Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta (23190 Views)

Police Launches “Operation Harmony” In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka / Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by malcomvee: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
We r talking military/war you're talking nonsense

[qquote author=refiner post=44768782]....cc onstelly.
adaure4ever
,ireneony,
sandoski
,saintsamurai
,falconey,
smellymouth,
angelberry
,kingcheezypuff
,myfantasies,
lsofdk,
jadekitana
,sorextee
,iykekelvins
,donbenedict,
enigmaticenigma,.......

please u guys should try helping me out by atleast attaching *vote for refiner for miss nairaland,www.nairaland.com/refiner.

and I will love someone here to be my campaign manager...pls should email me...fanks and Godbless!smiley
[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by enlightenedmind: 3:43am On Apr 17, 2016
Mynd44:
Hopefully they will be professional about it and have minimal collateral damage. The last thing we want are pictures of dead innocent people on the news

every dead person is not innocent. Eveyone knows times r sketchy with IPOB being paid by their white masters to distort Nigeria. Do not put ur self in the position where u might be killed.
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by onstelly(f): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:
....cc onstelly.
adaure4ever
,ireneony,
sandoski
,saintsamurai
,falconey,
smellymouth,
angelberry
,kingcheezypuff
,myfantasies,
lsofdk,
jadekitana
,sorextee
,iykekelvins
,donbenedict,
enigmaticenigma,.......

please u guys should try helping me out by atleast attaching *vote for refiner for miss nairaland,www.nairaland.com/refiner.

and I will love someone here to be my campaign manager...pls should email me...fanks and Godbless!smiley
Anything for you Bae, now tell me what do you want me to do for you
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by refiner(f): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
onstelly:

Anything for you Bae, now tell me what do you want me to do for you
smiley...I just want u to attach *vote for refiner for miss nairaland..www.nairaland.com/refiner*....can u?..pls?smileysmiley
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2016

yang:
Zoo Navy Launches Massive genocide Operation to Steal Oil in Niger Delta

I hope ICC is watching and taking evidence of the zoo president Buhari and his Hausa/Fulani Brothers coming to people's ancestral Land and
killing them in the name of One Zoo

This is what they did in Odi, This is what they did in Onitsha, Aba, Agatu

This is the Hausa/Fulani genocide army looking to take over people's ancestral Patrimony
Robbish sad
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by onstelly(f): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

smiley...I just want u to attach *vote for refiner for miss nairaland..www.nairaland.com/refiner*....can u?..pls?smileysmiley
OK But what about the campaign manager
I want that position
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by refiner(f): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
onstelly:
OK But what about the campaign manager I want that position
...ohk sweety...if u can do it,den pm me OK!smiley
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by fairlyusedpant: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
onstelly:

OK But what about the campaign manager
I want that position
alright refiner, onstelly would be your number one campaign manager, we are good to go...
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by refiner(f): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

alright refiner, onstelly would be your number one campaign manager, we are good to go...

grin...onstelly will u?
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
malcomvee:
We r talking military/war you're talking nonsense

[qquote author=refiner post=44768782]....cc onstelly.
adaure4ever
,ireneony,
sandoski
,saintsamurai
,falconey,
smellymouth,
angelberry
,kingcheezypuff
,myfantasies,
lsofdk,
jadekitana
,sorextee
,iykekelvins
,donbenedict,
enigmaticenigma,.......

I'll dearcheesy... You deserve this trophy...
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by refiner(f): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
SANDOSKI:

..I appreciate sweety!smiley
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by onstelly(f): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...ohk sweety...if u can do it,den pm me OK!smiley
Done
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by onstelly(f): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

grin...onstelly will u?
Yes baby
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by refiner(f): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
onstelly:
Done
...yet to see it..
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by naijanaso: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
But they will not lunch anything to curb the Fulani herdsmen menace.

1 Like

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by onstelly(f): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...yet to see it..
Pls follow me back, have sent the pm
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by tsdarkside(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
yang:
Zoo Navy Launches Massive genocide Operation to Steal Oil in Niger Delta

I hope ICC is watching and taking evidence of the zoo president Buhari and his Hausa/Fulani Brothers coming to people's ancestral Land and killing them in the name of One Zoo

This is what they did in Odi, This is what they did in Onitsha, Aba, Agatu

This is the Hausa/Fulani genocide army looking to take over people's ancestral Patrimony

grin grin..you with your oil paranoia ...oil that is cheaper than pure water now... cheesy grin grin

Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Fyno: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
DaBullIT:
Notice to all chest beaters

This operation is actually to raid the creeks and arrest Tompolo

God of Buhari no dey dull

I long to see how this plays out Tompolo vs Nigerian army

those who said Tompolo is untouchable, those who said militants will destabilize Nigeria if government dares to go after him, I will paste your usernames later to come and make more mouth

Bear in mind Buhari indirectly declared Massob mend, Ipob and anyone destroying pipelines as terrorists

If you do anyhow you go see anyhow
the only language baba understands is war,let's see how it solves this problems.
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Lasveg(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Yeah she really does. She is beautiful and humble. Lets help refiner win dis contest.
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2016
refiner:
....cc onstelly.
adaure4ever
,ireneony,
sandoski
,saintsamurai
,falconey,
smellymouth,
angelberry
,kingcheezypuff
,myfantasies,
lsofdk,
jadekitana
,sorextee
,iykekelvins
,donbenedict,
enigmaticenigma,.......

No problem
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by refiner(f): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

No problem
...pls do attach day link to ur siggy!wink
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
refiner:
....cc onstelly.
adaure4ever
,ireneony,
sandoski
,saintsamurai
,falconey,
smellymouth,
angelberry
,kingcheezypuff
,myfantasies,
lsofdk,
jadekitana
,sorextee
,iykekelvins
,donbenedict,
enigmaticenigma,.......

Hi refiner, tell me about the contest.
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by refiner(f): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
Angelberry:
Hi refiner, tell me about the contest.

...goodness me!...shocked..were av u been all diswhile?undecided
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
refiner:

...goodness me!...shocked..were av u been all diswhile?undecided
Was banned, what is going on here?

ipledge10, how u doing teacher? I saw your mention.
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by refiner(f): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Angelberry:

ipled.ge10, how u doing teacher? I saw your mention.
...awww...sweety!...I missed u!

I thought as much tho!...a lot happened oo...buh as for now...dere is a competition going on!...and I want u to be in my team!wink...plssss
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
refiner:

...awww...sweety!...I missed u!

I thought as much tho!...a lot happened oo...buh as for now...dere is a competition going on!...and I want u to be in my team!wink...plssss
I'm confuse here, smello is asking for my support and I have given him my words
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by refiner(f): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm confuse here, smello is asking for my support and I have given him my words

..shocked...smello deceived and betrayed me!

well no problem...it's all good!..fanks!smiley
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
refiner:

..shocked...smello deceived and betrayed me!

well no problem...it's all good!..fanks!smiley
Rere how na, smello is not that kind of person. Smello can't decisive or betray you. Maybe there's a misunderstanding somewhere. I'll really like us to settle this.
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by refiner(f): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
Angelberry:
Rere how na, smello is not that kind of person. Smello can't decisive or betray you. Maybe there's a misunderstanding somewhere. I'll really like us to settle this.
...sweety,I gat nofin to settle wif him ok!

u can still vote for me as u vote for her too...u can vote for more Dan one person...am counting on u friend!smiley
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
refiner:

...sweety,I gat nofin to settle wif him ok!

u can still vote for me as u vote for her too...u can vote for more Dan one person...am counting on u friend!smiley
OK sweetheart kiss
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by ipledge4(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Angelberry:

ipledge10, how u doing teacher? I saw your mention.
student nice to have you back...wish you could talk to your husband...omo onile 1
Re: Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
ipledge4:
student nice to have you back...wish you could talk to your husband...omo onile 1
On what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US / Chinua Achebe's Burial Rites (Pictures) / FDI: FG’s Move Against Multichoice May Discourage Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.