Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How Our Work At Skool Media Is Changing The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Our Work At Skool Media Is Changing The World (508 Views)

Skool Media, Samsung To Digitalize classrooms across Nigeria / JAMB 2016/2017 Change Of Course Begins: Read This Before Changing Your Course / Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Our Work At Skool Media Is Changing The World by petra22(f): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2016
Technology is a huge wave sweeping across the world. Various organisations, through their work, contribute to this change in diverse ways. Their staff, the agents of change. At Skool Media, we believe that we are part of that change trickling across schools in Nigeria. We believe that we are changing mindsets, one student, one teacher, one school at a time.

Three members of the Skool Media team speak about their work, and how it is revolutionising education in Nigeria.

Ikuni Hilary Ebinum

Role: Technology Support Officer, Skool Media Office, Queens’ College, Yaba, Lagos

“The access that they have to technology not only improves their grades but makes them world class students. It also makes them prepared for their world in the future, for there is nothing that you can do without technology.”  

Cynthia Obinodu

Role: Relationship Officer, Skool Media

“My work specifically is changing the world because I work with young people who are the future of tomorrow. We are changing the educational sector, one school at a time; one student at a time; one teacher at a time. Our infrastructure helps improve the educational quality and make students better, academically. The teachers too are equally happy to deliver anytime, anyway because Skool Media has made education more engaging.”

Temitayo Adebiyi

Role: Technical Support Officer, Skool Media, Queens’ College, Yaba, Lagos

“I believe that through my work with Skool Media, I am able to put cutting-edge tools into the hands of students and teachers. With these tools, they not only have a chance to improve their education, they are also able to compete with their colleagues across the world.”
Source: https://skoolmedia.tumblr.com/post/142354426433/how-our-work-at-skool-media-is-changing-the-world

(1) (Reply)

N.A.N.S Occupies UNILAG, Tomorrow Thurs 28th April. Take Note Akokites! / List Of School That Are Starting Their Post Utme This Month / 6 Cogent Reasons Why Students Study Hard But Still Fail. 'A Must Read'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.