Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Was Your Experience With This Drug? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Was Your Experience With This Drug? (613 Views)

"Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / Where Do They Sell This Drug / Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Experience With This Drug? by Jeffrey12(m): 2:04am On Apr 16, 2016
mehn this drug called chloroquine is really bad. Though it works very fast, but get ready for the side effect..I was sick so my friend went to get me drugs,he never told me that he bought chloroquine along. when I took this drugs, about 3hrs later my body started itchy me I was like mehnnn this night I go du night watchman.. Chloroquine dealt with me that I was'nt able to sleep that night.
If you have experience it share.

Re: What Was Your Experience With This Drug? by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 16, 2016
Same here bro. The drug sucks.
Re: What Was Your Experience With This Drug? by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 16, 2016
Mehn!!!
I was in Jss 2 when I got sick. Nobody slept in d house dat day ooo. As my dad dey scratch na so my mum dey scratch cheesy. Na bad drug ooo.

Mum nd dad, kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Was Your Experience With This Drug? by donbenedict(m): 6:20am On Apr 16, 2016
The makers of that drug all need to be flogged at golgotha!

(1) (Reply)

Strange Particles Seen Inside A Sealed Sachet Water In Kaduna State (pics & Vid) / Girl Who Suffered Severe Burns After Allegedly Taking Septrin Is Dead / Wife Gives Her Husband Her Kidney, Asks For Prayers As She Goes Into Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.