Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Jesus Christ Is God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is God (8414 Views)

Nigerians, What Is God Doing About Our Current Problems / There Is God And He Answers Prayer / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 3:35am On May 04, 2016
I'm not answering this post for the unbeliveing false j witness
but for the benefit of any who wan't to know.

johnw74:

God was manifest in the flesh:
1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

dolphinheart:

stop surportin false doctrine with currupt ed words.

Jesus Christ being God in the flesh is not false doctrine as christians know
however we also see that Jesus Christ being "a angel" "a god" certinally is a false doctrine
the KJV and Interlinear Bibles are not corrupt as false j witness say

In the Strongs Greek, the word is "theos" God
In the Interlinear it is "Hos" which is also God

You like to use the word "he"
that word "he" is referring to God, which you cannot see

dolphinheart:

you should have started from verse one to know who our God is

Most know that the Father is God
but not many know Jesus Christ is God

1Jn 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
1Jn 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
1Jn 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
1Jn 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
1Jn 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

Him in verse 1 is referring to the Father-God

the him's and he's in verses 2-5 are also referring to God, because no one else is mentioned but God

The Father and the Word is "God"
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

"he" that was manifested in the flesh is God

God is one
The Father and the Word is God

dolphinheart:

IS Jesus THE FATHER? Noo ooooo ooooo!

Noo ooooo ooooo! He is the Son, duh

dolphinheart:

Jesus is not God , he is an heir, that why the scripture above said they will be joint heirs with Jesus after they become children of God!, with the help of Jesus Christ.

The Son being an heir to all that is the Fathers doesn't make Him not God
me being an heir to all that is my fathers does not make me not human like he is, duh again

dolphinheart:

Read and comment on the scriptures above(though an imposible thing for you do at the moment), it will help you clarify your confusion.

see already how the confusion clearly still lies with you.

The great mystery of godliness is that "God" was manifested in the flesh to be Saviour of the World
false j witness say that "an angel" "a god" was manifested to be Saviour of the World

Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

God with us, not angel or a god with us

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

How can Jesus Christ name be called "The everlasting Father"
A. because The Father and the Son are one:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

God is one
"a god" or "an angel" is not, and cannot, be called "The everlasting Father"
only God can be called that.

Two persons in those verses, one God.
I won't bring the Holy spirit into it
the thread is about Jesus being God.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by BAZETU12: 6:48am On May 04, 2016
[quote author=johnw74 post=45291583]

duh, Jesus is also man, God is Spirit
the thread is not about Jesus being a man, even you know that
it's about Jesus Christ also being "God"
which you don't believe, ok

JESUS CHRIST OR NT JESUS GOD CREATE DIS WORLD NT JESUS CHRIST.ONLY GOD KNW WHEN D WORLD IS GOIN 2 END
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by joyandfaith: 7:00am On May 04, 2016
no wonders people like op eventually become atheist posting rubbish about God. confused set of people

https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by promise101: 7:51am On May 04, 2016
Izecson3D:
After Jesus baptism God said "This is my SON my beloved ." Can a son be the father too?
He was son because he was putting on flesh.

He was God because of his divinity.

Isa 9:6;"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is
given(Jesus): and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, THE MIGHTY GOD, The EVERLASTING FATHER, The Prince of Peace."

So Jesus is NOT a junior God, he is THE MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER. But, as the human he was he is referred as son of God, the same way we believers are called the sons and daughters of God.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 8:11am On May 04, 2016
joyandfaith:
no wonders people like op eventually become atheist posting rubbish about God. confused set of people

The posts about Jesus being God are given with Bible verses

which Bible verses do you reject calling them rubbish?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 8:27am On May 04, 2016
joyandfaith:

Saying that op will eventually become atheist

is just another way of saying, duh I don't know anything, so I will just lie and accuse
like the good little false j witness that i am

Pro_19:9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by dolphinheart(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2016
Keep on revealing to people who you really are.
IVE JUST SHOW YOU WHAT 1 TIMOTHY 3:16 SAID, I showed you that the word "God " is not in the best original and oldest manuscripts. I should you that the scholars have found out that the word "God" in that verse is either a scribal error or a deliberate addition by your for father's who wanted to add to the scriptures so as to surpport your false doctrine.
you hold on desperately to a translations that came from currup ted texts. why!.

Do you think your ways will not go unnoticed?, if there are points you can't respond to, which exposes your false beliefs, you try to cut it off, you dnt respond to it, and remove it from the post you are responding to, johnw74 this is not good!

here, read this:
* people will notice if you cut it off in your response

[b]Reproduced below is the text of 1 Timothy 3:16–4:3 from Codex A, as presented in the photographic facsimile volume published by the British Museum in 1879. Of particular interest here is the reading in 3:16, where it may be seen that the manuscript reads ΘC " God was manifested in the flesh," employing the usual abbreviation ΘC for ΘEOC, with a stroke over the letters to indicate an abbreviation. However, textual critics believe that the ink in the center of the Θ and the stroke above were added by a corrector in modern times. Reasons for this belief are the color of the ink, and the fact that a "dot" has been placed in the Θ instead of a line. Tregelles writes, "The ink in which this has been done in A is sufficiently modern and black to declare its recent application" ( An Account of the Printed Text of the Greek New Testament, London, 1854). Without these marks, the manuscript originally read ΟC " He who was manifested in the flesh." In the photograph below the ΘC in 3:16 is circled. Further down, in verse 4:3, there is another
ΘC circled for comparison. Click on the circled areas for a larger view.[/b]

www.bible-researcher.com/alexandrinus4.html

[b]Scholars commenting on 1 Timothy 3:16........

2. Anthony Buzzard:
“ Another example of a text which was altered is 1 Timothy 3:16 . This verse reads in the KJV: “God was manifested in the flesh .” Modern versions have corrected the word “God” to “He who.” The alteration of an original “He who” (in Greek Oj) was very sneakily accomplished when some scribes changed the O (omicron) into a q (theta) giving qj (theta sigma). The reading THS was an abbreviated form of the Greek word theos, God. All that had to be done was to draw a little line across the middle of the O to produce the Greek letter theta (q). Then the text was made to sound Trinitarian and to support the Incarnation: “God was manifested in the flesh.” “He who” (O j) was made to read “God” (qj).”......

4. Bart D. Ehrman:
“The passage in question, 1 Tim. 3:16, had long been used by advocates of orthodox theology to support the view that the New Testament itself calls Jesus God. For the text, in most manuscripts, refers to Christ as “God made manifest in the flesh, and justified in the Spirit.” As I pointed out in chapter 3, most manuscripts abbreviate sacred names (the socalled nomina sacra), and that is the case here as well, where the Greek word God (QEOS) is abbreviated in two letters, theta and sigma (QS), with a line drawn over the top to indicate that it is an abbreviation. What Wettstein noticed in examining Codex Alexandrinus was that the line over the top had been drawn in a different ink from the surrounding words, and so appeared to be from a later hand (i.e., written by a later scribe). Moreover, the horizontal line in the middle of the first letter, Q, was not actually a part of the letter but was a line that had bled through from the other side of the old vellum. In other words, rather than being the abbreviation (thetasigma) For “God” (QS), the word was actually an omicron and a sigma (OS), a different word altogether, which simply means ‘who .’ The original reading of the manuscript thus did not speak of Christ as ‘God made manifest in the flesh’ but of Christ “who was made manifest in the flesh.” According to the ancient testimony of the Codex Alexandrinus, Christ is no longer explicitly called God in this passage.”........

5. Johann Jakob Griesbach:
“ This reading OS, is supported by most ancient witnesses of all classes [manuscripts, versions, and Fathers] and it is recommended also, by its internal indications of truth. On the contrary, the Vulgate Theos, was neither the primitive reading of the Alexandrine, nor of the Western recension: and further, it cannot be defended by arguments drawn from nature [or goodness] of the reading itself; but it is supported only by a number of manuscripts of a later date, belonging chiefly to the Constantinopolitan recension; and by the dubious credit to the more modern Greek Fathers; and could not be found in any monument of antiquity, prior to the close of the fourth century.”.....

8. Richard N. Longenecker:
Passages in Paul where theos is employed of Christ are lacking. The appeal to 1 Timothy 3: 16 is undoubtedly illegitimate , for the reading ‘who (Oc) was manifested in the flesh’ has much stronger textual support than ‘God (theos) was manifested in flesh .’”

11. Bruce M. Metzger
The evidences presented agree that 1 Timothy 3:16 does not say “God was manifest in flesh”, instead “He was manifest in flesh.” It was due to a scribe that the Greek word “OC” was changed into “theos.” Majority of the experts further showed that in the earliest manuscripts they have available, it does not read God (theos) but “he”, “who” or “which.”[/b]

https://discover-the-truth.com/2013/07/29/1-timothy-316-did-god-become-manifest-in-flesh/

johnw74:
I'm not answering this post for the unbeliveing false j witness
but for the benefit of any who wan't to know.
yes, people now know you dnt respond to THE POST, YOU RESPOND TO PART OF THE POST YOU FEEL YOU CAN TALK ABOUT AND IGNORE SCRIPTURES THAT EXPOSE YOU.

Jesus Christ being God in the flesh is not false doctrine as christians know
however we also see that Jesus Christ being "a angel" "a god" certinally is a false doctrine

when the angel came to meet Mary, did he tell her she will give birth to God? no ooooo!
This is what he told her:
luke 1:31,32,35(kjv)

31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

did the angel call jesus the highest? Noo! he called jesus "son of the highest"
did the angel call jesus God ? noo!, he called jesus son of God!

when Jesus grew up, did he call himself God ? no ooooo!

This is what he said :
King James Version
Joh 10:36Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

did the disciples call jesus God !Noo ooooo,
this is what they said:

King James Version
Mt 16:16And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

who did God say he sent, himself? no ooooo!
This is what the scriptures says:
[color=blue] King James Version
Joh 3:16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

you dnt follow what God said
you dnt follow what jesus said
you don't follow what the the disciples said
you don't follow what the scriptures said
you follow part of the scriptures that has been corrected by man but has been retired and proven to be false.

listen to jesus words :
King James Version
Joh 17:3And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

King James Version
Joh 20:17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

the KJV and Interlinear Bibles are not corrupt as false j witness say

In the Strongs Greek, the word is "theos" God
In the Interlinear it is "Hos" which is also God

You like to use the word "he"
that word "he" is referring to God, which you cannot see
you have been shown that the Greek word "theos does not exist in that verse, you now want to defend it with the definition of theos, Haba!

Most know that the Father is God
but not many know Jesus Christ is God
So we have two persons in God.
God is two persons.
Unfortunately for your doctrine, the scriptures has shown these two persons interacting and this is what it says.

King James Version
Heb 1:9Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

do you agree that Jesus has a God?
who are jesus companions?
*people should note if he will answer

1Jn 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
1Jn 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
1Jn 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
1Jn 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
1Jn 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

Him in verse 1 is referring to the Father-God

the him's and he's in verses 2-5 are also referring to God, because no one else is mentioned but God
is jesus the father ? no

your failure to respond to scriptures that explains those verses show your intentions, which is to believe your man made views and ignore the scriptures.
go and read
1. John 3:16
2. John 1:12,13
3. John 17: 25
read the scriptures I quoted to you earlier, that the father, who is mentioned as God in verse one does not mean that all those involved with the changing of God's servant to heirs are God too.

if you had read the scriptures quoted to you, you would have known better
King James Version
Eph 1:3[u]Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,[/u] who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Eph 1:5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

The Father and the Word is "God"

"he" that was manifested in the flesh is God

God is one
pls explain, how can someone be with another person and still be that same person?
does God have a beginning?

I hope you read God's and know this
King James Version
Eph 1:17[u]That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory,[/u] may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him

I strongly hope you get the knowledge of the father who Jesus said is the only true, add that to the knowledge of Jesus Christ who was sent by God, and you might gain evalasting life- John 17:3

Noo ooooo ooooo! He is the Son, duh

are you trying to make a joke or what?

The Son being an heir to all that is the Fathers doesn't make Him not God
me being an heir to all that is my fathers does not make me not human like he is, duh again
wow!
see explanation!
my father is human, thus I am a human , my father made me human.
apply these context to jesus.

see already how the confusion clearly still lies with you.

The great mystery of godliness is that "God" was manifested in the flesh to be Saviour of the World
false j witness say that "an angel" "a god" was manifested to be Saviour of the World

Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

God with us, not angel or a god with us
therefore the first occurence of that name means jesus came during the time of isaiah abi? when will you stop this!
bearing " God with us" does not mean the bearer is God!
jesus could bear that name cus he is a perfect representation of his father, the only true God. Jesus is not the one who he represents sir!

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

How can Jesus Christ name be called "The everlasting Father"
A. because The Father and the Son are one:
yes, Jesus shall be called mighty God, but jesus still has a God he is subjected to! true or false?
yes jesus is mighty God , but another God anointed him above his companions!
true or false
yes jesus is mighty God , but he told us he has a God, he told us who that God is and he told us that that his God is our own God too!
true of false
yes jesus is mighty God, but he was sent by someone superior and he remained subjected to the will of that one till he died!
true or false.
yes jesus is God, but he is not the most high God ,he sat at the right side of the most high!
true or false.
yes, Jesus is mighty God, but he is not the almighty God!
true or false?
who is the almighty God ? The father, the only true god, Jehovah!
King James Version
Ps 83:18That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.
King James Version
Joh 14:28Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

EVALASTING FATHER
Is jesus the father? no
how come is jesus now going to be called evalasting father.

We have the privilege of gaining eternal life through him, he will be called our eternal father!

who will help accomplish all these, his God and Father, Jehovah!
Isa 9:7To the increase of his rulership And to peace, there will be no end, On the throne of David and on his kingdom In order to establish it firmly and to sustain it Through justice and righteousness, From now on and forever. The zeal of Jehovah of armies will do this.

You keep complaining that an angel can't be a god , yet the scriptures call humans as gods
Ps 82:6(kjv)
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

read this :
King James Version
2Co 4:4In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

therefore johnw74, go and do your research well, Jesus is a mighty God, but he has a God superior to him, the almighty God , who he called the only true god , the father, his God , our God .

This is why the disciples could say these
King James Version
1Co 11:3But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

King James Version
1Pe 1:3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

God is one
"a god" or "an angel" is not, and cannot, be called "The everlasting Father"
only God can be called that.

Two persons in those verses, one God.
I won't bring the Holy spirit into it
the thread is about Jesus being God.

a husband and wife will become one, it does not make them one human, it does not make the wife the husband, it does not make her equal to the husband.

the disciples will be one with jesus and God, when they gain a divine body, it does not make them god, it does not make them equal to God.

Jesus is one with the father, it does not make him equal to the father.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 2:16pm On May 04, 2016
^^^
all of that confusion, and copy cat accusing, falsely saying things to me that I honestly said to you
and adressing many things that have nothing to do with Jesus being God
althought with your lack of understanding I know you think they do

You know that I don't have discussions with non believers
but if time permits in a day or two I will show how ridiculous your long post is

In the mean time here are more scriptres showing that Jesus is God which you can disbelieve and twist around:

Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
Thomas called Jesus "God", false jw would say "my Lord and my angel"

After The Father through John, showed that Jesus Christ is not an angel in earlier verses,
He then showed that like Him, Jesus Christ is God:
Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Baptising in the name of God:
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Three persons, one God:
1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Mar_12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
the Greek for Lord is "Kurios" meaning God.
or, Hear O Israel; God our God is one God

God is one

God purchased the church with His own blood:
Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

false jw dolphinheart would say:
to feed the church of a god, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
to feed the church of an angel, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 11:55pm On May 04, 2016
^^^
dolphinheart, do you see yet that these Bible verses show that Jesus Christ is God,
or do you reject them along with others Bible verses that have been posted showing that Jesus Christ is God?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by dolphinheart(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2016
johnw74:
^^^
all of that confusion, and copy cat accusing, falsely saying things to me that I honestly said to you
and adressing many things that have nothing to do with Jesus being God
althought with your lack of understanding I know you think they do

when one cannot respond to scriptural truths posted, but desperately wants to hold on to his false beliefs, such one acts the way you do. You will always show blindness to the scriptures which prove your doctrines wrong, you will never respond to them nor quote them, you prefer to keep on quoting words which you think surpports your doctrine, but during examination we find it does not.
your beliefs contradict the scriptures, unlike you who does nOT respond to scriptural truths, I will respond to your scriptures, I wunt cut part of your posts away and I wunt act as if I did not see it.

You know that I don't have discussions with non believers
but if time permits in a day or two I will show how ridiculous your long post is
when one sees the scriptures posted to you, and the fact that you cannot quote them or respond to them , they wunt blame you for your response, it's a last resort at avoiding the scriptures that have been posted to you, expecially when those scriptures are accompanied with unanswerable questions.

In the mean time here are more scriptres showing that Jesus is God which you can disbelieve and twist around:

Thomas called Jesus "God", false jw would say "my Lord and my angel"
Thomas made an exclamation when realisation came upon him, he exclaimed " my Lord and my god" when he realised that indeed, Jesus had been resurrected. Thomas words was no different that what people do in modern times when something suprising or some news gets to them, they say " oh my god". This exclamation does not mean that the person who maDe them say such words is their God.

several translations show this exclamation and several say Thomas exclaimed here are a few belowsadyou can check the translations yourself, not twisting, no additions or subtraction)

New International Version
Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"
New Living Translation
"My Lord and my God!" Thomas exclaimed.
English Standard Version
Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”
Berean Study Bible
Thomas replied, "My Lord and my God!"
Berean Literal Bible
Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"
New American Standard Bible
Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"
Holman Christian Standard Bible
Thomas responded to Him, "My Lord and my God!"
International Standard Version
Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God!"
NET Bible
Thomas replied to him, "My Lord and my God!"
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And Thomas answered and said to him, “My Lord, and my God.”
GOD'S WORD® Translation
Thomas responded to Jesus, "My Lord and my God!"
New American Standard 1977
Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”
Weymouth New Testament
"My Lord and my God!" replied Thomas.
World English Bible
Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God!"

Thomas was not answering jesus on any question about his divinity.
There are two other reasons why Thomas would not have called jesus God.
1. Thomas was with jesus during the ministry, he must have heard when Jesus called himself , son of God , and never will he have heard jesus call himself God . moreover , when Jesus asked the disciples who he is it was recorded thus :
King James Version
Mt 16:15,16
15.He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16.And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD.

how could Thomas, having heard this now call jesus his God?

2. Secondly, prior to this event, Jesus Himself having been resurrected, send Mary to his disciples(Thomas inclusive) with this words below:
King James Version
Joh 20:17,18
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ASCEND UNTO MY FATHEF, AND YOUR FATHER; AND TO MY GOD AND YOUR GOD.
18Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.

I wonder how you could read the above and them a few verses later you think Thomas did nOT hear jesus own words and then called jesus his God, when he had just been told what he knew all his life, that the father is his God.

After The Father through John, showed that Jesus Christ is not an angel in earlier verses,
He then showed that like Him, Jesus Christ is God:
Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
you are quick to see this verse , but your eyes go blind when reading the next verse, in fact one suprising thing occurs , you dnt see the verse at all, you can't quote it, it dissappear from your view.
I've told you that Jesus is called a God, but he has a God that is superior to him, mostimes when you are being asked if jesus has a God that he is subjected to , you refuse to answer.
Jesus told his disciples that he has a covenant with God for a kingdom.
what does the next verse, verse 9(a verse you refused to quote) say:
King James Version
Heb 1:9Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; THEREFORE GOD, EVEN THY GOD, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

so despite jesus being called a god, he is still subjected and loyal to a superior God, the only true god, his father jehovah! do you understand?

Baptising in the name of God:
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
johnw74, pls do not add lies to your views . where did you see jesus telling them to baptise in the name of God? , pls do not draw conclusive statement from opinions or derived analogy.

Three persons, one God:
1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
I believe I've once shown you that the bolded part of those texts are not found in the manuscripts in which the bible was translated. and in the copies in which they are found, they are discovered to be scribal additions. you are fond of using scripture text that have been discovered to be false additions to defend your doctrine.
so no need to discuss the bolded part cus it does not exist in the most original and reliable manuscripts.

yep, just as a husband and wife will become one flesh, it still does not make then one human, being one was in relation to their unity, the husband is still the head
just as the disciples will become one with jesus and God does not make them god.
There jesus beING one with the father does not make him God!

the father is greater than I am, Jesus says
King James Version
1Co 11:3But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and THE HEAD OF CHRIST IS GOD.

Mar_12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
yes, we know who our God is, Jesus said he is the only true God.
The God of isreal is Jehovah
our God is also the God of jesus
our God is the almighty God !
De 6:4, 5“Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.5You must love Jehovah your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your strength.

Jos 22:5Only be very careful to carry out the commandment and the Law that Moses the servant of Jehovah gave you, by loving Jehovah your God, by walking in all his ways, by keeping his commandments, by sticking to him, and by serving him with all your heart and with all your soul.”

Mt 22:37He said to him: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’

Lu 10:27In answer he said: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole strength and with your whole mind’ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’”

I've commented on these scripture, you fail to respond to it.
I have a friend called "oluwapelumi", going by your warped ideology , my friend is actually the oluwa of the yoruba people.

The immunu el that isaiah prophecied initially was actually God too?
you search for scriptures that seem to surpport your views, you use it without knowing the implications, when the implications are shown to you, you can't respond again.

God is one
I have responded to this scriptures several times, anytime I respond, you refuse to talk about it, only for you to post the verse again.

"In the begginING was the word", does God have a beginning.
" the word was with god" pls explain.

Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

false jw dolphinheart would say:
to feed the church of a god, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
to feed the church of an angel, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

you are now trying to predict my response, wow!

johnw74, it is always good to study the Bible, it is also good to make sure of what the Bible you are quoting is really saying.

is it the blood of God that was used for our purchasing or the blood of Jesus.?

[b]King James Version
1Jo 1:5-7
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
6. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
7. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ HIS SON cleanseth us from all sin.

Does act 20: 28 now indicate jesus is the God in 1 john 1:5 ? no ooooo!
jesus is the son of God , gods own Son,.

The footnote of some Translations read
(NIV)
Footnotes:
a. Acts 20:28 Many manuscripts of the Lord
b. Acts 20:28 Or with the blood of his own Son.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+20:28&version=NIV

(ESV)
Footnotes:
a. Acts 20:28 Some manuscripts of the Lord
b. Acts 20:28 Or with the blood of his Own
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+20:28&version=ESV

Acts 20:28 Revised Standard Version (RSV)
Take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God which he obtained with the blood of his own Son.
Footnotes:
a. Acts 20:28 Other ancient authorities read of the Lord
b. Acts 20:28 Greek with the blood of his Own or with his own blood

Acts 20:28 New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised (NRSVA)
Keep watch over yourselves and over all the flock, of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God that he obtained with the blood of his own Son.
Footnotes:
a. Acts 20:28 Other ancient authorities read of the Lord
b. Acts 20:28 Or with his own blood ; Gk with the blood of his Own
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+20:28&version=NRSVA

when you read the scriptures you understand better. You will know if God did send his son or if he sent himself to be a man.
King James Version
Re 1:5,6 - And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
:6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

King James Version
Joh 3:16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I sincerely pray that you read and respond to this scriptures I've posted to you.

readers can check this out: onlytruegod.org/defense/acts20.28.htm

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 2:36am On May 06, 2016
^^^
well that's just a lot of accusing and confusion, but most importantly a lot of changing Bible verses to say something else
dolphinheart tried to give diffrent meanings to every verse that shows "Jesus is God"

many words are needed to try and refute Bible verses, and he sure uses many words
and his explanations for anyone who read it are truly pathetic

false jw dolphinheart doesn't believe the Bible verses that say "Jesus is God" and he rejects them
and tries to explain them away

This is why false jw are antichrists, they deny the true Christ

they try to have you believe He is "a god" "an angel"

dolphinheart refers to, God and the Word being God, as a "two headed God"

false jw disbelieve very many scriptures on the many doctrines, and change what they say

they say when Thomas called Jesus "my God" that he meant something else
they say when Father said to Jesus, "thy throne O God", that he wasn't calling Him God
they believe the verse that say's "God is one" but thay don't believe the verses that say "the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one"
they don't believe, emmanuel meaning God with us, means Jesus is God
they don't believe the scripture that says "God purchased us with His own blood"

as has been said for decades, false jw change the scriptures to suit their satanic doctrines
of course to their own peril

these are just a few Bible verses that false jw disbelieve on "Jesus is God":

johnw74:

Three persons, one God:

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 3:17am On May 06, 2016

one what?
not person, because two persons are mentioned "I and my Father"
so "I and my Father" are one Spirit-one God

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

^^^
The Father and Son are one, one God

one what?
not person because three persons are mentioned "the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost"
so as above with the Father and the Son, "the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost" are one Spirit-one God

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 5:53am On May 06, 2016
I have showed to Christians that Jesus is God for any who did not already know
and of course being God He is not an angel as false jw teach

Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by
the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Heb 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name
than they.
Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And
again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of
God worship him
Heb 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

Not only does Father show clearly that Jesus is not an angel
He then calls Him God:

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is

These verses could not be plainer or easier to understand
and still false jw try to change what they say or mean
Father clearly made it plain that Jesus is not an angel,
and He then called Him God.

in denying what Father said ,false jw call Jehovah a liar, that also is very clear.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Medicis(m): 6:12am On May 06, 2016
The prologue of John's gospel is an important work within the New Testament, because it provides perhaps the clearest statement of Who Jesus was in spiritual terms. Essentially, John's prologue states that Jesus was God, but it also seeks to explain, to a certain extent, the nature of Jesus' existence and His role within the Godhead.

John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2  He was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3  All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

John uses the Greek word logos to describe Jesus "in the beginning," or before creation and time began. Logos means word, but specifically it means the spoken word or a statement. Jesus is God's spoken word, according to John.

John then explains that the Word (Jesus) was "with" God and "was" God. This statement yields two important conclusions regarding Jesus. Jesus is God and existed from the beginning as God, yet Jesus' existence is somehow distinct from God the Father. Jesus was "with" God and "was" God at the same time. This is a mystery as three Persons in the Godhead are One God and yet all are distinct from one another.

Moving to verse 3, John says that it was the Word (Him) that created all things. From this statement, we begin to see why Jesus is called the "Word" by John. Consider these facts we learn from John's Gospel and elsewhere in Scripture:

First, we know from scripture that God the Father is Spirit (John 4:24), meaning He doesn't exist in physical form. So, there is no physical substance to God the Father. The Creation cannot experience the Father as He truly is, since we are bound to a physical dimension yet He is not physical.

Secondly, we know that God's Spirit is likewise invisible (John 3:6-. He can only be known by observing His work in the Creation.

On the other hand, Jesus is the member of the Godhead responsible for all physical matter. As John said, all things were made by and through Jesus. Paul says the same thing in Col 1:15-17. 

More over, Paul teaches in Colossians that Jesus is the "image of the invisible God." Therefore, He is the only Person in the Godhead Who has entered into and become a part of the physical creation. Jesus can be seen in a physical sense, because He is the One Who entered into the Creation and become a part of it (i.e., became incarnate).

Therefore, Jesus is the One within the Godhead Who is associated with Creation, both as its source and as an ambassador of the Godhead to that creation.

Next, consider how the Creation itself was established in Genesis 1. Genesis 1 teaches that the world was created by the spoken word of God (note the repeating phrase in Genesis 1, "Then God said...". So when God the Father determined to created the universe and everything in it, He "spoke" it into existence. But as John said in verse 3, Jesus was the One who made all things, therefore we can say that Jesus was God's logos, or spoken Word.

We can begin to understand this partnership (at least to some degree) by drawing an analogy to how our own thoughts and words reach into the physical word. When we desire to command something to happen in the world around us, we must first conceive the idea in our minds. No one can see our thoughts. They are invisible, yet they certainly exist. Without our thoughts, we could purpose to do nothing at all.

If our thoughts are to become visible in some way, they must move from the invisible realm of our mind and into the physical world. The progression from invisible to visible requires we transfer our invisible thoughts into a spoken command. The brain communicates our thoughts to our mouth where it becomes logos: spoken words.

Once the spoken word leaves our mouth, it enters the physical world and yields its intended effect. This simple analogy helps explain how God the Father worked with God the Son (i.e., the Word) to establish Creation.

This is John's meaning when he says that Jesus is the Word. He meant that Jesus is the physical manifestation of God the Father, just as a spoken word is the physical manifestation of our inner thoughts. Until Jesus took action and created the universe, there was no physical reality to God's presence. But when God "spoke" (i.e., when Jesus took action), the Creation came into existence.

Later, Jesus arrived in Person to meet with His creation, and as Jesus spoke His words to His disciples, He fulfilled the Father's purpose by providing a physical representation of the Godhead to His creation.  Hebrews says it this way:

Heb. 1:1  God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways,
Heb. 1:2  in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.
Heb. 1:3  And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power...

Paul reiterates this same thought in Colossians when he says:

Col. 1:15  He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Col. 1:16  For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities — all things have been created through Him and for Him.

Jesus is the Word because He was the means through which the Father brought all physical reality into existence and because He is the One Who represents the Father's invisible nature and character to that creation. Just as your spoken word is the physical manifestation of your thoughts and personality, Jesus is the "Word" of the invisible God to His creation.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Molake94(m): 7:43am On May 06, 2016
[quote author=dolphinheart post=44749030]Is the son the same person as the father ? no

is the son equal to the father? no, "the father is greater than i" the son says

did the son ever claim to be God almighty, God of isreal, the most high God? ? no, he only claimed to be the Son of God!

does the son sit on the same throne and have same authority as the father? no he sits at the right hand of God .

was the son given commands? yes, the almighty God cannot be given commands

does the son have a god (someone he worships ) ? yes, " I ascend to my Father... and to my God " he says.

does the son do things on his own? no , he does what the father tells him to do.

does the son show subjection to the father? absolutely yes

does the son have a beginning ? yes
does the father have? no

does the Scriptures seperate the person of God from the person of Jesus ? yes, all the time

has jesus described God? yes , he called him the father, " the only true god"

has God described jesus? yes , he called him " my son, in whom I'm well pleased"

is jesus subjected to God? yes

can you be with someone and be that same person? no

it has been established that God and Jesus are two different persons, there if you make jesus to be that same God, then your God is two persons in one!, a two headed God!.
you also thus claim that Jesus and God are equal, something the scriptures never mentioned nor surpport.

for those who seek life, listen to this words

[b]Joh 3:16“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.

Joh 6:40For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who recognizes the Son and exercises faith in him should have everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day.”

Joh 20:31But these have been written down so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and because of believing, you may have life by means of his name.

Eph 1:3Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for he has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in union with Christ,

1Ti 2:5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,

1Co 8:5For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”
1Co 8:6there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.

Eph 4:6one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all[/b]

These are the scriptures in which those who believe in Jesus and the father being the same God would not want to discuss with you , they prefer that the scriptures contradict itself so as to be able to hold on to their false beliefs.

The scriptures explains itself , after reading about the relationship between God and Jesus, it is left for us to now decide if the word is the same God it was with, or if he was a god who was with a much superior God, the almighty.

heb 1:9You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your companions.”

Can U explain 1 john 5:7
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by dolphinheart(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2016
[quote author=Molake94 post=45356650][/quote]

good to note that you quoted my points and did not cut it or part of it off like some will like to do, but I noticed you did not tell if I'm right or wrong on each of the points and scriptures I posted.

you asked me if I can explain 1 john 5: 7. Ill try to share my views on the verse.

1 john 5:7

New International Version
For there are three that testify:

New Living Translation
So we have these three witnesses--

looking at verse 7 alone does not tell us who the witnesses are and what they are witnessing so ill need to add the preceding verse and the next verse.

NIV
This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.
7 For there are three that testify:
8 the a Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

NLT
And Jesus Christ was revealed as God’s Son by his baptism in water and by shedding his blood on the cross —not by water only, but by water and blood. And the Spirit, who is truth, confirms it with his testimony.
7 So we have these three witnesses
— 8 the Spirit, the water, and the blood—and all three agree.

When Jesus came “into the world,” that is, when he began his ministerial and sacrificial course as God’s Messiah, he came to John the Baptizer to be immersed in water (not in repentance for sins, but in presentation of himself to God, to carry out God’s will for him).
(NIV)
5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said:
“Sacrifice and offering you did not desire,
but a body you prepared for me;
6 with burnt offerings and sin offerings
you were not pleased.
7 Then I said, ‘Here I am—it is written about me in the scroll—
I have come to do your will, my God.’ ”

After this, God’s spirit came down upon him, a testimony that he was God’s Son and the Messiah.
(NIV)
luke 3: 21,22
21 When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was baptized too. And as he was praying, heaven was opened
22 and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

.It is the water of his baptism that is in harmony with the blood of his sacrifice and with God’s spirit in unanimously testifying to this great Messianic truth.

It is this testimony that helps to have fAith that Jesus is the son of God as recorded in 1 john 5:5 ,for we know that the testimony of God is greater (1 john 5:9)

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by BlackHummer(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2016
OP. Care to explain what scripture was talking about as regards Christ and God in 1Corinthians 15:24-28? "Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all."
I'll be glad if you respond to this, if possible verse by verse. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by dolphinheart(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2016
Medicis:
The prologue of John's gospel is an important work within the New Testament, because it provides perhaps the clearest statement of Who Jesus was in spiritual terms. Essentially, John's prologue states that Jesus was God, but it also seeks to explain, to a certain extent, the nature of Jesus' existence and His role within the Godhead.

John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2  He was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3  All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

John uses the Greek word logos to describe Jesus "in the beginning," or before creation and time began. Logos means word, but specifically it means the spoken word or a statement. Jesus is God's spoken word, according to John.

John then explains that the Word (Jesus) was "with" God and "was" God. This statement yields two important conclusions regarding Jesus. Jesus is God and existed from the beginning as God, yet Jesus' existence is somehow distinct from God the Father. Jesus was "with" God and "was" God at the same time. This is a mystery as three Persons in the Godhead are One God and yet all are distinct from one another.

Moving to verse 3, John says that it was the Word (Him) that created all things. From this statement, we begin to see why Jesus is called the "Word" by John. Consider these facts we learn from John's Gospel and elsewhere in Scripture:

First, we know from scripture that God the Father is Spirit (John 4:24), meaning He doesn't exist in physical form. So, there is no physical substance to God the Father. The Creation cannot experience the Father as He truly is, since we are bound to a physical dimension yet He is not physical.

Secondly, we know that God's Spirit is likewise invisible (John 3:6-. He can only be known by observing His work in the Creation.

On the other hand, Jesus is the member of the Godhead responsible for all physical matter. As John said, all things were made by and through Jesus. Paul says the same thing in Col 1:15-17. 

More over, Paul teaches in Colossians that Jesus is the "image of the invisible God." Therefore, He is the only Person in the Godhead Who has entered into and become a part of the physical creation. Jesus can be seen in a physical sense, because He is the One Who entered into the Creation and become a part of it (i.e., became incarnate).

Therefore, Jesus is the One within the Godhead Who is associated with Creation, both as its source and as an ambassador of the Godhead to that creation.

Next, consider how the Creation itself was established in Genesis 1. Genesis 1 teaches that the world was created by the spoken word of God (note the repeating phrase in Genesis 1, "Then God said...". So when God the Father determined to created the universe and everything in it, He "spoke" it into existence. But as John said in verse 3, Jesus was the One who made all things, therefore we can say that Jesus was God's logos, or spoken Word.

We can begin to understand this partnership (at least to some degree) by drawing an analogy to how our own thoughts and words reach into the physical word. When we desire to command something to happen in the world around us, we must first conceive the idea in our minds. No one can see our thoughts. They are invisible, yet they certainly exist. Without our thoughts, we could purpose to do nothing at all.

If our thoughts are to become visible in some way, they must move from the invisible realm of our mind and into the physical world. The progression from invisible to visible requires we transfer our invisible thoughts into a spoken command. The brain communicates our thoughts to our mouth where it becomes logos: spoken words.

Once the spoken word leaves our mouth, it enters the physical world and yields its intended effect. This simple analogy helps explain how God the Father worked with God the Son (i.e., the Word) to establish Creation.

This is John's meaning when he says that Jesus is the Word. He meant that Jesus is the physical manifestation of God the Father, just as a spoken word is the physical manifestation of our inner thoughts. Until Jesus took action and created the universe, there was no physical reality to God's presence. But when God "spoke" (i.e., when Jesus took action), the Creation came into existence.

Later, Jesus arrived in Person to meet with His creation, and as Jesus spoke His words to His disciples, He fulfilled the Father's purpose by providing a physical representation of the Godhead to His creation.  Hebrews says it this way:

Heb. 1:1  God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways,
Heb. 1:2  in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.
Heb. 1:3  And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power...

Paul reiterates this same thought in Colossians when he says:

Col. 1:15  He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Col. 1:16  For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities — all things have been created through Him and for Him.

Jesus is the Word because He was the means through which the Father brought all physical reality into existence and because He is the One Who represents the Father's invisible nature and character to that creation. Just as your spoken word is the physical manifestation of your thoughts and personality, Jesus is the "Word" of the invisible God to His creation.

abeg , wetin be Godhead!
which scripture mentions, describe and explain what Godhead is?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 1:19am On May 07, 2016
^^^
my understanding is that "the Godhead" is a term used for the fullness of God
the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit
even you must know that, it's been used at these forums often enough

Medics post is a informative post
all you can do is try and derail as if you have never heard the term before

dolphinheart:

abeg , wetin be Godhead!
which scripture mentions, describe and explain what Godhead is?

they are known by their fruits, dishonesty, etc etc
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by dolphinheart(m): 1:52am On May 07, 2016
johnw74:

^^^

you saw the questions, you decided to answer, but you answered half and ignored the other half . pls answer the questions asked

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 4:40am On May 07, 2016
dolphinheart:

you saw the questions, you decided to answer, but you answered half and ignored the other half . pls answer the questions asked

I certainly won't be told what to post by a false jw antichrist who disbelieves much scripture
and who changes much of what the Bible says to suit his satanic doctrines

johnw74:

^^^

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 5:12am On May 07, 2016
Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

God is one
they are to be baptizied in the name of God, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost

what are some of the names of God:

Isa_9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

See again how God is one, the names for God are the names for Jesus
counsellor - Holy Ghost a name for Jesus
The mighty God a name for Jesus
The everlasting Father a name for Jesus

the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost - are obviously God (obvious to Christians that is)
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by dolphinheart(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2016
johnw74:

I certainly won't be told what to post by a false jw antichrist who disbelieves much scripture
and who changes much of what the Bible says to suit his satanic doctrines

I did not tell you what to post, neither was the question for you in the first place!.
but if you want to answer a question, answer it completely and truthfully, then quote the person who asked the question so that he knows you are trying to answer his or her question.!
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 12:16am On May 08, 2016
dolphinheart:

I did not tell you what to post, neither was the question for you in the first place!.
but if you want to answer a question, answer it completely and truthfully, then quote the person who asked the question so that he knows you are trying to answer his or her question.!

unlike you I always answer truthfully
whether I answer all or part of a post is up to me

and again, I certainly won't be told what to post or how to post by a false jw antichrist who disbelieves much scripture and who changes much of what the Bible says to suit his satanic doctrines
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 12:32am On May 08, 2016
The Father is called God.

Rom 15:6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus is called God.

The Holy Ghost is called God.

Act 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
Act 5:4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

false jw dolphinheart has been trolling this thread from the start, calling Jehovah a liar by saying that Father never called Jesus God, heb 1:8, and rejecting all verses posted showing that Jesus is God.
a couple of verses may be wrongly translated, although I doubt that, but certinally not all are
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by dolphinheart(m): 10:51am On May 08, 2016
johnw74:

unlike you I always answer truthfully
Lets see if you will answer this sadit was posted on these thread 9:5 am on April 16)

"[b]Is the son the same person as the father ? no

did the son ever claim to be God almighty, God of isreal, the most high God? ? no, he only claimed to be the Son of God!

does the son sit on the same throne and have same authority as the father? no he sits at the right hand of God .

does the son have a god (someone he worships ) ? yes, " I ascend to my Father... and to my God " he says.

does the son do things on his own? no , he does what the father tells him to do.

does the father have? no

does the Scriptures seperate the person of God from the person of Jesus ? yes, all the time

has Jesus described God? yes , he called him the father, " the only true god"

has God described Jesus? yes , he called him " my son, in whom I'm well pleased"

is Jesus subjected to God? yes

Joh 3:16“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.
Joh 6:40For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who recognizes the Son and exercises faith in him should have everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day.”

Joh 20:31But these have been written down so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and because of believing, you may have life by means of his name.

Eph 1:3Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for he has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in union with Christ,

1Ti 2:5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,

1Co 8:5For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”
1Co 8:6there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.

Eph 4:6one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all
These are the scriptures in which those who believe in Jesus and the father being the same God would not want to discuss with you , they prefer that the scriptures contradict itself so as to be able to hold on to their false beliefs.
The scriptures explains itself , after reading about the relationship between God and Jesus, it is left for us to now decide if the word is the same God it was with, or if he was a god who was with a much superior God, the almighty.

heb 1:9You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your companions.”[/b]

whether I answer all or part of a post is up to me
yep, it's up to you to show your ability to answer all questions, or your crookedness in avoiding certain questions and scriptures that will/has exposed your false doctrine.

and again, I certainly won't be told what to post or how to post by a false jw antichrist who disbelieves much scripture and who changes much of what the Bible says to suit his satanic doctrines
and again, nobody is telling you to post, talk less of how to post. though, everyone now knows you avoid posting and responding to certain scriptures.

you claim that I change much of what the Bible says, but when I show you proof, you refuse to respond.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by dolphinheart(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2016
johnw74:

Rom 15:6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus is called God.

Act 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
Act 5:4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

false jw dolphinheart has been trolling this thread from the start, calling Jehovah a liar by saying that Father never called Jesus God, heb 1:8, and rejecting all verses posted showing that Jesus is God.
a couple of verses may be wrongly translated, although I doubt that, but certinally not all are

add this to your list of God's :

King James Version
2Co 4:4In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

King James Version
Ps 82:1God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
Ps 82:6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Of all the gods in you post and mine , which one is the only true God?

King James Version
Joh 17:1These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
Joh 17:2As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
Joh 17:3And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

which God did the scripture call our God?
[b]1Co 8:5For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”
1Co 8:6there is actually to us one God, THE FATHER, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.

Eph 4:6one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all[/color]

which God did Jesus call our God?
[b]King James Version
Joh 20:17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, AND YOUR GOD.

* the above are truths from the scriptures, words directly from Jesus and the apostles. readers should note that some will claim they are twisted, but they will not be able to quote amy other version. Some wunt even touch or quote it, they will act as if it is not part of the word of God.

Jesus is a god, but he has a God superior to him! that god is called the most high, the almighty!

heb 1:9You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your companions.”

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 2:08am On May 09, 2016
dolphinheart:

Lets see if you will answer this sadit was posted on these thread 9:5 am on April 16)

"[b]Is the son the same person as the father ? no

does the father have? no

has Jesus described God? yes , he called him the father, " the only true god"

has God described Jesus? yes , he called him " my son, in whom I'm well pleased"

is Jesus subjected to God? yes

Joh 3:16“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.

Eph 4:6one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all

heb 1:9You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your companions.”[/b]

yep, it's up to you to show your ability to answer all questions, or your crookedness in avoiding certain questions and scriptures that will/has exposed your false doctrine.

Just more of the same copy catting, lying and rubbish
and all to reject the scriptures showing that Jesus is God

Although I don't have discussions with non believers, but just show them to be wrong with scripture,
I was going to show you how ridiculous your long posts are until you then rejected all of those verses showing Jesus is God, and changed what they say
you don't believe the Bible, I wouldn't waste time in going through and answering your long ridiculous posts
I will continue with scriptures showing you are wrong
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 2:17am On May 09, 2016
johnw74:

dolphinheart:

and again, nobody is telling you to post, talk less of how to post. though, everyone now knows you avoid posting and responding to certain scriptures.

you claim that I change much of what the Bible says, but when I show you proof, you refuse to respond.

You haven't showed proof, you have posted translated verses that suit your satanic doctrines and call all other translations corrupted

false jw use what ever Bible translation that suits their satanic doctrines
if a received text translation suits them they will use it and say the modern translations are wrong
if a modern translation suits them they will use it and say the received text translation is wrong

fact is many of the old hebrew and greek texts were corrupted and had sentences taken out by the roman church
translations of the received texts are considered by most to be reliable, such as the KJV 1611

I only post from the KJV, I don't need to search all over the place and post verses from different translations
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 4:33am On May 09, 2016
dolphinheart:

add this to your list of God's :

I don't have a list of god's anywhere
but see how false jw cannot be honest

dolphinheart:

King James Version

King James Version
Ps 82:1God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
Ps 82:6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

2Co 4:4 the god of this world is not Jesus christ

Ps 82:1,61 Father never said to Jesus ye are "a god"

He (Father) did say though: thy throne O God is for ever and ever

dolphinheart:

Of all the gods in you post and mine , which one is the only true God?

King James Version
Joh 17:1These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
Joh 17:2As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

false jw lies like satan who is a liar and the father of it
There are no gods in my posts just God, the Father and the Word and the Holy Spirit
to false jw they are three diffrent god's in Heaven
but:

Jesus is called God.

They are three persons and the one true God

John called Jesus the Almighty, look here: https://www.nairaland.com/2720878/jehovahs-witnesses-17-facts-people/46#45416694

dolphinheart:

which God did the scripture call our God?
1Co 8:6there is actually to us one God, THE FATHER, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.

Eph 4:6one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all[/color]

Jesus said the Father is the only true God
we know from verses posted that the Word is the only true God
we know from scripture posted that the Holy Spirit is the only true God

false jw teach that God the Father has been from the beginning with "a god"
Father said to "a god" let us make man < no definitely not

again, we know that the Father is the true God
we know that the Word is the true God:

and we know that the Holy Spirit is the true God
God is a Spirit, the Spirit of God, is the Holy Spirit of God, Duh

Joh_4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

dolphinheart:

which God did Jesus call our God?
King James Version
Joh 20:17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, AND YOUR GOD.

* the above are truths from the scriptures, words directly from Jesus and the apostles. readers should note that some will claim they are twisted, but they will not be able to quote amy other version. Some wunt even touch or quote it, they will act as if it is not part of the word of God.

those scriptures certinally are truths, and false jw not only disbelieve scriptures and twist them
they also don't understand them, as is seen in those verses that they don't deny or change

dolphinheart:

Jesus is a god, but he has a God superior to him! that god is called the most high, the almighty!

after all the verses posted showing that Jesus is God, false jw continues to blaspheme God and say that Jesus is "a god"
he doesn't and cannot, because he has been blinded, see that the Word became man, the Word is God ,
and in the flesh is the Son of God, as the scriptures posted show

there is only one true God, God and the Word
false jw says the true God from everlasting was with "a god"

But the one God who created the World, was the Word-Jesus Christ

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Gen 1:1 God created the heaven and the earth
Joh 1:3 all things were made by him (the Word Jesus Christ)
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by dolphinheart(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2016
johnw74 everyone now knows you avoid posting and responding to certain scriptures
johnw74:

You haven't showed proof, you have posted translated verses that suit your satanic doctrines and call all other translations corrupted

You falsely claim ive shown no proof, why wunt you say so when your eyes have been programmed not to see it, when you refuse to respond to it.
I have not only shown proof on these thread , but I will show them again
*note you refused to respond the first time

this is proof about 1 ti 3:16

[b]"An Historical Account of Two Notable Corruptions of Scripture

Newton argued that, by a small alteration in the Greek text, the word "God" was substituted to make the phrase read "God was manifest in the flesh." instead of "which was manifested in the flesh.". He attempted to demonstrate that early Church writers in referring to the verse knew nothing of such an alteration.

Modern translations of 1 Timothy 3:16 following the Critical Text now typically replace "God" with "He" or "He who", while the literal Emphasized has "who".

Newton did not publish these findings during his lifetime, likely due to the political climate. Those who wrote against the doctrine of the Trinity were subject to persecution in England. The Blasphemy Act 1697 made it an offence to deny one of the persons of the Trinity to be God, punishable with loss of office and employment on the first occasion, further legal ramifications on the second occasion, and imprisonment without hope for bail on the third occasion.[/b]"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Historical_Account_of_Two_Notable_Corruptions_of_Scripture

[b]Bart D. Ehrman
“The passage in question, 1 Tim. 3:16, had long been used by advocates of orthodox theology to support the view that the New Testament itself calls Jesus God. For the text, in most manuscripts, refers to Christ as “God made manifest in the flesh, and justified in the Spirit.” As I pointed out in chapter 3, most manuscripts abbreviate sacred names (the socalled nomina sacra), and that is the case here as well, where the Greek word God (QEOS) is abbreviated in two letters, theta and sigma (QS), with a line drawn over the top to indicate that it is an abbreviation. What Wettstein noticed in examining Codex Alexandrinus was that the line over the top had been drawn in a different ink from the surrounding words, and so appeared to be from a later hand (i.e., written by a later scribe). Moreover, the horizontal line in the middle of the first letter, Q, was not actually a part of the letter but was a line that had bled through from the other side of the old vellum. In other words, rather than being the abbreviation (thetasigma) For “God” (QS), the word was actually an omicron and a sigma (OS), a different word altogether, which simply means “who.” The original reading of the manuscript thus did not speak of Christ as “God made manifest in the flesh” but of Christ “who was made manifest in the flesh.” According to the ancient testimony of the Codex Alexandrinus, Christ is no longer explicitly called God in this passage.”[/b]
https://discover-the-truth.com/2013/07/29/1-timothy-316-did-god-become-manifest-in-flesh/

[b]1. Although the above verse in the NIV does not support the Trinity, there are some Greek manuscripts that read, “God appeared in the flesh.” This reading of some Greek manuscripts has passed into some English versions, and the King James Version is one of them. Trinitarian scholars admit, however, that these Greek texts were altered by scribes in favor of the Trinitarian position. The reading of the earliest and best manuscripts is not “God” but rather “he who.” Almost all the modern versions have the verse as “the mystery of godliness is great, which was manifest in the flesh,” or some close equivalent.

2. In regard to the above verse, Bruce Metzger writes:
[“He who”] is supported by the earliest and best uncials…no uncial (in the first hand) earlier than the eighth or ninth century supports theos ; all ancient versions presuppose hos or ho [“he who” or “he”]; and no patristic writer prior to the last third of the fourth century testifies to the reading theos. The reading theos arose either (a) accidentally, or (b) deliberately, either to supply a substantive for the following six verbs [the six verbs that follow in the verse], or, with less probability, to provide greater dogmatic precision [ i.e. , to produce a verse that more clearly supports the Trinitarian position].” [1]

3. When properly translated, 1 Timothy 3:16 actually argues against the Trinity. “By common confession great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit, Beheld by angels, Proclaimed among the nations, Believed on in the world, Taken up in glory” ( NASB ). This section of Scripture beautifully portrays an overview of Christ’s life and accomplishments. It all fits with what we know of the man , Jesus Christ. If Jesus were God, this section of Scripture would have been the perfect place to say so. We should expect to see some phrases like, “God incarnate,” “God and Man united,” “very God and very man,” etc . But nothing like that occurs. Instead, the section testifies to what non-Trinitarians believe—that Christ was a man, begotten by the Father, and that he was taken up into glory.

www.biblicalunitarian.com/verses/1-timothy-3-16

check : www.angelfire.com/space/thegospeltruth/trinity/verses/1Tim3_16.html

here, read this: 
* people will notice if you cut it off in your response

Reproduced below is the text of 1 Timothy 3:16–4:3 from Codex A, as presented in the photographic facsimile volume published by the British Museum in 1879. Of particular interest here is the reading in 3:16, where it may be seen that the manuscript reads ΘC " God was manifested in the flesh," employing the usual abbreviation ΘC for ΘEOC, with a stroke over the letters to indicate an abbreviation. However, textual critics believe that the ink in the center of the Θ and the stroke above were added by a corrector in modern times. Reasons for this belief are the color of the ink, and the fact that a "dot" has been placed in the Θ instead of a line. Tregelles writes, "The ink in which this has been done in A is sufficiently modern and black to declare its recent application" ( An Account of the Printed Text of the Greek New Testament, London, 1854). Without these marks, the manuscript originally read ΟC " He who was manifested in the flesh." In the photograph below the ΘC in 3:16 is circled. Further down, in verse 4:3, there is another
ΘC circled for comparison. Click on the circled areas for a larger view.

www.bible-researcher.com/alexandrinus4.html

Scholars commenting on 1 Timothy 3:16........

2. Anthony Buzzard:
“ Another example of a text which was altered is 1 Timothy 3:16 . This verse reads in the KJV: “God was manifested in the flesh .” Modern versions have corrected the word “God” to “He who.” The alteration of an original “He who” (in Greek Oj) was very sneakily accomplished when some scribes changed the O (omicron) into a q (theta) giving qj (theta sigma). The reading THS was an abbreviated form of the Greek word theos, God. All that had to be done was to draw a little line across the middle of the O to produce the Greek letter theta (q). Then the text was made to sound Trinitarian and to support the Incarnation: “God was manifested in the flesh.” “He who” (O j) was made to read “God” (qj).”......

4. Bart D. Ehrman:
“The passage in question, 1 Tim. 3:16, had long been used by advocates of orthodox theology to support the view that the New Testament itself calls Jesus God. For the text, in most manuscripts, refers to Christ as “God made manifest in the flesh, and justified in the Spirit.” As I pointed out in chapter 3, most manuscripts abbreviate sacred names (the socalled nomina sacra), and that is the case here as well, where the Greek word God (QEOS) is abbreviated in two letters, theta and sigma (QS), with a line drawn over the top to indicate that it is an abbreviation. What Wettstein noticed in examining Codex Alexandrinus was that the line over the top had been drawn in a different ink from the surrounding words, and so appeared to be from a later hand (i.e., written by a later scribe). Moreover, the horizontal line in the middle of the first letter, Q, was not actually a part of the letter but was a line that had bled through from the other side of the old vellum. In other words, rather than being the abbreviation (thetasigma) For “God” (QS), the word was actually an omicron and a sigma (OS), a different word altogether, which simply means ‘who .’ The original reading of the manuscript thus did not speak of Christ as ‘God made manifest in the flesh’ but of Christ “who was made manifest in the flesh.” According to the ancient testimony of the Codex Alexandrinus, Christ is no longer explicitly called God in this passage.”........

5. Johann Jakob Griesbach:
“ This reading OS, is supported by most ancient witnesses of all classes [manuscripts, versions, and Fathers] and it is recommended also, by its internal indications of truth. On the contrary, the Vulgate Theos, was neither the primitive reading of the Alexandrine, nor of the Western recension: and further, it cannot be defended by arguments drawn from nature [or goodness] of the reading itself; but it is supported only by a number of manuscripts of a later date, belonging chiefly to the Constantinopolitan recension; and by the dubious credit to the more modern Greek Fathers; and could not be found in any monument of antiquity, prior to the close of the fourth century.”.....

8. Richard N. Longenecker:
“Passages in Paul where theos is employed of Christ are lacking. The appeal to 1 Timothy 3: 16 is undoubtedly illegitimate , for the reading ‘who (Oc) was manifested in the flesh’ has much stronger textual support than ‘God (theos) was manifested in flesh .’” 

11. Bruce M. Metzger
The evidences presented agree that 1 Timothy 3:16 does not say “God was manifest in flesh”, instead “He was manifest in flesh.” It was due to a scribe that the Greek word “OC” was changed into “theos.” Majority of the experts further showed that in the earliest manuscripts they have available, it does not read God (theos) but “he”, “who” or “which.”

I had once shown you (not on this thread) the truth with proof about 1 john 5:7 but as alwaY's you will not see it. If the above are not proof enough for you, I wonder what is.

false jw use what ever Bible translation that suits their satanic doctrines
if a received text translation suits them they will use it and say the modern translations are wrong
if a modern translation suits them they will use it and say the received text translation is wrong
you have a right to quote the translation I quoted that you dnt surpport and tell me why it's wrong.

fact is many of the old hebrew and greek texts were corrupted and had sentences taken out by the roman church
translations of the received texts are considered by most to be reliable, such as the KJV 1611
this statement of your is devoid of proof, facts or examples.
If I ask you to tell us the manuscripts that was used in transLatin the KJV, you will start shaking, refusing to answer cus you know the answer will prove what you wrote above as false.

I only post from the KJV, I don't need to search all over the place and post verses from different translations
good, then listen to it when it tells you who your God is!
King James Version
Joh 20:17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

King James Version
1Co 11:3But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

King James Version
1Co 8:6But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by johnw74: 1:20am On May 10, 2016
^^^
You give other persons opinions of some scriptures that agree with your false doctrine
and you say that's proof

with your many words you think you are right
the truth doesn't take many words, like:

"Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever"

you go to great lengths to try and show that many bible verses are not true
and you change them to suit false jw satanic doctrine that the Word is not God.

dolphinheart:

johnw74 everyone now knows you avoid posting and responding to certain scriptures

you mean you want everyone to believe that
you post all the verses you want and I will explain them to you as i have done
but when you add your false interpretations to them, I probably will not waste time responding as i have told you many times
but you love to lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only Genuine Love Can Change The World – T.B. Joshua / The Significant Of Ashura And Tashura (9 & 10th Of Muharram: 12 & 13;NOV,2013) / Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 288
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.