Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) (30065 Views)

Musa Musa, Policeman That Burgled Jonathan's House (Photos) / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by jkendy(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Gradually, Osho Baba is showing himself as a family man. No longer the 'Boy Scout khaki guy' we used to know.
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2016
obaival:

U min d attire
yes now
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by dapsonlou(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Benin say hello to your New King.
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by ireneony(f): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Who oshiomhole new attire epp? undecided
are u from aau undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by YelloweWest: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2016
See the kind small pikin them take do abubaoku angry
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2016
God bless the King and the Governor. May your reign bring blessings and peace.
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by martineverest(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Osho looks like a hungry lizard
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by Charly68: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2016
Marriage is good,Governor Oshio's change of fashion style is the handwork of his newly wedded bride. God bless the woman for a good job
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Our New Oba of benin is an intelligent, prudent set of Obas,.A cambridge graduate to the call,.long life to real people of Naija Excluding Fulani heldmen
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by elitejosef: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2016
Next Governor

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by abiolert(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2016
jumobi1:

Was going to ask the same thing. Some part of our tradition should be discarded. That young boy looks like he should be focused on school rather than carrying a machete or whatever it's called
These young boys are usually trained in the palace from primary school to secondary level.
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by Ayauche(f): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2016
NobleAky:
No! Na Pepsi. Orobo bottle...

Hahhahahahahahahahah una no go kill person for dis nairaland.
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by scachy(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2016
I've seen the paradox that Oshomhole is a very handsome man grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by davide470(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ewatomi26:
Could not help but notice the young boys in the pictures, I hope they are being sent to school.
Not following, an already made oba, up and down
Their school is the Palace and no where else.

The prince is trying to bring back an archaic tradition that has been neglected by the Oba himself.

Benin is a land that cannot be more developed than its current state.
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by wayodude(m): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Guy man prince! I too like my people smiley
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by wayodude(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
thagift:
na cuttlass be that one ?

Nah bro. That is one piece of a pair called the Ada and Eben. They are the swords of royal authority in my kingdom. You may also refer to them as the Edo coat of arms. Research it.

Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by Abuleoshi: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
I remember This Prince went to Aso Rock to tell Jonathan "that his father, the Oba of Benin asked Jonathan to Continue as president as there was no vacancy in Aso Rock". Now same Prince went to See Buhari over an irrelevant issue, that he has moved to Ediaken. Who the movement don epp?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ewatomi26:
Could not help but notice the young boys in the pictures, I hope they are being sent to school.
Not following, an already made oba, up and down

You do have a sharp eyes and mind. They are sent to school. It's like a shift work. There is a school inside of the oba palace they go to. Once, they are of age, they are discharged with house and other benefits.

I still do think it's enslavement anyway. I haven't really seen a prosperous one except being old haggard chief on the palace. It's quite a demanding service

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
wayodude:

Nah bro. That is one piece of a pair called the Ada and Eben. They are the swords of royal authority in my kingdom. You may also refer to them as the Edo coat of arms. Research it.

Cutlass also means ada in yoruba. Dont know what eben is. Interesting.
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by evansjeff(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
God bless you my Governor. God bless the crown Prince.
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by sweetgala(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
jazinogold:
long live the new king!

It would seem to me the rites and ceremonies to enthrone a new Oba of Benin is in motion. The stories that the Omo n'oba n'edo has passed on to join his ancestors may be very true.
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by benji93: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
nacosprof:
Our New Oba of benin is an intelligent, prudent set of Obas,.A cambridge graduate to the call,.long life to real people of Naija Excluding Fulani heldmen
''heldmen'' why you dey vex?
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by KateHanson: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Just like av always said ,this man should av come from Hausa
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
davide470:
Their school is the Palace and no where else.

The price is trying to bring back an archaic tradition that has been neglected by the Oba himself.

Benin is a land that cannot be more developed than its current state.

Hmmmm. That's an interesting postulation.
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
wayodude:

na my kingdom too
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:
are u from aau undecided
Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by ireneony(f): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Tufiakwa!!!!
cos that statement originated from there..

Why tufiakwa undecidedwhen u are bixy saying their slang
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:
cos that statement originated from there..

Why tufiakwa undecidedwhen u are bixy saying their slang
I'm not from Edo thanks
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by IamAtribalist: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
cool grin grin grin grin grin Why is this prince wearing sun glasses in the day time? Is he a musician? grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
wow my yoruba brothers are gaining sense . no tribal bashing so far. keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Turn On Their AC, Freezers For Days Even While Not Using Them- Adelabu / Disquiet In SSS, Officers Threaten To Undermine Buhari’s Reelection, Boko Haram / Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.