Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta (23188 Views)

Police Launches “Operation Harmony” In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka / Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by kingwiz(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2016
DaBullIT:

I think your name should be zeroWisdom

I bet you are one of those who cursed me when I said Buhari is sorting this mess out stage by stage , it's your turn now and you won't let people rest

Boko Haram has officially been incapacitated

MEND, MASSOB, IPOB next on the list

Fulani extra judicial killings just gained attention because you made then popular with your wailings and so that's next on the list

You and your people accused Buhari of fighting wars on all fronts, you said he can't win and so he's doing it step by step

Shikenna
u,u no get brain at all...ok he has TECHNICALLY done away wit boko haram,,nxt are the peaceful freedom fighters in ipob,massob shey?? den leavin pipo dat left dia own land,goes to other pipos land,kills kidnap nd destroys pipos farmland all in d name of cattle rearing shey?? and u type wit ur lousy hand dat dey jux became popular because of wailers, who are the wailers? pipo complaining abt wat dey r goin tru? i pity for diz country..bt anyway sha,recieve common sense in jesus name,,its nt ur fault..i only blame lord lugard
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by DaBullIT(m): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
kingwiz:
u,u no get brain at all...ok he has TECHNICALLY done away wit boko haram,,nxt [b]are the peaceful freedom fighters [/b]in ipob,massob shey?? den leavin pipo dat left dia own land,goes to other pipos land,kills kidnap nd destroys pipos farmland all in d name of cattle rearing shey?? and u type wit ur lousy hand dat dey jux became popular because of wailers, who are the wailers? pipo complaining abt wat dey r goin tru? i pity for diz country..bt anyway sha,recieve common sense in jesus name,,its nt ur fault..i only blame lord lugard

Just like the person wey you dey defend , you no get sense

You call freedom fighter , where you see peaceful freedom fighter?
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by kingwiz(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
DaBullIT:

Just like the person wey you dey defend , you no get sense

You call freedom fighter , where you see peaceful freedom fighter?
ok u hv nt seen it b4 in evrytin dia is always the first...tell me hw many pipo has ipob killed and hw many hv they kidnapd,,,?? u jux dyin of ignorance olodo
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by yvonne001(f): 10:52pm On May 28, 2016
Hi
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by yvonne001(f): 11:00pm On May 28, 2016
Hi
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by manny4life(m): 6:51am On May 30, 2016
yvonne001:
.I can see from your profile that you claim you are in Washington DC and you are here instigating violence...smh..joker..woman go beat u i am sure..You had better feel sorry for your peeps back at home..cos its only selfish pple that instigate violence without weighing the consequences...Don't even bother cos i won't regard u with a reply anymore..I can't deal with violent peeps.

After reading through my post, you safely concluded that I'm instigating violence? I won't even ask what part of my post supported/instigated violence, rather, I will conclude it's indeed a waste of resource spent on you. No need engaging someone with low IQ, a person who has struggle interpreting and representing a simple statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Described 2019 Election With A Statue Of APC Beating PDP / FG to Anounce Salary Increment For Civil Servants - Ngige / First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.