his state that is worthy of commendation or out of his (and more recently,her) assigned respondibility to his followers and electorates.
My governor (Kaduna State) has done nothing to write home about. People talk about rural electrification, sufficient distribution of fertiliser, road construction and repairs, bridge building etc. Little did most of them know that all these so called applaudable projects (i fany at all) were executed with the interests accrued from their salaries lodged in fixed deposit accounts. I don't have any frame of reference as evidence though,but I guess when it comes to issues like these,the objective Nigerian does not require further convincing.
So, compatriots tell us what your governor has done for you. There are only two flip sides,it's either you are proud of him or have left the ever merciful Lord to judge between the two of you.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: What Has Your Governor Done For Your State? by chidichris(m): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2006
the imo state governor in one of his meetings with the people of the state was outlining his achievements since he came to power and prominent among them was the introduction of MR.BIGGS in Owerri so our governor is a very good one because he has brought mr. biggs.

(1) (Reply)

Uba’s Sack: Obj, Yar’adua On War Path / American Government Masterminded 9/11 / Niger Deltans See Where Your Funds Are Going!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.