Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Wife Gives Her Husband Her Kidney, Asks For Prayers As She Goes Into Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wife Gives Her Husband Her Kidney, Asks For Prayers As She Goes Into Surgery (610 Views)

Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers / Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Gives Her Husband Her Kidney, Asks For Prayers As She Goes Into Surgery by Dejideji1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
If you’re lucky to have a good spouse,
thank God. Such is scarce these
days…Four years after her husband of
25 years, George Brice, was diagnosed
with kidney failure, GourMay Brice is
set to give him her kidney. She shared
the news online, asking for prayers:
“Almost four years ago my husband
was diagnose with kidney failure. Three of those years we waited for family to come forward to help.
Doing dialysis at home was overwhelming to me but we did it anyway together. Watching my
husband’s body change before me
was more than I could bare..”

Re: Wife Gives Her Husband Her Kidney, Asks For Prayers As She Goes Into Surgery by Dejideji1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Can any Nigerian woman do this? I strongly doubt it.
Re: Wife Gives Her Husband Her Kidney, Asks For Prayers As She Goes Into Surgery by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
amazing...lalasticlala cum c ooo

(1) (Reply)

Bill Has Been Passed: All HIV Positive People Will Be Marked Near Their Private / Celebrating World Breastfeeding Week:Reasons Why You Should Breastfeed Your Baby / 9 Health Benefits Of Banana Peels – Don’t Aim For The Trash Can Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.