Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby (42188 Views)

Youth Corper Shot Dead In Calabar / Youth Corper Dies In Kaduna (pics) / Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Ishilove: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Nice....but let my people marry before they offload.....

Before you jump on me, kudos to the guy and the girl for standing by each other. But the reason why we have marriage is because some people are not trustworthy at all.

Also, I wonder if the guy would be just as accepting when some guy gets his daughter pregnant in the future...

And then, who was funding the upkeep of the baby when they were students? Something tells me the parents are wealthy enough to do that...because no student, sans salary can look after any child. At least I know I won't be able to look after a child with my monthly upkeep money as a student. (To say nothing of the long hours I spent studying).

And sorry.....but if you cannot control yourself before marriage.....you may not be able to control yourself after marriage. All this no sex before marriage is to give you the backbone to resist temptation from outside both before...and crucially after you marry. Because...you will be tempted after marriage.

So...please....this couple is no good example. Am sorry, but if you want to have kids....get married first. Sort your finaces first. Don't let your parents be looking after kids in their young old age.

Let's stop glorifying this pregnancy before marriage. It is not right.
My brother you have said it all. Gone are the good old days when people hid their heads in shame when they had children out of wedlock. As edwife has pointed out, the things society celebrate these days is an absolute disgrace
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by fowosh: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Fowosh shey you see am.
see wetin....abi dem put shit for ur head ni?
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Greenbullet(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mologi:
I want to be sharper than this guy....na otedola pikin go born for me.

Then i will say...

Mo ti ri iyawo oooo

But now...

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
there is a woman for every man (adekunle gold's voice)
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
the legacy of our yeyebrities

people who should know better think its cool to be having babies all over the place.
its the chick i pity most.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Ishilove: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
emmysam2:
Wait O, it seems "babymama" is a trending word for Nigerians to celebrate Pregnancy out of wedlock and immorality!!!
And the word is so commonly used these days, which shows the level of moral decadence iwith our youths.
Na so una papa take marry una mama?
Did your fathers term your mamas " baby mama"?

Pls I dey beg, make una go marry the legal and acceptable way, and stop impregnating peoples daughters without paying dowry and posting pictures of your shameful acts on the internet!!!

Yeye dey smell!!!
The guys aren't to blame alone. It's a two way thingg
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
fowosh:
see wetin
ur mentor nah
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by edwife(f): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
bufness:
haba must u put her family bcz u wanto make a point

We shall know them by their frustration. He is one of them.

A mistake is not celebrated but corrected.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
I wonder how any sane woman would gladly accept the Babymama Title.
The woman in question passed through university but university did not pass through her.
Garbage in garbage out.
What a shame?

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by abbey621(m): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
In this age,where girls abort frivolously and guys don't take responsibility for what they produced, it's nice to see a young couple step up to the plate. Make no mistake there are rough slippery slopes ahead but as long as they believe in one another they will surely succeed. To those condemning them for not marrying first, would you rather praise the who.re who got married to a womanizer after several abortions only for them to have trouble conceiving or maybe you'd praise the young woman who got married to a chief or an alhaji all in the name of money. Marriage isn't for everyone, some are meant to be wives while others are meant to be babymamas but in this case the photo does not tell the entire story.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by edwife(f): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ishilove:

My brother you have said it all. Gone are the good old days when people hid their heads in shame when they had children out of wedlock. As edwife has pointed out, the things society celebrate these days is an absolute disgrace

Imagine the other guy attacking my family because of my comment. How will they even learn when people like that justify it and he got so many likes.Just to tell you that we are fighting a lost battle.

It is an achievement now, dropping kids like dogs without any formal marital plan therefore populating the world with kids raised by single mothers.
SMH#
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by fowosh: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

ur mentor nah
CHAAAAI
see as dis guy naked me for market square.... walahi.u dey craze big time ooo
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
fowosh:

CHAAAAI
see as dis guy naked me for market square.... walahi.u dey craze big time ooo
Lol

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Phranex(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
so hero my guy grad finish go born for camp. hero don f*ck up. but how e tey popular na. except op na uniben student too. if not, nor b news b dis
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by cpapa: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:
Baby Corper, Daddy corper, Baby Mama undecided
osinachi iyaowo mu sina chi
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by akomolafe226(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
dis one nko but she don marry o

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Nixiepie(f): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
Icecream4U:
I will break your head. Be careful.
shoo shoo
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by richieroxy(f): 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Abeg who remember this guy for optometry uniben?

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by justmenoni: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Rubbish....Baby out of wedlock is a no no for me

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by VickyRotex(f): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
cpapa:
osinachi iyaowo mu sina chi

No be byforce to go Dubai
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by VickyRotex(f): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
akomolafe226:
dis one nko but she don marry o

Awwwwww. So cute. cheesy
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by tomdon(m): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
edwife:
The things we celebrate nowadays...*sighs*
What is there to be proud of? What's wrong with these youths?

what's wrong with having a spouse again who told you they're not happy together
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by tomdon(m): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
edwife:
The things we celebrate nowadays...*sighs*

What is there to be proud of? What's wrong with these youths?

what's wrong with having a spouse again??
its most likely that they have wedding plans around the corner, maybe just after POP.
who told you they're not happy together while you're here getting migraine
it when you're in a purposeless relationship that you should be worried

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by chigoizie7(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Nice....but let my people marry before they offload.....

Before you jump on me, kudos to the guy and the girl for standing by each other. But the reason why we have marriage is because some people are not trustworthy at all.

Also, I wonder if the guy would be just as accepting when some guy gets his daughter pregnant in the future...

And then, who was funding the upkeep of the baby when they were students? Something tells me the parents are wealthy enough to do that...because no student, sans salary can look after any child. At least I know I won't be able to look after a child with my monthly upkeep money as a student. (To say nothing of the long hours I spent studying).

And sorry.....but if you cannot control yourself before marriage.....you may not be able to control yourself after marriage. All this no sex before marriage is to give you the backbone to resist temptation from outside both before...and crucially after you marry. Because...you will be tempted after marriage.

So...please....this couple is no good example. Am sorry, but if you want to have kids....get married first. Sort your finaces first. Don't let your parents be looking after kids in their young old age.

Let's stop glorifying this pregnancy before marriage. It is not right.

All other things being equal.

That girl didn't get pregnant as a student,

The last time I checked, she was an adult and a little bit responsible. They were both serving and they were both earning some change, NYSC is 1year, pregnancy is 9months, do the maths.

What is marriage if I may ask?

What guarantee is there that married people last? Or are happy in their homes?

Abeg, those couple are happy together,

It will be hypocritical on your part if u have never had sex as an adult even b4 marriage and den condemn these young people.

I bet they didn't plan to get pregnant b4 marriage, but it happened, would u rather they abort? But they stood by each other and weathered the storm together, and that is equal to what ur so called married people do, standing and supporting each other.

So, I will give it up for them. They tried, even from their little NYSC stipends, they still managed, that is to tell many people
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by excomarow(m): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
This is real Otondo Family

Twale!!!
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by tellwisdom: 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Icaretoo:

Why?

Do you have big Yansh?
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Mustay(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
edwife:

Imagine the other guy attacking my family because of my comment. How will they even learn when people like that justify it and he got so many likes.Just to tell you that we are fighting a lost battle.

It is an achievement now, dropping kids like dogs without any formal marital plan therefore populating the world with kids raised by single mothers.
SMH#

The effect of increasing bastards (and that's not an insult BTW) on the way is only a time bomb ticking gradually. Some mentioned religion but ignored the fact that even our customs (custodian of cultures) support not fornication and adultery.

The issue is simple - we can all mind our businesses but no one can be glorifying wrong (mistakes or not) and tell the world to shut up. What is good is good and vice versa.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by riczy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
OohMpa:

Swear say your mama no dey plegnant before she marry...

Everybody makes mistakes of which you might have done worse. Because you got married before you got pregnant doesn't mean you should castigate others. They might be happier than your family, you just don't know.

There are worse things in life e.g. Child abandonment, single parenthood, abortion, giving up for adoption, etc.

P.S Mind your business...wink
Wen immorality is celebrated,he spoke his mind
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by TheSociopath(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:
Baby Corper, Daddy corper, Baby Mama undecided

Vicky, let us make our own baby now before it's too late
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Onegai(f): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
There is a lot of sanctimonous judging happening on this thread based on one picture. You don't know what is going on. An explanation could easily be (based on the child's supposed age):

Guy met girl and have done some sort of formal marriage ceremony with her before NYSC. Girl gets pregnant and works her posting to the same place as guy. They don't look financially needy, all my friends who were posted to certain multi-nationals could have easily dashed away their NYSC pittance. Their marriage ceremony done may not be church or trad but they may be legally married in a Registry (I personally didn't think I was married even after I had done my registry and most people celebrate their wedding anniversary on the Church date, not the legally-recognized one. My chairman had to tell me i had been married for a while before the Church date). So maybe they feel the same so he's joking and calling her Baby Mama.

I had a cousin in this same situation: came back from abroad to serve in Abuja because his babe was there and they did registry and she was pregnant at passing-out parade whilst he was earning triple digits at his place of posting.

I'm just saying, I don't think these 2 are irresponsible folks. I've seen several irresponsible people who look more respectable. We don't know the whole story and the young man clearly said he was joking.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by kayti(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mologi:
I want to be sharper than this guy....na otedola pikin go born for me.

Then i will say...

Mo ti ri iyawo oooo

But now...

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
na Guantanamo dem go put u
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by pretty16(f): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
OohMpa:

Everybody makes mistakes of which you might have done worse. Because you got married before you got pregnant doesn't mean you should castigate others. They might be happier than your family, you just don't know.

There are worse things in life e.g. Child abandonment, single parenthood, abortion, giving up for adoption, etc.

Abeg Chop knuckle Or Fist bump, in English. cheesy. Some people just Love Criticism, but if u look into their lives, they have done Worse.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by tiswell(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
OohMpa:

I LOVE YOU,NO HOMO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC / Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos) / List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.