Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji (1377 Views)

Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) / Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by mezynaija(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Linda is here again with another controversial statement that has got everyone talking again. Linda never seems to be shy of being embroiled in so many controversies. In a series of tweets across her twitter handle, Linda Ikeji tweeted about being Nigeria’s richest woman with an account balance of over “$1Billion” and despite being single, she can afford to buy anything that makes her happy, including any man as a “HUSBAND”.
She also made mention of the fact that however she spends her money is her business alone and haters should keep on hating. Strong words from an “INDEPENDENT” woman you might say. Or better still, a more subtle name for ‘Linda Ikeji’ should be “Miss Independent” lol. Barely 2 months after her well publicized “Hermes Birkin” bag scandal, she has one again found herself at the center of the storm!

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/04/i-have-enough-money-to-buy-anything-in.html

Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2016
Is she always drunk ?

1 Like

Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by kobokokabaka(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2016
see this Linda oo..
go buy husband make I see you ...lemme know whether you will import him from China..

this one Na mouth shaa..wait till next two years she never still fin man wey go marry her with that her dry ass
Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by Mediapace: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Were Tutu ni girl yi

Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by chiefolododo(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2016
She is always high but she has forgotten that she cannot be as high as the MOST HIGH
BiafranNigerian:
Is she always drunk ?
Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by klassykute(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2016
hehehehhehe .. ;osheeeey importer exporter. come and buy husband here oo .. two for #100
Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by chiefolododo(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Perhaps she doesn't want to get married because no man will approach her with these blasphemous words coming from her mouth . maybe she make her money from pros******n .At 44, I see no responsible person who will want to marry her. THESE ARE GOSPEL BITTER TRUTHS
Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by Agrico1: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2016
I wonder how some people think this days..*anus now their brain*. You make the money, yea, everybody wants the money but why not buy a brain instead.
Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by Pamelayoung: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2016
I just love this pretty lady.

1 Like

Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by psucc(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2016
Except the Lord keep the city, they that watch over it do so in vain.
Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by anuma1(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2016
nigerian so called celebrities are eventually turning to Foooooooolllllllsssss. Well Thats change
Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by titoetal(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Pride goes before a fall, that's the statement of wisdom. Better be humble dear. The wealth you pride on today can grow wings and fly off in seconds beyond ur horizon. The word or God says so.
Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by themmyd: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2016
A husband bought with money won't last long, everything isn't all about money at times
Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by adegeye38(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2016
poverty mentality , no matter hw rich u are it will always surface

1 Like

Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by Olypeppy(f): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2016
And this lady never seizes to amaze me..
Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2016
Linda, are you drunk ?

You really have a child's brain...

Hehehe. I pity this lady. She has not seen the very rich crash down.
Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by rudebouy: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Why she never buy the husband since na? cheesy
Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by holuwole12(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
That's what happen wen u taste osogbo's weed for the first time.
Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by ANNYTOHCUTE(f): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
We always pretend to be happy when the money is there... But deep down in us.. We know that something is missing...Linda you will not be happy with your puppet husband.
Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by LadyVerah(f): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
I just dey observe...Aunty Linda we dey wait yhu oo
Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by lilmax(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
ANNYTOHCUTE:
We always pretend to be happy when the money is there... But deep down in us.. We know that something is missing...Linda you will not be happy with your puppet husband.
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by blithe2nice(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wetin Drugs dey cux. Make e clear for her eyes just now,she go start cry for husband. All I blive is she wasn't herself wen she said dat,she was under the influence of coke or weed.
Re: I Have Enough Money To Buy Anything In The World Even A Husband – Linda Ikeji by Gwan2(m): 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
chiefolododo:
Perhaps she doesn't want to get married because no man will approach her with these blasphemous words coming from her mouth . maybe she make her money from pros******n .At 44, I see no responsible person who will want to marry her. THESE ARE GOSPEL BITTER TRUTHS
I dnt wanna belief she tweeted such...if she rili did, am quite disappointed in her..
For the poster above...you are very WRONG. ...Of course if she want she can buy a Husband for herself...that's very very easy 4 such a financially buoyant lady.....if you know the geometrical progressional growth rate of male gold diggers in Nigeria u will get my point better.

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya & Ubi Franklin Finally Unveil Triple MG's First Lady(Photos) / Beef Alert: Seyi Shay Takes Shots At Tiwa Savage But It Back Fires / Collection of 11 Nigerian Celebrities Throwback Pictures You Should See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.